Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Memoirs Of Mammy Market 1 By Omijie Oshor-stanley - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Memoirs Of Mammy Market 1 By Omijie Oshor-stanley (770 Views)

The History Of "Mammy Market" - For Aspiring And Serving Nysc Corp Members / Dangers Of Writing New Year Resolutions By Omijie Oshor / The Matrix Of Frustration By Omijie Oshor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memoirs Of Mammy Market 1 By Omijie Oshor-stanley by oshorstan(f): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Mammy market where caged dogs became loosed.

As we entered the gates, all we could hear was, Yoruba dialects which meant, "many of them go waste their destiny there" I beckoned to actually hear the indistinct mutters. As I veered into my AGAGU BOYS HOSTEL, All I could see were strong guys who could stay without touche ...But conji later start to worry them as many begin put hole for their mattress. hahahahahaha... Mammy market is not a bad place, don't misconstrue me. It was created to augur nysc ample & wonderful food, slim fit the online dimensional kits (smiles) and to repair that torn threadbare buckers begging for discharge. Its the phone charging that vexes me, this people reduce the voltage of the gen & fuel pump to minimise PMS usage, at the detriment of your device which needs 220v to 240v to become fully charged, thus making u spend incessantly on charging. well, nccf again came to our rescue. I will not forget to include The jokes & jibes of 'Its your boy STAR BOY' TINO IS HERE, UNITED, EXCELLENT CHARGERS...HAHAHAHAHAHAH.. Funny Dudley's I must confess. Mammy food too make brain especially the jollof rice + chicken for #300. My advise: when going for camp, DON'T BE BROKE, 10K will do the magic especially for someone like me who doesn't binge. I thank my bunky for flexing me though..As for those girls who missed their husbands & ran after those camp rats who urinated in their pots, you're so wrong & you need Serious deliverance to return to light of flight, pending the arrival of the original pilot. GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! They are indeed the patronized quantity. mammy market should be included as a honeymoon center...One Love to my people

I am OMIjie Oshor-Stanley
Mr Signature @ the Ondo nysc Camp, Ikare Akoko,
I rep best 10 platoon ,
Most handsome boy on camp Award,
#Cherry Boy#
#Not single # girls keep off ...
Re: Memoirs Of Mammy Market 1 By Omijie Oshor-stanley by Ahyoub(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
That's the spirit bro, nice one
Re: Memoirs Of Mammy Market 1 By Omijie Oshor-stanley by oshorstan(f): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ahyoub:
That's the spirit bro, nice one
I must greet u sir, have u traveled my friend

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of Mammy Market 1 By Omijie Oshor-stanley by ERF: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hello Babe.. charge your phone, charge your power bank, charge your everything it's your boy STAR BOYYYYY

(1) (Reply)

Microbiology Graduates Come In Here / Legit Nysc Medical Report With Crested Logo, Signature And Stamp / Pls Wen Is The Next Batch Going For Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.