Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense (4785 Views)

Adsense Account Approval Services And Adding Of Domain To Adsense Available / What Is The Best Alternative Ad Fir Google Adsense / Your Site Is Now Connected To Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by KingstonDome: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
I recently tried propellerads but there are so many negative reviews
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Donniefred(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why not buy AdSense since you can't get one yourself?

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by nigerianboss: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
some bosses around said, content ad is also good, though, I only use adsense sha
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Dajugba: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by KingstonDome: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Donniefred:
Why not buy AdSense since you can't get one yourself?

Thanks for the advice.....What should I know about buying AdSense... I mean pros and cons
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Temolad: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
I recommend to you www.adloft.net. They offer Pay Per Click (PPC) with a lot of features. Register you website/blog with them today!
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by talk2archy: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2017
adloft make sense
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Decryptor(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Adfly
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by ghettowriter(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2017
AdSense rocks
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Gidson05(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2017
following! i don't think my blog is ready for adsense yet. www.ibusolution.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Adsense no get alternative .Work on ur site u willbe approved , and as y progress you get some direct ads

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by naposki: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2017
"Discover The Step-By-Step, Super-Easy ,Highly Profitable Secret System a Young FEMALE NIGERIAN Uses For Generating a
Full-Time Six Figure Income From
Blogging.....In Just 6 Months!" http://yambaabraham..com.ng/2016/09/discover-step-by-step-super-easy-highly.html
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Blogtrovert(f): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Media.net infolinks

but non is considered best alternative... they are all just there...

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by grandstar(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2017
KingstonDome:
I recently tried propellerads but there are so many negative reviews

Go for native ads. Click rates are estimated to be 40 times higher than AdSense. Their just irresistible
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by ebuks22: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Adsense no get alternative
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by holuphisayor(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2017
No one beats google. Google owns the internet.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Amastermovic(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2017
I can only advice u to go affiliate marketing if you have perfect niche or good audience
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by ourchoice(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2017
If you have good traffic, then u have lots of options, but if your traffic is poor, Adsense remains your best option.‎

Meanwhile, we sell PIN verified Google Adsense non-hosted account, starting from $70. PM if u need
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by ennysuccess(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by BabaCommander: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2017
I can get you Nig. UK, US, Canada, etc Adsense () for anyone at an affordable sum.
I offer both Fresh and aged pin verified and non-pin verified Adsense.
The fresh non-pin verified Adsense will come in your name and address.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by opalu: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by wizkidblogger(f): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017

Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by bedfordng(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2017
I wonder the brand of weed people that want to sell a hosted Adsense Account smoke grin....Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense by Donniefred(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I wonder the brand of weed people that want to sell a hosted Adsense Account smoke grin....Lol

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why You Should Not Start A Blog When You Are Not Ready / 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo / 6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.