Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available (773 Views)

Mighty Pure And Undiluted Organic Honey -500ml, 1 Litres And 5 Litres / See How Palm Oil Is Produced (Photos) / Ever Wonder How Palm Oil Is Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available by PalmOilDealer: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Are you looking for High Quality, Affordable and Undiluted Palm Oil?

Then, your search is over!

My name is John and Palm Oil is my business. I am on a mission to become the number 1 Palm Oil Dealer in Nigeria, and the only way I can accomplish this is to make the product (Palm Oil) available to my customers in its original and undiluted form. My products are from Akwa Ibom State (The Home of Original, High Quality Palm Oil). I also offer the cheapest price in the industry.

It doesn't matter where you are, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ibadan, Warri, Asaba, I can deliver Palm Oil directly to you.

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

1. When you buy from me, you'll save N2,000, N3,000 or even N5,000 on each keg (25 Litres) of Palm Oil, which you can use in taking care of your other needs.

2. Some Palm Oil they sell in major cities have bad smell. That's because it's been diluted with chemicals. Some of these chemicals are poisonous and reduce peoples life span. If you patronize me, you are 100% sure that you are buying undiluted Palm Oil that has no foul smell.

What are you still waiting for? Pick up your phone and dial this number NOW:

Your Palm Oil is only a few days away!

NOTE: Please do not leave a message for me on this thread. If you have a question for me or you want to make inquiries, my line is always available. Thank you.

Re: High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
You should list out the prices.
Re: High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available by ifeomagodwin75: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
PalmOilDealer:
Palm Oil Dealer (Tel: 08104502652)

Are you looking for High Quality, Affordable and Undiluted Palm Oil?

Then, your search is over!

My name is Patrick and Palm Oil is my business. I am on a mission to become the number 1 Palm Oil Dealer in Nigeria, and the only way I can accomplish this is to make the product (Palm Oil) available to my customers in its original and undiluted form. My products are from Akwa Ibom State (The Home of Original, High Quality Palm Oil). I also offer the cheapest price in the industry.

It doesn't matter where you are, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ibadan, Warri, Asaba, I can deliver Palm Oil directly to you.

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

1. When you buy from me, you'll save N2,000, N3,000 or even N5,000 on each keg (25 Litres) of Palm Oil, which you can use in taking care of your other needs.

2. Some Palm Oil they sell in major cities have bad smell. That's because it's been diluted with chemicals. Some of these chemicals are poisonous and reduce peoples life span. If you patronize me, you are 100% sure that you are buying undiluted Palm Oil that has no fowl smell.

What are you still waiting for? Pick up your phone and dial this number NOW: 08104502652

Your Palm Oil is only a few days away!

NOTE: Please do not leave a message for me on this thread. If you have a question for me or you want to make inquiries, my line is always available. Thank you.
Please, can I've your whatsapp number
Re: High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available by PalmOilDealer: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sir, Palm Oil does not have a fixed price. A 25 litres keg could sell for N10,000 today and N11,000 tomorrow, depending on what the Economists call the invincible hand. That is the market forces of demand and supply.
CosmeticChemist:
You should list out the prices.
Re: High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available by PalmOilDealer: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2017
As at today, Feb 16 2017, the price of 25 litres of Palm Oil is N10,000 (Content Only). If you're buying from 10 kegs and above, I'll give you a good discount. Cheers!
Re: High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available by PalmOilDealer: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Keep Your Calls Coming.
Re: High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available by PalmOilDealer: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2017
Keep the calls coming.
Re: High Quality, Affordable And Undiluted Palm Oil Is Available by PalmOilDealer: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks for the calls.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Pls I Need Contact Of Someone That's Into Pawpaw Farming / Cassava Tubers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.