Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (94352 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by OluDare01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Later you go dey find job for 10years.
Keep f**king away your destiny

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
yarimo:
Another quack doctor of YABA LEFT hospital discharged another patient. undecided
Choi cheesy
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by slurryeye: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
This fool just provide evidences to be charged for child molestation and sex with underage

It just that Nigeria is such a non functioning country, if not, this idi.ot should be facing 10 years in prison now

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
That's one major area Yoruba people are very notorious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by bigK001: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na watin dey tire me 4 all these bloggers b dis oo....person do bad tin, unna dey cover him face. E no make sense na.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Ovokoo: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
bigK001:
Na watin dey tire me 4 all these bloggers b dis oo....person do bad tin, unna dey cover him face. E no make sense na.
I'm the blogger in question and i didn't cover his face because i think he shoould pay for his actions. It's lalasticla that edited my photos for whatever reasons.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
I just forwarded you pishure to Edo state police command, they will soon nab you senseless goat

3 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Didiediamond(f): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
please someone should arrest dz guy na
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
happy POP to you broh!!

passing out pishure

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
He is catching them young

Earlier the better

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yaba escapee.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by IPOB123london: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
useless country!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
He just shot himself in d foot
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Face of the idiot!

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by flyforall: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Internet will put people in trouble they cannot get out of one day.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by anyicash(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
future corrupt leaders.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Cancel his NYSC
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by czarina(f): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
I Really Hope His Update And Profile Gets To The Appropriate Authorities! He Should Be Made To Pay For Shamelessly Abusing Kids Left In His Care.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Teespice(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
When worshipping their pants is part of serving his Father land undecided..

He should clap for himself.. A feat well acheived angry angry..

where have you been?

happy valentines day.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
I know Afonjas naturally love free s*x but I suspect this Gbadamosi guy is backstabbing another fellow.

You know Afons and backstabbing are like 5&6
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
So many Edo/delta corpers do this.

It's just unfortunate this one has chosen to post his.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why the OP cover his eyes? undecided The Gbadamosi guy should be ashamed of himself angry.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by czarina(f): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
shamecurls:
Face of the idiot!
Dirty Agbaya!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by logica(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Did you confirm the person in the photos actually posted those words about being sucked and fvcked? Are you sure someone did not copy his photos and create this profile? Check very well o. Because I see you claim "he has since deleted this post". How can we link the guy to the post? I hope you realize this might be a case of slander?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by fmlala: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
This guy deserves 3 years nysc extension. Big fool
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by rottenegg: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Well, he is getting what he deserves! Lol...comments though...
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
werey boy

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Aleora(f): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oh he think he is doing us??He is doing himself#english
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
And that was how the MOD spoil this guy career by pushing it to FP..... Mrs Akyam will start looking for him now.....Hmmm.... Edoairways finally spoils his career.....
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by uruuru: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
I think they hack into his account. No reasonable fellow will post such on Social media.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
MizTyna:
That is probably not his picture or even true. The person behind the account might be trying to get the guy in the picture in trouble
na only you get brain for those wet don comment....so someone will sleep with underage and post in on Facebook...even an insane man won't do that

2 Likes

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
When worshipping their pants is part of serving his Father land undecided..

He should clap for himself.. A feat well acheived angry angry..
mama we no dey see you for diary section again... Kilode na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers / NYSC Anthem / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.