Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (94354 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Platony(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Foolish child, he's still a baby.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
dis guy will soon get nysc dishonourable discharge certificate
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Bobo, I dey kiss.. Make una no miss me too much.. I go show back soon.. Too many things dey my small head wink.
personally I dey miss you bhet take your time sha...it is well

Hope you dey enjoy service
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
This Man Is An Animal, He Deserve To Live In Zoo With His Animal Counter-Part
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
This Corper Is A Dog Type...He Deserve To Be Caged
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by wtfCode: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chai, this guy bad shaa
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
AyamConfidence:
personally I dey miss you bhet take your time sha...it is well

Hope you dey enjoy service?
Yea, I am kiss.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shittuakeem:
It reminds me off my friend during service year, that got his student pregnant. Mind you! Is now an okada rider in Aninri local govt Enugu where we served and yet to be discharged

You better think rationally because you are about to jeopardize everything you work for.

I trust those state coordinator they will seize your discharge certificate except you marry her formally

And you think marrying her is the appropriate punishment for getting involved with an under aged girl? In sane society, he would be serving long prison term.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by cutechi(f): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
with your head that looks like a tropical almond, listen young man, what you sow is what you will reap! even if the girls dey flash green light, u no fit run like Usain Bolt, u allow that snake in between ur legs dictate the tune for u. i pity u.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Yea, I am kiss.
hallelujah my siste
I dey watch Bayern trash Assnal...I dey come
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by BBBlaze: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
C e he-goat beard!!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
But this guy na real fool oh! You just use your hand kill yourself!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
schumastic:
another yoruba demon fool on the loose, i just pity the girls parent...op why cover the he goat face undecided undecided
not about the tribe bro but the act.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
............and this Mugu will walk into an office tomorrow with CV after posting this rubbish online angry angry
I pity the guy, that awkward and embarrassing moment when you're at the final stage of your interview or you're at the peak of your political career/seeking a political office and this photo was dug outshocked
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wat is going on with the Senate, why haven't they passed the sexual harassment bill into law, to lock down this bloody Afonja

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Corper brags!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
so someone cannot make love in peace again?,,,,, haaaas

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
If this guy isn't arrested and prosecuted, then naija is gone Kpatakpata.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
xpool:
Now I know Nairalanders have more hypocrites than people complained about, these same people insulting the corper and his acts are same people who said that Big Brother Naija was a perfect for all to see.
The students must practice what they learnt from BBN!
What is the correlation between BBA and this?
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Icaretoo: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
In jenifa's voice u is a mad pesin grin

and a mad child too
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by riczy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
South West,, receive senz Ijn,Wats d big deal abt fat?

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Icaretoo:

and a mad child too
Hehehehehehe and bad child too

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by seifini(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
70% of D ppl responding are just too gullible, they would just comment without questioning the veracity of this.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by grcfrank: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
na wah o...his life sha...
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]FOR DIS recession, *GIRLS* not even one. Guy u are done 4 though it may not be now.

Some IPODS go say na buhari cause dis now lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
NYSC should withdraw his certificate and try him for child molestation.

Wait a minute .... In an normal Country sha! lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by CyberGypsy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
but this guy no dey fear Oo. Benin! fear them. don't be surprise if they come back here to update a story of a man with 5 testicles due to sex with Benin girls
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
micflo28:
Nysc needs to stop sending He-goats to destroy the future of kids. Only female corps members should be posted to skuls
people should stop taking headache reliever drugs they should just use typhoid drugs.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by talk2dmc(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
I doubt if this story is true .
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by micmarvellous(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is preposterous!
Outrageous!
Infact, I even dey speak grammar sef!
This na madness na!
Who die sef?
Why this generation go dey glorify evil like this na?
Shebi if en sit for interview tomorrow now and the office bring up this matter, yawa never gas?
Well, let's not devour the guy yet..
Person fit de set am up (e fit even be em best friend)
Life is so ironic!
God knows those that are His!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by micmarvellous(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Johnhug66:
[color=#990000][/color]FOR DIS recession, *GIRLS* not even one. Guy u are done 4 though it may not be now.

Some IPODS go say na buhari cause dis now lipsrsealed
Wait a minute...
Did you mean that to be funny?, cos I tried smiling (at least) but it didn't just click..
SMH

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Just one condom (wch shud be affordable) would have sorted this. See now we have a he goat in our midst...but Buhari why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers / NYSC Anthem / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.