Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. (61184 Views)

Nigerian Man Birthday Nude Photoshoot Goes Viral. Photos / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by fowosh: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
them don chop belleful
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by fabulousbrainzz(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
QuietHammer:

I think there is a chance of survival
No chance of survival
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by freecocoa(f): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
She must really trust that guy.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by whitecloth: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

If she dropped, it would be into the water.

I can see some boats on standby.
QuietHammer:

Lol. I know that feeling.

Anyway, I don't think she would die if she fell as there is water below.
You think so, the two of you need to rethink it through and through o before you comment, its very neccesary.
To tell you the truth, if anything goes wrong, water o, boat o, she will die straight forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Friedyokes: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

from that height into the water she'd break every bone in her body

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by QuietHammer(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2017
whitecloth:

You think so, the two of you need to rethink it through and through o before you comment, its very neccesary.
To tell you the truth, if anything goes wrong, water o, boat o, she will die straight forward.
Baba, either tell us why she will die falling from that height to a body of water ir swerve.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Acebar(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=Gaara101 post=53744643]She looks like Voldermort in the second picture.[/quHKote] abegi who be voldermont. Has he visited Buhari in rondon?
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Donald3d(m): 1:03am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

QuietHammer:

hahn:

You made me imagine falling of that place into the water and surviving tongue
if i hear say she survive , it depends on how she lands on the water .
If you understand surface tension well you would understand what I am saying
For her to survive she has to land like a knife to "pierce" through the water.
If she lands flat ,it would be similar to landing on concrete from 700 feet,all her bones would get shattered.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by babyfaceafrica: 1:05am On Feb 16, 2017
People saying she will survive don't like her at all

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmm I hope she will not fail down that why what happens when she up in the skyscraper that will be dangerous I mean this is not fun. undecided
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Abudu2000(m): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Stunts like these are not really hard to pull off na. ABI you people have not seen engineers in skyscrapers or a a maintenance guy on a mast How do you think that would work out?
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Jhamzy(m): 1:13am On Feb 16, 2017
And you people believe what you see here? Smh! There is an invisible solid rope holding the both of them if you dont know. And her legs is on a platform which gives the guy little comfort hilding her the way he did. Finally some other effects were added to make it look more real. Even Jacky Chan dey add small effect how much more model.
Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by almustopha82(m): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2017
E no consign me.who hear about MMM pls call me oooo

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by goingape1: 1:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Explorers:
Model of stupidity! Stunning Russian Instagram queen dangles off a 1,000ft-high Dubai skyscraper without ANY safety equipment as she seeks the perfect shot

This is the hair-raising moment a stunning Russian model posed for a death-defying photoshoot on top of one of the world's tallest skyscrapers.

Viki Odintcova, 23, was held up only by the hand of a male assistant as she leaned out into thin air from the 1,004-foot tall Cayan Tower in Dubai in a bidto get the perfect Instagram shot.

The Russian model first lent backwards over the huge drop before dangling high above the ground from the arm of her bearded helper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227818/Victoria-Odintsova-dangles-1-000ft-high-Dubai-skyscrape.html

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Iamthoney(m): 1:24am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?
The fall might kill her you know
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by VeecThorr(m): 1:28am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

Do you even know what kills people who jump from bridges into a body of water? It's not the fall, it's the impact on the water. She'll most definitely die if she were to fall from such a height.

5 Likes

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Iamthoney(m): 1:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Explorers:
Model of stupidity! Stunning Russian Instagram queen dangles off a 1,000ft-high Dubai skyscraper without ANY safety equipment as she seeks the perfect shot

This is the hair-raising moment a stunning Russian model posed for a death-defying photoshoot on top of one of the world's tallest skyscrapers.

Viki Odintcova, 23, was held up only by the hand of a male assistant as she leaned out into thin air from the 1,004-foot tall Cayan Tower in Dubai in a bidto get the perfect Instagram shot.

The Russian model first lent backwards over the huge drop before dangling high above the ground from the arm of her bearded helper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227818/Victoria-Odintsova-dangles-1-000ft-high-Dubai-skyscrape.html
Ndi ara Ndi ara le le lekwa aaa o ga fe me a voom n'anya
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by harrowmykel(m): 1:30am On Feb 16, 2017
lollmaolol:
Life itself is a risk.

But I'm 100% certain, there's an invisible rope to hold them back in case of any occurrence.

I'm 100% certain you re blind..

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by HyDef(m): 1:33am On Feb 16, 2017
For those that think she'd survive a fall into water from 1,004 feet, I'm going to say no. She'd definitely die from the impact. She might as well have landed on concrete from that height.

"Stone states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco."

So yeah... 250 feet would kill at least 95 out of 100 people. Not to talk of 4 times that height.

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by danidee10(m): 1:34am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

No she will die instantly, because she'll hit the water so fast that there'll be no time for it to part.

It would be like landing on solid cement.

Moreover the world record is a little shy of 200ft (there are higher falls though mostly accidents and none is even up to 500ft)

This is 1000ft shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 16, 2017
At least she's now popular...buy you, wetin you do, who you epp?
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by bantudra: 1:57am On Feb 16, 2017
russians...i dont know what to think of russians undecided...

i still like them better than western whites..

but that they are still whites bothers me a bit.. undecided..

atleast they dont like gays?.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

Not sure how the replies work but I'll give it a try. From such a height, it would be almost as though she fell on concrete. Even if her entrance was at the perfect angle, her neck would snap as it isn't the right shape to pierce all the way through.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Thecassanova: 1:58am On Feb 16, 2017
There're some kind of things you can't see a black man doing...

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by bantudra: 2:00am On Feb 16, 2017
i dont trust any white skinned person in the world...

sorry.. undecided
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by babseg(m): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

Baba, either tell us why she will die falling from that height to a body of water ir swerve.

She will definitely die because falling in to water from that height will be like landing on a concrete

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:04am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

if u know swimming then u will understand that the water will even give her a bloody end. she could land by spear -diving straight to the hard bottom or touchdown on the surface slapping her entire body
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by misteryman: 2:21am On Feb 16, 2017
CHAI..WOMEN AND THEIR KIND MADNESS

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by OluDare01(m): 2:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Oyinbos can do crazy stuffs
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by bantudra: 2:26am On Feb 16, 2017
OluDare01:
Oyinbos can do crazy stuffs

like climbing mountains,flying in the sky,realy crazy stuffs...

they are very different than us in thinking...all of them...no exceptions...

why the hell should any sane black want to waka go northpole or southpol??...

doesnt make sense to black people...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover / Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.