Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. (61183 Views)

Nigerian Man Birthday Nude Photoshoot Goes Viral. Photos / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by bullabong(m): 5:48am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

If she dropped, it would be into the water.

I can see some boats on standby.
how do u expect her to drop from that height and survive? Water or no water she's gonna die if she falls.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Obystyles123: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Can't u see d heights. She wud die before hitting d waters sef
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by ijawkid(m): 5:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Wish I had such guts...
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by UjSizzle(f): 5:57am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

If she dropped, it would be into the water.

I can see some boats on standby.
From that height, a fall into water when not properly executed could actually kill her. Water isn't so much a soft cushion like most people think.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by UjSizzle(f): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2017
She must really trust that guy though undecided wow
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Tedassie(m): 6:05am On Feb 16, 2017
pearl360:
shocked shocked shocked
This is madness.
No...this is Sparta!!!
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by blackiridis(m): 6:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Donald3d:

if i hear say she survive , it depends on how she lands on the water .
If you understand surface tension well you would understand what I am saying
For her to survive she has to land like a knife to "pierce" through the water.
If she lands flat ,it would be similar to landing on concrete from 700 feet,all her bones would get shattered.
i been wan quote them but i decided to check if someone already did.. the impact of the fall will kill her straight.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by terrezo2002(m): 6:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Those who are not afraid of death are those who don't die..

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Justiceleague1: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2017
If she falls,shes gonna fall straight into the water...they can only deceive the scratch_face afonjas grin
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by wink2015(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Russians are always at the top despite the propaganda against their progress and development by the western media. Go to the history books, the russian took the first risk by going to space with their late son, cosmonault Yuri Gagarin being the first man to go to space.

that shame to the american and their yankee ass fuccked their ass off to get things quickly done to right the wrongs and embarrassement the russians put the american to.

The americans have to get their own men, Neil Armstrong Buzz, Aldrin, and Michael Collins to wipe away their shame with their successful moon landing ( apolo mission)

I DO NOT SEE AN END TO THIS FEAT BY THIS RUSSIAN MODEL TO BEAT THE ODD IN EMBARKING IN THIS HIGH RISK MISSION.

NOTE; SOME GROUP OF FOLKS FROM THE WESTERN WORLD MOST ESPECIALLY WILL CONTEST THIS ACT BY TRYING TO BEAT THE RUSSIAN RECORDS VERY SOON.

THAT IS HUMAN QUEST FOR GROWTH, PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT.

BUT WHERE DOES NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY LIES IN THE WAKE OF THIS ACTS BY THE RUSSIANS. TALENTS IS DYING IN NIGERIA, COMMON ELECTRICITY OUR GOVERNMENT CAN NOT GENERATE DUE TO CORRUPTION.

NIGERIA HAS A LONG WAY TO GO.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Arielle: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Now somebody is talking and making sense

It is no photoshop I beg. Most western countries as well would not stand for it and these daredevils are usually arrested when they come down. If the authorities are alerted. People have died taking these crazy shots for instagram, each person trying to outdo the last. A teenager died, I think sometime last year. Not sure where. Another Russian I think. There are several like that. Maybe Explorers can help with those pictures. Social media. Smh
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2017
I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to anyone that believes that junk. It's photoshopped.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Explorers(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2017
Arielle:

It is no photoshop I beg. Most western countries as well would not stand for it and these daredevils are usually arrested when they come down. If the authorities are alerted. People have died taking these crazy shots for instagram, each person trying to outdo the last. A teenager died, I think sometime last year. Not sure where. Another Russian I think. There are several like that. Maybe Explorers can help with those pictures. Social media. Smh

https://www.nairaland.com/3631834/death-defying-extreme-selfies-people#53756155
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Explorers(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to anyone that believes that junk. It's photoshopped.

Come and sell to me bro. Some guys are doing this.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Explorers:

Come and sell to me bro. Some guys are doing this.
I don't know why some people believe that crap. I will not only sell the Brooklyn bridge, I will add the Famed Apollo Theatre in Harlem.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by naposki: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2017
"Discover The Step-By-Step, Super-Easy ,Highly Profitable Secret System a Young FEMALE NIGERIAN Uses For Generating a
Full-Time Six Figure Income From
Blogging.....In Just 6 Months!" http://yambaabraham..com.ng/2016/09/discover-step-by-step-super-easy-highly.html
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by platinumphotos: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2017
Donald3d:

if i hear say she survive , it depends on how she lands on the water .
If you understand surface tension well you would understand what I am saying
For her to survive she has to land like a knife to "pierce" through the water.
If she lands flat ,it would be similar to landing on concrete from 700 feet,all her bones would get shattered.
You are right bro.. I now understand why swimmers in Olympics pierce through the water with their hands when jumping from a height. Thanks for educating me.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by cyril700(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Idydarling:
na wa oooo and she no dey fear, me wer fear height pass anything hmmm
lol alla mma, abadie ?
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Tedassie:
No...this is Sparta!!!
hahahaha. I love this. grin

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Fearcom(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Every HAIR on my back stood on end. looking at the picture alone gave me the chills...

Stupi.d girl. What a silly stunt. if she fell na die be dat.....forget the yarn sey na water she go fall inside...the water go be like rock
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by KELVINXY: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Nnem Jide ka iji oh .!
Well done eeeh!?

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by excomarow(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Na SuperMario she b... She get extra LIFE

Now one Naija Girl how'll go wan try am

MOSTEC:
If she fall nko ? Anyway sha na their way
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Culin(f): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Reminds me of philippe petit..just this time it's stupidity/madness minus wire walking.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by cybriz82(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
una think say oyibo mumu like nigeria der is no way she ll agree to risk her life like evn her manager wudnt accept..there r rope n safety kit everywhere.editing stuffz.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Explorers(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I don't know why some people believe that crap. I will not only sell the Brooklyn bridge, I will add the Famed Apollo Theatre in Harlem.

Smiles.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Billion2612(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2017
wetin photoshop no go do

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by kevinccicode(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Can't you all see dat its more or less a movie shoot? Look at d last picture closely, u will discover dt whoever took d shoot was in a helicopter...........I'm nt gullible as to believing in dis publicity stunt. Lemme remind ya'll dt after dis stunt her bank account got fatter so its her life, her bizness n if she dies, her death.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by curvilicious: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Oyibo pple
Over satisfaction make them behave anyhow
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by fairheven: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
that is freedom, when you finally conquer your fear

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by cuteme88(f): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2017
undecided She wan fine dieeee for perfect photoshoot!
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by docjuli(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Explorers:
The Instagram queen has more than three million followers on social media and admitted that she was a bit nervous before the stunt.

The model is a big proponent of a healthy lifestyle and has said she takes her fitness very seriously.

Many of her fans were stunned she performed the stunt without any safety equipment.

Some pointed out that she would not have had a chance of surviving if anything had gone wrong.

One commented:

'How can you disregard your life like that? If I was your parent I would smack both you and the guy with the beard!'
Including the photographer.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2017
dayleke:

Sheer madness....
All upon wetin?
to me that was photoshoped , if titanic vedio that was shot at middle of Atlantic ocean turn out to be inside just swimming pool with just boat, with few people turn crowd , everything about oyinbo is Photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover / Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.