Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking (46945 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / The Birthday Cake D'banj's Son Got Him / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by kenoz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Make them leave her.
Cos I dey feel that lie
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by chubbygal(f): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mouth chopping! Val. This val. That

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by nkemdi89(f): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
The child may be approaching 7years, why do people find it difficult to believe some simple things? I was almost 7 when I was promoted to primary 3 and at that age I could read and write despite I attended a public school where majority of the student only understood their local dialect.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Some kids are super intelligent so am not doubting her
yes you right my friend some of those little kids are smart and very easy going. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Missmossy(f): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Its possible grin Nigerians have got no chill though undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dandsome:

What's this one saying??

He dey sing panda
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
kennygee:
But what use is it if she stages this just for Instagram?

I don't think she is that "Attention hungry".
Ehn!
Mercy Aigbe is attention starved, e pass hunger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by DesireBenjamin: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
The kid even knows how to shorten words like "eva" hmmn lemme be going biko undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by JuneOctober(f): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
An older person could have given him ideas on the letter without her knowledge. And for the 'Eva', some kids just spell according to pronunciation. A kid in grade 2 or pry 2 can have a nice handwriting. The handwriting isn't looking like that of an adult.
The way some kids learn certain things swiftly is surprising!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by apache4: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mercy

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by adedayo3193(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
timmycris:
mercy is stupid, the fans are mad, the person who wrote dat is foolish infact the mod that push this is to fp is

Is wot? grin
timmycris:
mercy is stupid, the fans are mad, the person who wrote dat is foolish infact the mod that push this is to fp is

Is wot?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by aim14(f): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
deflover:

Really and would write like that too
Abeg be reasonable na
that you have not seen it doesn't mean it ain't possible. yes it is very possible, where I teach every child learns to use what we call Nelson's handwriting from nursery class, I had to invigilate a class early last year precisely year 1 and I came across a pupil whose handwriting was so nice and neat that I had to compare it with mine, note she was just 5 years old.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by prettimoi(f): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
It is very very possible. My daughter at 5 wrote me a five sentence letter. Presently at 6, she writes composition.infact they are presently writing test in their school and today was composition on my best friend and my best food.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Richy4(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
nkemdi89:
The child may be approaching 7years, why do people find it difficult to believe some simple things? I was almost 7 when I was promoted to primary 3 and at that age I could read and write despite I attended a public school where majority of the student only understood their local dialect.

I wanted to agree with you, but it is really hard....I do not care about the content, but the hand writing was why i doubt that a 6 year old can write that....
1. that was a plain paper,....A six year old cannot write it that straight without you noticing how slanting the thing was going
2. the letter g and y was a give away..That was an adult way of doing it
3. Kids don't economize spaces while writing..They do it as boldly as possible..because that was what their teachers usually say to them..
If you have been with a kid, and watch especially a 6 or 7 year old write, you will know what I am talking about

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
So make we fly?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
From people's comments, it is certain most people on nairaland are poor. If your kids or kids around you attend brilliant expensive schools, especially schools with British or American curriculum, you would have no doubt that the boy wrote the letter and made the card with very little supervision.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by dmostcheerful(f): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Someone cannot even lie in peace in this country again
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
6 years old with curly writing, I can't even curl my y perfectly. Oniro oshi
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Verami(f): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
No need for doubt because I know a child of 4-5years that can write even better. Kudus child more good things from you to mummy and daddy .
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by almustopha82(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lie Muhammad self go fear fear oooooo 3 gbosa for dis actress
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by sonnie10: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
That handwriting is matured. The person that wrote is not a learner.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by willibounce1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
If you don't know this stupid woman by now, then you'll be wasting your time believing her. She can do anything no matter how petty just to get attention. Crase woman.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by CRAPHA96(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
so someone can't write a letter to his in peace again cry
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
My boy writes better. God bless him more
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
timmycris:
Olodolistic?
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Exponental(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Let us assume it was written by an adult but it was expressed by the boy...
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Haoqi24: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
gabazin080:
nigerian yeyebrities are the most FAKEST people on earth

Brahhh it's called show business for a reason
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Richy4:

I wanted to agree with you, but it is really hard....I do not care about the content, but the hand writing was why i doubt that a 6 year old can write that....
1. that was a plain paper,....A six year old cannot write it that straight without you noticing how slanting the thing was going
2. the letter g and y was a give away..That was an adult way of doing it
6. Kids don't economize spaces while writing..They do it as boldly as possible..because that was what their teachers usually say to them..
If you have been with a kid, and watch especially a 6 or 7 year old write, you will know what I am talking about
1million Likes.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by oluphilip2008(f): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
My six year old daughter in basic two even has a finer and better handwriting than this. She expresses herself so well too. So I don't doubt her. I'm talking as an experienced mother.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by IYANGBALI: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Some kids are super intelligent so am not doubting her
mummy its the handwriting we are talking about ma grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by IYANGBALI: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
oluphilip2008:
My six year old daughter in basic two even has a finer and better handwriting than this. She expresses herself so well too. So I don't doubt her. I'm talking as an experienced mother.
hmmmmm another mercy aigbe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video / 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.