Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) (2399 Views)

I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption / What Kind Of Milk Can I Buy For My Puppies / Help! My Puppies Are Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by mrmagoo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
hey nairalanders good evening
i have two GSD puppies and even though they are well fed, bathed regularly and still allowed to suck from their mother, i still have problems with their look
first of all, they have bald patches allover their body which has failed to grow hair
secondly they are way too skinny for a 3month old puppies
i've visited vet clinics and they have done a good job in exploiting me while doing nothing
abeg guys you are my last hope please what is wrong with my puppies and how can i improve them?

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dis one na bingo puppy

10 Likes

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by TheRealOwner(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Buhahahhahhaha
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by mrmagoo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
oh i forgot to add these are german shepherd puppies
and as for realowner and dingbang
angry thank you o curse my dog well well

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
mrmagoo:
oh i forgot to add these are german shepherd puppies
and as for realowner and dingbang
angry thank you o curse my dog well well
grin bingo

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
This one pass me.

E be like say Seun likes dogs
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Seun(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
--
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Ugoeze2016: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Looking like lapa lapa aka eczema
wey nairaland vets?
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Namdeenero(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
OP, your puppies look like they have mange and they need to be dewormed as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
Dis one na bingo puppy

grin

grin
I laf tire... These ones na original ekuke. grin

grin
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Seun(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Namdeenero:
OP, your puppies look like they have mange and they need to be dewormed as soon as possible.
What's the treatment for mange?
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by MrOreo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Certified bingo
I know how painful it is to hear this, but u sef check other gsd pups @ 2-3months na, this one's are even with their mom.
There's no better way to say this but u are rearing EKUKE aka Local Dog aka....

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by mrmagoo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Seun:
--
I actually feed them milk and egg,noodles with fish meal and party leftovers
And @namdeenero I doubt if that's mange(the puppy doesn't scratch and all) and I dewormed them a few weeks ago but how do they treat mange and grow hair
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Namdeenero(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
mrmagoo:

And @namdeenero I doubt if that's mange(the puppy doesn't scratch and all) and I dewormed them a few weeks ago but how do they treat mange and grow hair
Either that or these pups must have been infected with something from birth. Did you vaccinate and deworm the dam before mating?
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by mrmagoo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Namdeenero:
Either that or these pups must have been infected with something from birth. Did you vaccinate and deworm the dam before mating?

Yea the parents are vaccinated
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by humbletrizzy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
mrmagoo:
i have two GSD puppies and even though they are well fed, bathed regularly and still allowed to suck from their mother, i still have problems with their look
first of all, they have bald patches allover their body which has failed to grow hair
i've visited vet clinics and they have done a good job in exploiting me while doing nothing
abeg guys you are my last hope please what is wrong with my puppies and how can i improve them?
it could a problem of inbreeding between the sire and dam.
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Seun(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
mrmagoo:
Could you try feeding them only imported canned puppy food for a while just to make sure that there is no nutritional aspect to the problem? Cow milk isn't that beneficial because it's meant for cows. Do you cook the eggs? Does the fish meal contain other non-fish ingredients?

Your dogs might have demodectic mange which doesnt cause much itching, as explained here: https://vcahospitals.com/know-your-pet/mange-demodectic-in-dogs

Treatment information that names the medications to use: http://www.1800petmeds.com/education/mange-treatment-dog-cat-9.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by fowosh: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
take dem to calabar.....
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Magpies(m): 1:29am On Feb 16, 2017
From my observations,all you have there is a malnourished pup which needs immediate attention.

First change their diet to something more worth it secondly introduce cold liver oil into the situation and you could also get coconut oil which you gentle massage over their furs everyday.

And hope they are dewormed?
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by tolulinks(m): 3:17am On Feb 16, 2017
They are probably runts. Give them out as they won't reach full potential at maturity
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Namdeenero(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2017
tolulinks:
They are probably runts. Give them out as they won't reach full potential at maturity
Bro but seriously how does what you wrote up there concern the topic??

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Khooljhoe: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Dear Namdeenero:
Kindly seek the counsel of a more qualified veterinarian. Your puppies could be having Hormonal problems after ruling out all other possibilities.
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by mrmagoo(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2017
tolulinks:

Yinmu! See e mouth, if I give you ,you go take?
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by rex444(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deworm n take to the vet
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Namdeenero(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Seun:
What's the treatment for mange?
There is a gel they sell at the vets, i think its Charmil gel. It worked pretty well for me when my dog had mange, it can also be used to help heal other skin infections in dogs.. Some people use coconut oil too
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Rapahel1116: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jesus as I see this dog I hook for one spot....Bros na ekuke b DAT .....if na him omoh DAT one need award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by tolulinks(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
mrmagoo:

Yinmu! See e mouth, if I give you ,you go take?
Why will I want sorry excuse for dogs? Get a life man!

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by tolulinks(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Namdeenero:
Bro but seriously how does what you wrote up there concern the topic??
What would you rather have the op do? The dogs don't look well despite his best efforts. Does that not tell you that their problems are probably genetic abi u nor go school? Can a person born a midget ever grow to be chubby and normal even if you feed him the best foods on the planet. Get rid!
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2017
mrmagoo:

These ones no be dogs , na ekuke dem be
Re: HELP! My Puppies Dont Look Good(pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
Dis one na bingo puppy

LWKMD!!! I don laugh trowey my food

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound / 2 Weeks Old Boerboel/South African Mastiff For Sale / Scientists Have Created A New Breed Of Stronger And Faster Dogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.