Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Upcoming Gospel Singer? Lets Unify... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Gospel Singer? Lets Unify... (346 Views)

Are You An Upcoming Gospel Artist? Then Check This Out. / Trending Musical Album By An Upcoming Gospel Artist: Uby Aisic / Upcoming Gospel Artist 'Ab Ifreke' Set To Release Debut Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Gospel Singer? Lets Unify... by hurumnanya: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Being a gospel singer comes with lots of challenges. Those is not what I am actually here to talk about...
I just created a whatsapp group for us to connect, share ideas, downloads and even plan support each order. Two good heads will always be better than one, I might have or know something that could be of value to you and vise versa. Use the link to join the group. Please the aim of this group is not socialize, rather is to push ourselves forward. Be the first to join, a journey of a thousand miles begins with step.

https://gooDOTgl/EZhZje

Please copy the URL, remove the "DOT" and put "."

(1) (Reply)

MP3: Illbliss – Without You Ft. Lola Rae / A Toast! Juju Maestro Ebenezer Obey Clocks 75 / Nairalander Renders A Dope Cover Of STARBOY By The Weeknd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.