Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! (41485 Views)

Biko Help Me Romancelanders / Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) / Truth Or Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
I attended a valentine party where i observed this romantic game. Let's play! I'll modify the rules a little since it's about to be played online.

Mention any moniker active online and asked him/her to speak one truth about his/her romantic life (if they lie, amadioha will visit them smiley). You can ask about issues like when last they had sex, the sex style they like, if a virgin, if they can marry a rich two minutes guy e.t.c.

For 'dare', i was amazed the extent people dare one another. Errotic stuffs like kiss a random guy, strip dance 4 everyone, open ur boobs, press d mammalian gland e.t.c played out. But let me modify the online o.

You can dare a nairalander to send u recharge card, show cleavage cheesy , to plan a rendezvous meeting, to talk raw (when mods are asleep o) e.t.c.

Leggo!
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Truth
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
Truth
kk. Welcome on board. Mention a name and ask for truth. Or you want me to ask you? smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hateu2 na bendan sele pant u dey wear?
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
redbeans:
kk. Welcome on board. Mention a name and ask for truth. Or you want me to ask you? smiley
cool

i pickd Truth so ask
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
cool

i pickd Truth so ask
k dear. I want nothing but the truth.

What do you feel for seun or lalasticlala to be following them according to your profile?

2 Likes

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by jonaifame22(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dare
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Epositive(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
jonaifame22:
Dare
bro, u fit send me mtn recharge card?
#serious #positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Time to do small 'woman wrappering'.

Oluwadamilolah slimyshady30 moremoney007 zehner thelmerh rhyah mzstephii amarabae babycherry janeyinspires dacblogger nursennenny riccadonna kateskitty glory12345 abimbawealth fumzey sweerychick tohmeson bumbae1 kaffyadeakeem samelle oyind17 hateU2 ifedee khaykay15 missjolacrown irishrena littlemistress gaborone darlenese oyindaberry yuneehk

those i mentioned, biko bring the guys online or the one you to know to the game with your mentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Duchessdee grin
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Truth cool
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dextology:
Duchessde grin
Hey! smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Hey! smiley

Truth or Dare
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dextology:

Truth or Dare
Truth grin
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Truth grin

When was the last time you played candy crush? grin
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dextology:

When was the last time you played candy crush? grin
Three days ago cheesy

Truth or dare cheesy
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Three days ago cheesy

Truth or dare cheesy

Truth. tongue
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
redbeans:
k dear. I want nothing but the truth.

What do you feel for lalasticlala to be following them according to your profile?

he displays unconditional love to people, i dont think he is judgemental, he is cool nd nice nd i think he is big on helping people out, i fell in love with this personalities grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by NLSniper(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Truth!
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

he displays unconditional love to people, i dont think he is judgemental, he is cool nd nice nd i think he is big on helping people out, i fell in love with this personalities grin

La-la.. You see that's true love. She didn't fall for the snakes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dextology:

La-la.. You see that's true love. She didn't fall for the snakes

true love?
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Epositive(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
amarabae
truth or dare
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dextology:

Truth. tongue
Why do you have 29 posts since May 2016 grin cheesy
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
i choose Truth again anyone is free to ask cool
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
NLSniper:
Truth!

what is your real name?
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Johncuba(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Its game time...
I pick truth...
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Draei: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin
That reptile comment tho.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Amarabae(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Epositive:
amarabae
truth or dare
okay. Truth
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Why do you have 29 posts since May 2016 grin cheesy

Hehehe grin grin, reason is that I was kinda busy and decided to go low-key.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

true love?

Why the face na? You were attracted to his personal attributes and that is so exceptional.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe grin grin, reason is that I was kinda busy and decided to go low-key.
Liar! grin

Probably this is an alternate.... . cheesy

Truth tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.