Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Keyboad Short Cuts - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Keyboad Short Cuts (801 Views)

Over 100 Keyboard Short Cuts / My Back-up Files Showing Short-cuts. Please Help / Improve Efficiency With Short Cuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keyboad Short Cuts by davebenze: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2007
On the keyboad, we have the following keys like F1 to F12. I wish to know what the keys are used for.
Re: Keyboad Short Cuts by Fdeveloper(m): 10:04am On Jan 18, 2007
It depends on the application that you are using. As a general Windows convention F1 brings up online help however to the best of my knowledge there is no preset function for the other function keys. You could say that the keys are available for application programmers to provide short cuts.

(1) (Reply)

File Types / Laptop Problem Are Over,check Me Out / Gsm Phoneline To Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.