Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. (6434 Views)

Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:
Money and independence
i hope you have them.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
LostCity:
Hmm
hope u aren't lost.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Christardor: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
My simplicity...i never take things serious and i don't follow the crowd.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
coolestofall:
I'm well rounded. My fav r: Intelligeence cute kindhearted Good singing voice Funny Got skillz at whatever i put my heart into
good points
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by dingbang(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
thornapple:

How do you take pride in that?.
a man is termed weak when he can't control his desires. A man in control of his actions takes pride in it..

My answer
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
thornapple:

i hope you have them.
at least with d little i have am ok for the moment cheesy
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
skillful01:
Intelligence,good looks.

and money,lots of it.

thats mine
great. my attention was drawn to your signature. whatever made you put that there.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Haute:

You didn't know all 'this while'? Now you know. grin
i knew what you were up to when i saw ur first comment. had wanted to tell you she's on her way.
she's cute, take care and mean well.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
B2Spirits:
My one and only oratory. No one does that better than I do.
good one but what a pity we can't hear you.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
JacksonD7:
1.Self confidence
2.Self control
3.Achievements in life
4.Intelligence
5.Believing I'm the best man on earth
nice points but i do choose 3&4 for you.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
thornapple:
hope u aren't lost.
Nah.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
thornapple:
hope u aren't lost.
Nah.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I have no pride I have no ego
I feel good when Im helping out
or making a positive impact somewhere
That's noble but your profile picture is ignoble.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 16, 2017
Christardor:
My simplicity...i never take things serious and i don't follow the crowd.
seriously.
Had been thinking not taking anything serious is suicidal to success.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:
at least with d little i have am ok for the moment cheesy
. You are not serious. ...and you pay for twerking with the little you have?.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

let's hope dear. beautiful signature u've got.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

That's noble but your profile picture is ignoble.
Its the creativity I admire my dear. Amszing the way people think smiley
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:
You are not serious.
...and you pay for twerking with the little you have?.
lol when did i say i pay for twerking bikonu? i said i like ladies who twerk.i no talk say i dey pay for it o cheesy
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by DaisyII: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Agadsman:
Any random man can have money but what boost my own ego as a man is my intelligence, mental strength and Spirituality.
Husband material

1 Like

Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

lol when did i say i pay for twerking bikonu? i said i like ladies who twerk.i no talk say i dey pay for it o cheesy

Why bikonu?. i thought you are Edo. when did you learn igbo.
Hope you'll marry a Lady that twerks as compensation for all the free twerkings.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

Hope you'll marry a Lady that twerks as compensation for all the free twerkings.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

there are lots of igbo ppl here.even when in primary school a number of my friends were igbo kids.thats how i learnt some of the words cheesy
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

there are lots of igbo ppl here.even when in primary school a number of my friends were igbo kids.thats how i learnt some of the words cheesy

Hmmmmm, you sound like you enjoyed their company smiley
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Bahddo(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2017
My mental strength and abilities.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

Hmmmmm, you sound like you enjoyed their company smiley
hmm u dont know the half of it cheesy.i got so used to them that i was speaking a little of the language.there are few hausa/fulani communities here though but igbos are more sociable.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm u dont know the half of it cheesy.i got so used to them that i was speaking a little of the language.there are few hausa/fulani communities here though but igbos are more sociable.

igbos are the best. that's why i've recommended Anambra girls for you. with them you won't have to sell any plantation.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

igbos are the best. that's why i've recommended Anambra girls for you. with them you won't have to sell any plantation.
i will keep that in mind cheesy
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by pryme(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Nothing makes or mare a man other than his achievements in life.
I achieve nothing, then am Nothing.
I achieve what's normal then am a normal Man.
I achieve great things then am Special.

so in my own case My Pride lies on achieving great things.
'nuff said.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2017
American bro Vs Brit dating advice... http://viid.me/qz8Plu
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by NemzySeries(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2017
it sha depends on one's environment at dat mment...... sexually itz not abt aving big dicck but bin able to last satisfying long, in terms of finance 1 shd av enuf to takia of basic nids and orda forms of expenses especially wen dey cum in form of emergencies, driving a gud and healthy for a man as well gives a nice emotional edge etc(all dis for a bachelor) bin married is different.... aving a gud wife, nice home, kids, responsibly taking care of hiz family and a host of ordas
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Christardor: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
First of all.what is sucess?...all i'm saying is that I always have it at the back of my mind that just a second one may die at any time..just read thesalonian 4:11...you get my drift now?
thornapple:

seriously.
Had been thinking not taking anything serious is suicidal to success.
Re: As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Christardor:
First of all.what is sucess?...all i'm saying is that I always have it at the back of my mind that just a second one may die at any time..just read thesalonian 4:11...you get my drift now?
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Looking Solider Refused To Wear A Traditional Attire On His Wedding Day / Why are yahoo boys like this? / My Search Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.