Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) (14728 Views)

Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / RRS Arrests Man Who Hugs His Victims Before Stealing Their Phones (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
The operatives of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested an 18-year old serial phone thief in Oshodi.

The suspect, Sadeeq Wasiu, who had been imprisoned seven times, was re-arrested in Oshodi on Tuesday after several months of being on the operatives’ wanted list.

Wasiu, alias “Omo Eiye”, as he is popularly called in Oshodi was arrested at Oshodi Under Bridge while trying to escape after snatching an Infinix Note 3 from an undergraduate.

Before his arrest, Wasiu had been fingered to be the master minder of four phone thefts and two bag snatching attempt in Oshodi.

Sadeeq, who disclosed to interrogators that he was released from Potoki Prison, Badagry in January, 2017, said he ran away from Ikire, Osun State when he was 15 years old.

“I was 15 years when I came to Lagos to work as a conductor in 2014. My parents were not aware I am in Lagos,” he stated.
He disclosed “My popular name is Eyie. I steal phones from people at Oshodi. We were three in my group; Ahmed alias Oyi, Tombolo and I. We have stolen more than 45 phones as a group and I have stolen countless number of phones individually.

I used to sell the phones at Idi-Oro, Mushin. I sell the phone according to their make. I sell some N10,000.00 and N8,000.00. I have gone to jail seven times.”

Wasiu added, “I sell Indian Hemp too. I buy it from Spider in Lagos Island and I resell in small raps to over 50 of my colleagues in Oshodi. I can buy N4,000.00 and brake into small wraps and sell for N8,000.00”

Confirming the arrest, the State's Police Public Relations Officer, Superintendent of Police, Dolapo Badmus, said that the Command will not rest on its oars in nipping in the bud criminal activities in the state.

The suspect has been transferred to the Lagos State Taskforce in Oshodi for prosecution.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-rrs-nabs-ex-convict-over-phone.html

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
undecided

This curse too strong jare 7 times....

Kuku lock am up n throway d keys.

8 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
is seun egbegbe his father?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by emvico(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lanretoye:
is seun egbegbe his father?
no. but they are brothers

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Dosmay(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Dosmay(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
emvico:
no. but they are brothers
they are or you are.?
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
shocked Seven times shocked

Water aff pass garri
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
This boy has got serious issues.
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Very poor upbringing

4 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
The operatives of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested an 18-year old serial phone thief in Oshodi.

The suspect, Sadeeq Wasiu, who had been imprisoned seven times, was re-arrested in Oshodi on Tuesday after several months of being on the operatives’ wanted list.

Wasiu, alias “Omo Eiye”, as he is popularly called in Oshodi was arrested at Oshodi Under Bridge while trying to escape after snatching an Infinix Note 3 from an undergraduate.

Before his arrest, Wasiu had been fingered to be the master minder of four phone thefts and two bag snatching attempt in Oshodi.

Sadeeq, who disclosed to interrogators that he was released from Potoki Prison, Badagry in January, 2017, said he ran away from Ikire, Osun State when he was 15 years old.

“I was 15 years when I came to Lagos to work as a conductor in 2014. My parents were not aware I am in Lagos,” he stated.
He disclosed “My popular name is Eyie. I steal phones from people at Oshodi. We were three in my group; Ahmed alias Oyi, Tombolo and I. We have stolen more than 45 phones as a group and I have stolen countless number of phones individually.

I used to sell the phones at Idi-Oro, Mushin. I sell the phone according to their make. I sell some N10,000.00 and N8,000.00. I have gone to jail seven times.”

Wasiu added, “I sell Indian Hemp too. I buy it from Spider in Lagos Island and I resell in small raps to over 50 of my colleagues in Oshodi. I can buy N4,000.00 and brake into small wraps and sell for N8,000.00”

Confirming the arrest, the State's Police Public Relations Officer, Superintendent of Police, Dolapo Badmus, said that the Command will not rest on its oars in nipping in the bud criminal activities in the state.

The suspect has been transferred to the Lagos State Taskforce in Oshodi for prosecution.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-rrs-nabs-ex-convict-over-phone.html

He'd be a hot cake to both APC and PDP....a good looting machine...omo ale JATI JATI

3 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by slurryeye: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
See his eye angry

Prison suppose to reform a criminal, but this one can never be reformed. Went to prison 7 times and continue doing the same thing that sent him to prison that 7 times

They should lock him up and throw the key away. Good riddance abeg

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by almustopha82(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Twale boy u are 2 much

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
If you are walking at oshodi under the bridge around 7p hold your valuables tight.

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Afonja criminal is Afonja land = No news
F1atino criminal is foreign land = that's the news
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wow 7 king times but it's well he still need redemption anyway but wait

Oooo

Did you just say 18years?

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by deflover(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
What tribe again cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by marooh: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thank God buhari is not the cause of this one!
I think this one na Follow come thief......because their family knows that he done graduate with degree cert,
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
afi eiye na. Eiye abi Gbewiri?
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by dyabman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
So you can steal for Africa .. That's good. Keep it up in jail.
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
this one will soon carry gun
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by dyabman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
deflover:
What tribe again cheesy grin
Irobo undecided

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
E roju e ? Omo aake....
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Agimor(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
See face... Even he face says it all...
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oshoodiiii angry angry...That place is dangerous...

One out of thousands
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is that the new hand-cuff...

Must be cheaper and more accessible/handy, maybe.

Hope it cant be easily tattered by cohorts sha...

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by slurryeye: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
grandstar:
Very poor upbringing

Bro many people have poor upbringing, some even have upbringing poorer than his own, and they didn't result into theft. This guy is just a kleptomaniac. He can never change. An average criminal sent to jail once, reflect on their way of life and turn a new leaf. This idiot has been sent to prison 7 freaking times and still continue doing the same thing

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by menshowng(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
d dude is hardened
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by prejulsuc(f): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
slurryeye:
See his eye angry

Prison suppose to reform a criminal, but this one can never be reformed. Went to prison 7 times and continue doing the same thing that sent him prison that 7 times

They should lock him up and throw the key away. Good riddance abeg
Exactly

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
he might be the one who stole my phone at oshodi then,if to say I dey there,jungle justice things
Re: RRS Arrests Ex-Convict Over Phone Theft (Photos) by slurryeye: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
prejulsuc:
Exactly

If it is America with the 3 strike law, he will be serving a very lengthy jail term now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief / Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church. / Goodluck Umetor Freed By Kidnappers, ATM Cards Seized For Continuous Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.