Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? (558 Views)

Ooni Adopt 17year Old Pencil Art Boy / 12 African-Americans Adopt Igbo Names To Mark 400 Years Of Transatlantic Slavery / North Should Adopt Teaching In Indigenous Languages – Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? by Princess2011(f): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
hello friends please lend me you ears. I specifically opened this nairaland account because of this reason. Five years ago (2011) I got married to my sweetheart of 3 years (courtship) and this year August 31st was our 5 years wedding anniversary. my in laws really didn't want my husband to marry from another tribe so they didn't like me but they had to pretend as if all was well because he insisted he must marry me. my problem started after our wedding I got pregnant and had a miscarriage and had several others. In the space of I've had about 12 miscarriages and my husband is very bitter about it and he wants us to stop trying for now because I've lost a lit of blood. but my in laws are my main problem. my mother in law and my sisters in law are really letting All hell loose on me since I had the 2nd miscarriage my husband's mother and his sisters come to the house almost everyday to insult and fight me. And my husband has really tried but am going crazy and loosing my patience. We finally decided to adopt early this year and we went through the ministry of women affairs and after series of interviews we were given an approval letter to adopt from any adoption home in the country. Since then we gave been unable to find a new born baby. we don't want my husband's family and other people to suspect we are adopting so that's why we want a newborn baby preferably a
baby girl. we have not been able to find any baby from the adoptive homes listed within that age range (0-2months maximum) and my friend told me about an orphanage in Aba and i traveled all the way only to discover its a baby factory that sell babies at a very high rate. I don't want to be part it.
We are looking for someone with an unwanted pregnancy Or a newborn baby who is willing to give out her baby for
adoption. We will involve a law and probably an adoption agency to make it legal. We are looking at adopting the baby between now and February 2017. If you can be of help pls send me a mail as soon as you can. Thanks a lot. God will never allow you suffer shame in your marriage. or if you know any one who does please kindly reach me uduakclarance@gmail.com God will not let your marriage be fraustrated in Jesus name - Amen. Please this is not a baby factory . . . for those ones who will want to comment insultive comments remember you will get married someday. Please help me out by connecting me to my bundle of joy. A new born baby girl preferably
NOTE- I don't need sympathy or pity . I need solution. Just send a detailed mail to
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
kindly read well before you comment.
Re: I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Satan knows I didn't read all that
Re: I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Adopting is wonderful but why not try a surrogate mother. Visit a fertility clinic and find a girl to carry your baby that you will pay. You are going to have a baby one day and when that day comes and you have already adopted, blood is blood, u will end up kinda bond more with ur biological child than the adopted child. Talk to your husband about surrogate mother. It could even be ur sister. They would inject u with hormones that will make u produce milk without childbirth.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
This one pass me

OP, God will answer your prayers.
Re: I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? by Princess2011(f): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
NiteCrawler:
Adopting is wonderful but why not try a surrogate mother. Visit a fertility clinic and find a girl to carry your baby that you will pay. You are going to have a baby one day and when that day comes and you have already adopted, blood is blood, u will end up kinda bond more with ur biological child than the adopted child. Talk to your husband about surrogate mother. It could even be ur sister. They would inject u with hormones that will make u produce milk without childbirth.

Tnx dear. I thought of that before but my hubby is not in support of it. So we made up our mind to adopt.
Re: I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? by babyfaceafrica: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Don't do surrogacy, the donor and the child may act funny later in the future...you husband is playing safe.....why should he give his sperm to anoda lady....just try and adopt a baby both of you have to connections with.. That is better and safer...will let you know when I find one
Re: I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? by Afam4eva(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why not go to a proper motherless babies home and adopt.
Re: I Need To Adopt Urgently. Any Hep? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Princess2011:

Tnx dear. I thought of that before but my hubby is not in support of it. So we made up our mind to adopt.

Or try getting pregnant again. This time, go to Europe or America for the full term of your pregnancy. Nigeria sef has too much wahala for the average woman to carry belle without one issue or the other.

(1) (Reply)

The Level Of Bullying In Schools Is Worse In The West Than In Africa / Probz And Disgusting Moin Mai / Nigerian Man Regrets Being A Good Samaritan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.