Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? (1188 Views)

Spot The Soldiers In This Picture (geniuses Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? by mokoshalb(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
A puzzling image of 12 members of the Household Cavalry hiding in the Brunei jungle has Internet users from all around the world bewildered.
The photo, which was posted on the unit’s social media accounts, features 12 soldiers camouflaged among the trees and leaves as part of Close Target Reconnaissance training. “This is what the Household Cavalry Regiment does best,” the British Army writes on Facebook. “The intelligence gathered by this complex, deadly art will determine the British Army’s success in battle.” Can you find all twelve soldiers?

seun lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? by sweettease(f): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why are they lying now? 12 for where? angry
Re: Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? by mokoshalb(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
they are there ma'am.. grin
sweettease:
Why are they lying now? 12 for where? angry
Re: Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? by JacksonD7: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
mokoshalb:
A puzzling image of 12 members of the Household Cavalry hiding in the Brunei jungle has Internet users from all around the world bewildered.
The photo, which was posted on the unit’s social media accounts, features 12 soldiers camouflaged among the trees and leaves as part of Close Target Reconnaissance training. “This is what the Household Cavalry Regiment does best,” the British Army writes on Facebook. “The intelligence gathered by this complex, deadly art will determine the British Army’s success in battle.” Can you find all twelve soldiers?

seun lalasticlala

All I see are green trees.
Re: Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
there's one at the top of a tree,by the left, that's all I can see

1 Like

Re: Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? by success1smyn(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
am not sure they are up to 12 oo, I could only see 3.
@ the bottom left, bottom right and centre of the pix
Re: Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? by NCAN(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chai, I can't find anyone oo...
Lalasticlala can find any snake around the pix..?
Re: Can You Find All 12 British Soldiers Camouflaged In The Brunei Jungle? by mokoshalb(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
cc: lalasticlala seun

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Slaps And Their Botanical Names!!!!! / To My Game Section Compadres / Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.