Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1860 Views)

A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA / Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) / A Student Dies In Futminna Due To Negligence Of The School Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by finalboss(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Airborne02(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
.. chai heard that too ooo i was abt coming to minna tomorrow self.. oga finalboss .. been trying to reach u sir.. got aome issues i need ur hlp pls sir
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm hearing this twice this night.

Hope the situation doesn't get badd
Re: . by percyshelu(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
boys are not smiling, make d management do something asap
Re: . by babyfaceafrica: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
It is well..God help us
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Imagine clinic asking for ID card before they treat student. We don burn the whole clinic down, we don scatter windows, burgle bakery nd pack all d bread. Yes, am a student of FUT. FUT no even try tracing me from this account. You go lose road, am as anonymous as "wxyuujñfewrth" FUT una father.

RIP Bro

1 Like

Re: . by tsylars(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
the school clinic or whats left of it. embarassed

1 Like

Re: . by azeecoboy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
chai....
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
A time is coming when we will burn politicians.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
A time is coming when we will burn politicians.
plz shutup if u have nothing reasonable to say. A student is dead here. Do u have conscience. Pls tak ur poo to politics section
Re: . by Maamin(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
That was one of my favourite reading spot when I was in 100L.

Too bad! embarassed

Rest In Peace fello Futmite
Re: . by Maamin(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
plz shutup if u have nothing reasonable to say. A student is dead here. Do u have conscience. Pls tak ur poo to politics section

Lmao!
Re: . by myked(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
RIP Yéyé (that's what I call him). U'll be greatly missed. He was a great guy and a good winger (football). We balled 2geda on Bosso campus field while I was still a student there. RIP bro

1 Like

Re: . by Nuel25846(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:
Bosso Campus of Futminna in turmoil... Students are rioting and protesting the death of a 300lv student of the Department of Edu. Reasons being that the school clinic nurses and staffs failed to attend swiftly to the now deceased student when he was rushed there after collapsing on the field.

Information just reaching us is that the school clinic is on fire. Was set ablaze by angry protesting students

mynd44 lalasticlala
Oh great,now there is no clinic at all....people make wrong decision when they get angry.
Re: . by Ulrich01(m): 2:31am On Feb 16, 2017
This is nt new. Those useless nurse and doctors are really fond of acting sluggishly when it comes to emergency. Most esp the bosso campus. Gk is still trying sha. Rest in peace to the guy. I cant even begin to imagine what his parents and loved ones will be feeling right now. cry cry. So sad

But this damage ehh. Vc no go overlook am oo. Sm1 must pay for it
Re: . by oseka101(m): 3:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one guys from an alumnus they have it coming next is those so called dumb securities.......
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 5:19am On Feb 16, 2017
durentchigozie:
Are you alright?
Re: . by Dhesteenhy(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Cc: finalboss....Sorry im posting this here, because it doesnt belong here. Bur i really need final boss to read this. My twin brother adeleke (Taiwo) is in Luth hospital right now sir, he was diagnosed with hepatitis B and the doctor said its severe to the extent that he has developed an enlarged liver, for days now he has been admitted and now they recommended that we do various tests, they said we shld do viral load test and alpha fetoprotein test at NIMR sir both tests are very expensive and they are about 48,000 in total....pls help me in any way you can sir. The doctors said they need the result to conduct proper treatment on him. We have been delaying since monday because of money. This is very urgent because they said if not properly managed he can develop cirrhosis or liver cancer....pls help me i will do anything for my twin brother to get back on his feet again.. You can even visit Luth if you want to confirm for yourself sir. Pls sir help us First bank 3088179084
Re: . by Kingsley1000(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2017
pls help me,i have eye problem ,the ophthalmologist said a need a glass worth 15k,my no 08087411113 .acc no 0129038929 gtbank.....okonkwo kingsley
Re: . by Olusharp(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
Bosso Campus of Futminna in turmoil... Students are rioting and protesting the death of a 300lv student of the Department of Edu. Reasons being that the school clinic nurses and staffs failed to attend swiftly to the now deceased student when he was rushed there after collapsing on the field.

Information just reaching us is that the school clinic is on fire. Was set ablaze by angry protesting students

mynd44 lalasticlala

sent you a mail..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Thanks.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2017
Enangson:
Finalboss, the only line I have it's MTN 08064242586 , couldn't benefit yesterday night cos you where having issues transferring to MTN network. I believe it has been rectify.

Thanks.

vtu for mtn was nt available
Re: . by Airborne02(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

cry
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

will just exercise patient till when it's available. That's if only you will still remember me by then.
Re: . by Jafar1: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

my airtel pls , thnks
Re: . by Debzdgoddess(f): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Nawa ..this guy can't even create or post on threads without it been flooded with all this.. lipsrsealed
Re: . by Skeendip(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

Bosß good morning, hope your night was cool, please reply my PM, I really need your help bro
Re: . by presido997(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

mynd44 lalasticlala
oga pls I need to talk to you dz my number 08166531147, pls I need to talk with u urgently
Re: . by SirMichael1: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
finalboss:

mynd44 lalasticlala

Are you a student of FUTMinna?

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Old Slay Queens From Young School Leavers / FUTO Students Dilemma In Getting Transcript From FUTO. About To Lose Scholarship / NBTE Declares Best Polytechnic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.