Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump (42745 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by tutorago: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Nnamddi:
The White House Wednesday, February 15th published the content of the phone conversation held between Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari and US president Donald Trump.

In a statement released by the Office of the Press Secretary and tagged “For immediate release”, the White House said both presidents spoke on issues bordering on security, economy and governance.

Good for the development of our dear country.

Private Tutors Needed Nationwide

Tutorago is urgently seeking for experienced tutors who are passionate about impacting positively on the education of our Clients across states in Nigeria. Send your CV to info@tutorago.com
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
repogirl:
Trump is not giving them squat. All these ones Na diplomacy talk.

America knows the true story behind our terrorism, just leave this one wey dem dey talk on phone.
no,we don't know. I only know because I'm here on the form .

I never before knew Nigeria had a Muslim extremist for a President and a incompetent and intolerant murderous military and police force.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by repogirl(f): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
no,we don't know. I only know being I'm here on the form . I never before knew Nigeria had a Muslim extremist for a President and a incompetent and intolerant murderous military and police force.
When I said America, I was referring to the intelligence agencies.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by mushiii: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Yes its totally great one love this smiley

http://www.dubaihairclub.com/
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by mushiii: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
repogirl:
When I said America, I was referring to the intelligence agencies.
Yh. The American Federal Government is not concerning itself with Nigeria,its focused on American intrests and ISIS .

If trump and the American FG was aware of the real terriost in Nigeria,he would have never spoken the way he did to Buhari sad
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Jammiiee(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
What an imbroglio! I wonder when some blacks will start thinking straight. And I also wonder how Trump has suddenly turned to a demigod overnight that a black president speaking with him on phone has suddenly become unachievable or a dream come true . [/b]The rate at which u guys drool over this baffles me. So Trump is now a messiah that no one can talk to on phone let alone a president angry it's quite appalling the way some folks denigrate their fellow black contingent coz of some white skins. With this kind of mental faculty, [b]obloquy is unavoidable
TPAND:
Nigerians don type one letter and to make it look genuine the type White House press release on it.

Hahahahahahah.... Trump doesn't speak with non-entities. Read his books before he assumed power, you will know
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by repogirl(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
Yh. The American Federal Government is not concerning itself with Nigeria,its focused on American intrests and ISIS .

If trump and the American FG was aware of the real terriost in Nigeria,he would have never spoken the way he did to Buhari sad
...... And you know this because ..... You work for the CIA? undecided

1 Like

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
repogirl:
...... And you know this because ..... You work for the CIA? undecided
no cheesy i know it because sadly the only time America has paid any attention to Nigeria was during the Ebola outbreak.....which they did not send help to releave lipsrsealed

And during the Chibook school girls kidnapping after much protest from Nigerians on and offline.

U see Federal Governments job is to govern their own country and yes they can look at others but America's eye is on Syria and ISIS .
Nigeria,Africa has never been her priorty lipsrsealed
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by jollymizzle(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Hmm if Ipob catch trump ehn. Me I no dey o
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by aviazuva: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
so Trump can communicate with a dead man?
Let us Just prepare to welcome our Bubu back
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by jibrilaminum: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Dymo:
If dem fit release the content, why dem no fit release the audio itself?...

If the president is incapacitated... let him resign simple.
THE DOG LOOKING AT THE MOON, IT BARKS, NO FAULT OF THE MOON, FOR DOGS ALWAYS BARK!
Not only the audio, even if d video is shown to u and ur kinds, you wil still bark!
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by enigmaticlion: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2017
The guy no go wan resign because they think they're born to rule.
Dymo:

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Dymo: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2017
jibrilaminum:

THE DOG LOOKING AT THE MOON, IT BARKS, NO FAULT OF THE MOON, FOR DOGS ALWAYS BARK!

See this Hippo... indirectly you call reasonable people who question the presidency status dogs? whats your case on Nigerians not having to hear or see their commander in chief for weeks? Pls this administration is far from being saints(moon as suggested).. oga find another one talk, you no pass for this one.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by jibrilaminum: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dymo:

See this Hippo... indirectly you call reasonable people who question the presidency status dogs? whats your case on Nigerians not having to hear or see their commander in chief for weeks? Pls this administration is far from being saints(moon as suggested).. oga find another one talk, you no pass for this one.
Reasonable people!!! Reasonable pple who deem thieves as saints and models?, reasonable pple who see corrupt practices as way of life? How reasonable are pple who never see stealing as corruption let alone admitting to corrupt practices as corruption? If this is your defination of reasoning, its so sad but obvious that I just wasted several seconds and kilobytes not worth for. u don spoil my day
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Dymo: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
jibrilaminum:

Reasonable people!!! Reasonable pple who deem thieves as saints and models?, reasonable pple who see corrupt practices as way of life? How reasonable are pple who never see stealing as corruption let alone admitting to corrupt practices as corruption? If this is your defination of reasoning, its so sad but obvious that I just wasted several seconds and kilobytes not worth for. u don spoil my day

Baba i no spoil your day ooo, my own don over me..

You have drifted from the question on ground, which is where is the president and what is the truth surrounding his absense?

About being corrupt... they are all corrupt in all ramification, the stake is if the president is not fit to rule, he should step aside for the VP not another party or PDP. Same APC... but you carry corrupt enter inside which has been discussed on multiple threads..

Anyways.. no let small talk spoil your day, e go better
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Ever8054: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:
Nigerians don type one letter and to make it look genuine the type White House press release on it.

Hahahahahahah.... Trump doesn't speak with non-entities. Read his books before he assumed power, you will know
ipob......be crying like....

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Ever8054: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dymo:

even if they take you to see buhari one on one in London, you will still say its Photoshop...so why not keep your mouth shot and let things be while you go about your hatred business...?
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by cheeboi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello guys dont reason like a fool trump only called the presidency in abuja and not buhari privately in a london sick bed. why didnt trump wished him quick recovery. just talking about fight against terrorism and chibok girls
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by cheeboi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
jollymizzle:
Hmm if Ipob catch trump ehn. Me I no dey o
shut up you cant talk without mentioning ipob massob biafra
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Dymo: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ever8054:
even if they take you to see buhari one on one in London, you will still say its Photoshop...so why not keep your mouth shot and let things be while you go about your hatred business...?

Relax, no be quarrel.... akamu no be custard, am not here to exchange words with you. I soft pass like dat.
1- if i go, i no go come back....

2- am not hating ooo... the nation cant be on hold while we wait for the president to recover from sickness for God knows how long.

3 - the VP obviously cant take drastic economic decisions even though a supposed letter handing over to him is with the senate.

If him no fit work the work... na crime to resign?
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gentle2015:
Did he call the presidency Abuja or he made a personal call to him in London? Had it been he called him personally, I believe he would have also wish him a quick recovery. You can't fool everybody. He called Abuja and the not Muhammadu Buhari personally. I rest my case

Watch this video clip @ 10 min.and listen to the official confirmation of the phone call by the White House - you may now want to commit suicide to relieve of your pain and hatred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg-Q06JmLDA
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Watch this video clip @ 10 min.and listen to the official confirmation of the phone call by the White House - you may now want to commit suicide to relieve of your pain and hatred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg-Q06JmLDA

@aboki... I never wished our president bad. I just said, Trump didn't called Buhari's mobile number nor Abuja's house in London. Please lets be diplomatic
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gentle2015:

@aboki... I never wished our president bad. I just said, Trump didn't called Buhari's mobile number nor Abuja's house in London. Please lets be diplomatic

Ok, now that you have heard the White Confirmation, who did you think Trump spoke with?
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Ujahp99: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Themandator:

The title of the book,please
When will you ever be proud of the one only country u have.. Everything is fake to u.. Somebody said, trump doesn't have time for Nigeria..
The real question is, Do we have time for him
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by mushiii: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by wasatradfallnin: 8:14am On May 05, 2019
Thanks for share this nice post.
https://www.wasatradfallning.se/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Fayose Thanks APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.