Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today (895 Views)

Get Today’s Own And Thank Me Today / Scammers Patricia.com.ng Btc Gift Cards Just Scammed Me / Jumia Bang Bonaza: Get N5000 Off When You Place Orders Through Me ( Today Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by chris4gold(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
I was scammed by a fake nairalander today, I said fake cause I have dealt with lots of good guys on this platform.
I saw his banner on almost every trend, claiming he is selling share data, I called to secure a transaction with him and he gave me his account details, haven't I made the payment and confirmed from his account, then he stop picking my calls and no response to sms sent to him. Though the amount is small (N 2,500) but am disappointed in his attitude cause he can actually make legit money in the biz he is using for scamming people.
The following is the guy details: Phone: 08131247313 Name: Courage Okoro, Acoount no: 4503063349, Bank name: Ecobank

1 Like

Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by herzern(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Op.

I think I'll have to put a little blame on you.Your qreediness led you to this.When you see an advert of Data reselling and the price stated are mostly unrealistic..You should have iqnored.

Just imaqine one idîot tellinq me He'd sell 10qb of data for a price pegged at #1500 to me...Even Glo with the cheapest data plans won't dare that.

I saw it and lauqhed at his utter display of stupidity.

MODIFIED

I know of a credible data reseller on Nairaland.

Moniker is BunmiOguns
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by xendra: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
moniker still active?
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by MCDanselm(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Make i check d guy name
*****MODIFIED*******
I SAW THE NAME
NCAN AREWA CHAPTER

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by Kingsasian(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:
Op.

I think I'll have to put a little blame on you.Your qreediness led you to this.When you see an advert of Data reselling and the price stated are mostly unrealistic..You should have iqnored.

Just imaqine one idîot tellinq me He'd sell 10qb of data for a price pegged at #1500 to me...Even Glo with the cheapest data plans won't dare that.

you just bared my mind. I am still amazed at the way some nairalanders fall for such cheap scams.
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by Ddaji(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
I think OP you are brother to father christimas, How can you see account name with "okoro"and you put your money in the account. Somebody that see boldy writing "the punishment for drug traffic is dead penalty"and still carry the drug and you trust him with your money

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by babyfaceafrica: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
So people still tall for this in 2017?
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by chris4gold(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:
Op.

Well to some extent you are right, but the money I sent to him was actually meant for 5gig the same price I bought with klubconnect in Ibadan, even glo will give me 10gig for that amount.
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by chris4gold(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ddaji:
I think OP you are brother to father christimas, How can you see account name with "okoro"and you put your money in the account. Somebody that see boldy writing "the punishment for drug traffic is dead penalty"and still carry the drug and you trust him with your money

grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by ProudArewa: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Just imagine the account name #Okoro#.......no wonder they are always killed in indonesia for selling fake/hard drugs

4 Likes

Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by bunmioguns(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:
Op.

MODIFIED

I know of a credible data reseller on Nairaland.

Moniker is BunmiOguns

Awww.. . Thanks for the mention... Am really grateful...
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by DTOBS(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
I've been buying data on nairaland from a particular person: I don't really know his site but he has been faithful... Clubk232 OR something... His name is Victor Ojeano.
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by chris4gold(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
DTOBS:
I've been buying data on nairaland from a particular person: I don't really know his site but he has been faithful... Clubk232 OR something... His name is Victor Ojeano.

same with me, just to give d guy trial na
Re: Fake Nairalander Scammed Me Today by mctowel01: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
chris4gold:
I was scammed by a fake nairalander today, I said fake cause I have dealt with lots of good guys on this platform.
I saw his banner on almost every trend, claiming he is selling share data, I called to secure a transaction with him and he gave me his account details, haven't I made the payment and confirmed from his account, then he stop picking my calls and no response to sms sent to him. Though the amount is small (N 2,500) but am disappointed in his attitude cause he can actually make legit money in the biz he is using for scamming people.
The following is the guy details: Phone: 08131247313 Name: Courage Okoro, Acoount no: 4503063349, Bank name: Ecobank
Try Powerhq... They are legit

(1) (Reply)

Best Shop For Sale Watches / Sending Paypal Payments To Your China Merchants/agents / The Magic Is Working, Dollar Crashed To 400!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.