Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why I Think God Does Not Exist-from A Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think God Does Not Exist-from A Christian (1853 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Think God Does Not Exist-from A Christian by iSpirit1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
5. Religion doing more harm than God. Should I answer this one too?

Well, that depends on your definitions. Whatever religion is defined as, if you include Christianity; I'd tell you Christianity is the right one.

And I donot see Christianity as causing any harm, divisions, discriminations or any such things. In 1Corinthians 9:19-23 we saw the Holy Apostle Paul relating with all kinds of people.

Also, Christianity teaches that we LOVE and care for all men. That's what we owe all men.

Well, other religions might have otherwise written in their Holy Book but NOT Christianity.

Thanks for your time and patience with me. If you have anymore Questions, please ask.
Re: Why I Think God Does Not Exist-from A Christian by lionlamb020(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
sonmvayina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgb3q2ejirU&feature=youtu.be
I'll advise you to get the truth by yourself from God and not what people say.. Help yourself by doing a bit less complicated research. The Bible isn't a soap opera. It's life
Re: Why I Think God Does Not Exist-from A Christian by iSpirit1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@OP,

You are 100% correct when you say that god does not exist!!!

1.The "Auto-theists" are the closest to describing what a god is, for they will tell you to look in the mirror if you want to see god!!! The "Auto-theist" believes in himself!!!

2.However, the "Theothanatologists" will insist that god died many years ago..................................and so therefore, he does not exist again!!!

3.The "Anthropotheist" insists that all gods are deified men!!! In other words, Zeus was just a king who lived on a mountain, and Hercules was just a strong warrior who used to catch beasts in the forest!!! This is why the christian bible has scenes(fictional characters), whereby god regrets making humans, and also claims to have been searching for Adam(Hide and Seek)!!! These are not the characteristics of gods, they are the characteristics of men!!!

4.If you ask a christian if the christian thinks that the Japanese Lesbian Goddess exists, you will be surprised to hear him say, "Capital N-O, NO!!!"
I hope you know you've not made any point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Deception Of Simple Faith In The Finished Work Of Christ. / Rccg Sunday School 1 October, 2017 / Coza 7 Days Of Glory Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.