Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Prophet Walks On Air - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Walks On Air (8888 Views)

Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Guy Walks On Water / Pastor Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Image123(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
finofaya:

Healthy skepticism requires you to know when to stop asking questions. The way this prophet flapped his feet about in the air like he was swimming made me realize that the Holy Ghost inspired him with a marine mindset and filled his mind with visions of the water that Jesus walked on. I stopped questioning at that point.

You should question, the Bible says you should. Magic and tricks are not miracles. And even miracles are not necessarily an indication of God's glory or approval. The video is nothing close to miracle.
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by wiegraf: 12:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Image123:

There are enough warning and caveat in the Bible against falsehood, and the love for wonders. Christian faith is not founded on entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Image123(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2017
wiegraf:

You have itching ears that's why you chose to believe what you believe.
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by wiegraf: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Image123:

You have itching ears that's why you chose to believe what you believe.

Wait first oga, are you saying the same Bible that tells you a carpenter walked on water 2000 years ago also warned you against falsehoods and the love for wonder?
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Image123(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
wiegraf:

Wait first oga, are you saying the same Bible that tells you a carpenter walked on water 2000 years ago also warned you against falsehoods and the love for wonder?

Yes boy, you should know with all your dedication to talking about and against the Bible. Why be ignorant about what you criticize, no solid grasp.
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by wiegraf: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Image123:

Yes boy, you should know with all your dedication to talking about and against the Bible. Why be ignorant about what you criticize, no solid grasp.

And the irony of that is completely beyond your ripe old brain?

Lemme ask you again, and please think about your answer: are you saying a book that claimed a man lived in a whale for 2 days and that a donkey talked also warned you against falsehoods and the love for miracles?
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
wiegraf:

And the irony of that is completely beyond your ripe old brain?

Lemme ask you again, and please think about your answer: are you saying a book that claimed a man lived in a whale for 2 days and that a donkey talked also warned you against falsehoods and the love for miracles?

Yes boy, you should know with all your dedication to talking
about and against the Bible. Why be ignorant about what you
criticize, no solid grasp.
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by wiegraf: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Image123:

Yes boy, you should know with all your dedication to talking
about and against the Bible. Why be ignorant about what you
criticize, no solid grasp.

Oga, I asked you think before you reply.....

OK, look at the picture I posted, it shows a place that claims to be always open, closed. Can you see the problem there - how can they claim to be always open when they are literally closed?

So, once again, you claim the good book warns against falsehoods and the love of wonder (whatever that is supposed to mean. I'll just assume you mean love of miracles), correct? Then, can you see the problem here - how can one claim to be against falsehoods and the love of wonder when one literally claims snakes talked, a man walked on water and all other sorts of nonsense??

And once more, please, think clearly before you reply.
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2017
wiegraf:

I still don't see why you expect me to believe your story, but disbelieve mine....

Thousands of people have seen the great prophet Bushiri in action.

Here, another video. This one showing LIVE angels showing up during a service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6X3kVFYDKA

Look at the hundreds of people bearing testimony in just that service. He's had hundreds of services

I have video evidence of his spirit-filled-holiness, you have just hearsay, and you think you make a better case sir?
bros are you naturally deluded and daft or are you just playing according to a script ?
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Image123(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2017
wiegraf:

Oga, I asked you think before you reply.....

OK, look at the picture I posted, it shows a place that claims to be always open, closed. Can you see the problem there - how can they claim to be always open when they are literally closed?

So, once again, you claim the good book warns against falsehoods and the love of wonder (whatever that is supposed to mean. I'll just assume you mean love of miracles), correct? Then, can you see the problem here - how can one claim to be against falsehoods and the love of wonder when one literally claims snakes talked, a man walked on water and all other sorts of nonsense??

And once more, please, think clearly before you reply.

Yes boy, i thought before you asked the question, when i replied and after. Not sure you are. The love for wonders is not the same as doing wonders, you refused to think. Just like the love of money is not the same as having money. Someone might be neck deep in poverty and love money to an uncomfortable extent ready to do anything for 500naira. The love for wonders is putting wonders on a scale and priority it should not be. Again, doing wonders is different from an obsession, weakness, gullibility and love for wonders.
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by wiegraf: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Image123:

Yes boy, i thought before you asked the question, when i replied and after. Not sure you are. The love for wonders is not the same as doing wonders, you refused to think. Just like the love of money is not the same as having money. Someone might be neck deep in poverty and love money to an uncomfortable extent ready to do anything for 500naira. The love for wonders is putting wonders on a scale and priority it should not be. Again, doing wonders is different from an obsession, weakness, gullibility and love for wonders.

Okay...
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by wiegraf: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2017
hardwerk:
bros are you naturally deluded and daft or are you just playing according to a script ?

Address my points na!
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Image123(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
wiegraf:

Okay...
Thank you.
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
wiegraf:

Address my points na!
so in your right senses you belief this video?
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
hardwerk:
He was obviously being sarcastic. Lmao. The film effects are worse than those in a Nollywood movie grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Walks On Air by wiegraf: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
hardwerk:

What's the difference between believing this video and believing a man walked on water 2 thousand years ago?

Why are you specifically on my case? I hope you're also this confrontational to others that believe all these supernatural tales?
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by wiegraf: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Image123:

Thank you.

Image, there is NO hope for you...
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
wiegraf:

Image, there is NO hope for you...

i have hope of heaven, you don't. Anyway,
1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by to9ine: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Deceit... Shadow of a person appears..I hear the door close immediately afterwards.. Scam
Re: Prophet Walks On Air by cao(f): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
All these false prophets, na wa-o. I couldn't even take the cameraman seriously, when he couldn't shoot his camera phone on landscape. Angels?! In this day of CGI, that's the best they could do? For crying out loud they couldn't even get someone to do the opening narration, sounds like someone used Samantha VO from iOS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism / Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings / Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.