Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Mumu Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mumu Guy (562 Views)

Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) / Just For Fun!!! Abeg Who Mumu Pass? / Abeg Who Mumu Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mumu Guy by Incredibleceo(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2017
You lavish 300k in a club and give a prostitute 15k. But you give your girlfriend 1k after washing your clothes and cleaning the house for you then you say you're testing her to find out if she is after your money.
Brother, the thunder that will fire you will be like Drug prescription; 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night.
Sho lo ya wehrey nii

(1) (Reply)

When She Is Not In The Mood.(video) / Should I Return My Pastor $200? / For All You Ladies Pride Goes Before A Terrible Fall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.