Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,138 members, 7,780,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" (52197 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Won't Kiss Her Boyfriend Again For Eating Grasshopper (Photos) / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by Codes151(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:
Tonto is s serial olosho. Celebrity runs girl. Just imagine. Nollywood needs to sanitize the industry of this yeye girls, who are bad role models to our girls.

If not for fame and low self-esteem, what is a guy like Churchill Looking for in Tonto Dikeh. I beg you go and get the custody of your son, that carefree girl doesn't look like someone called mother to me.
are u ok? Story way u no sabi anything about u dey run this gutter u call mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by Jodha(f): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Lol the person above me though... Tonto nai be the reasonable one?...
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by IPOB123london: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Wait, what has ethnicity got to do with their marriage problem? Why is it that everything in Nigeria is about ethnicity even when the person is wrong? They say Yoruba gals dnt like dating Igbos, now I know why. Why would a sane person date people that will always put the blame on them because they happen not to be from thesame dialect. Stop hiding under pretense and say you are praying for them, if really you are, you won't have been writing this nonsense

hahaha

this is it! the problem with afonjas is out of this world; they walk around with so funny built-up pictures in their head

for a start we are too down with our women and the whole world knows that

any surprise the Lagos-Sagamu express way newspaper has been selling lies since 1960; even the Edos do not agree with them that oduduwa fell from the sky

This is the yorubas for you
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by skillzbae(f): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2017
LoveJesus87:
No. Rosa is his P.A P.A grin

Lols. oh Nw I c
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by BrownCookie(f): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2017
All the monkeys up there mentioning me should continue.

That does not & will never change the fact my respect for Olakunle Churchill has dropped.

Ndi uchu...

You ppl will enjoy all the interviews being granted by both parties so you can deduce rubbish & continue living ur jobless lives by talking about others.
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by imitateMe(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2017
KevinDein:
That's women's best weapon against men; the children. You have a rift with a woman and the next thing she'd do is keep your kids away from you or worse still turn them against you. I personally think this is unfair to the man and the children as well.
That's how stingy women think.
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by link2ok(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
repogirl:
You tell someone to leave tribalism and hate when you haven't left your own behind.

Sane people date and marry Yoruba girls FYI. Or do you mean the Igbo men dating and marrying Yorubas are all mad?

It's people like you who end up with someone from another tribe.

Please madam I did not quote you. Next time carry your wahala and go

Have a nice day
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by link2ok(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2017
repogirl:
You tell someone to leave tribalism and hate when you haven't left your own behind.

Sane people date and marry Yoruba girls FYI. Or do you mean the Igbo men dating and marrying Yorubas are all mad?

It's people like you who end up with someone from another tribe.

Please madam I didn't not quote you. Next time carry your wahala and go

Have a nice day
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by chrisblack1234: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2017
This guy fu k up sha, see as u fresh and dey well, na that stupid opo, olosho u go marry..u fall my hand...
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by BrownCookie(f): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2017
This is to you

Ayinke93:
Did u read d post at all?? Who your respect help anyway..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by fujirice: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2017
gunners160:
TWait, what has ethnicity got to do with their marriage problem? Why is it that everything in Nigeria is about ethnicity even when the person is wrong? They say Yoruba gals dnt like dating Igbos, now I know why. Why would a sane person date people that will always put the blame on them because they happen not to be from thesame dialect. Stop hiding under pretense and say you are praying for them, if really you are, you won't have been writing this nonsense
Lol!
What is the difference between you and the person you are rebuking?
Walahi, tribalism has finished Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by Kingbuhari(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
marry yoruba demon on ur own peril.... toto dick u see it coming but fall for it bcux of material gain
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by repogirl(f): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
link2ok:

Please madam I didn't not quote you. Next time carry your wahala and go

Have a nice day
I quoted you just like you quoted the other person who never spoke to you in the first place.

Hypocrite. You quote someone but when someone else quotes you, it becomes wahala. Funny people.
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by BrownCookie(f): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
This is also to you.

Etinosajay:

Is it your interview?

Face front. He doesn't even know you exist self.

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by BrownCookie(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
It may not neither does yours. So the screenshot below is to you

wizkidblogger:

Does your support in any way affect his check n savings? Just asking**

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by Nofuckgiven: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2017
niyi123:

They are still going to marry, is only those mumu girls without class that they use as their sex object.
When it is time, they go for the reasonable one.
Because you be their papa or what??
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by BrownCookie(f): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Nobody has to ask me s*hit before I can give my opinion on a general subject so this is to you, the last but not least because I know someother busy body is still going to mention me, the screenshot below

luminouz:

Who asked u? undecided

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by link2ok(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2017
repogirl:
I quoted you just like you quoted the other person who never spoke to you in the first place.

Hypocrite. You quote someone but when someone else quotes you, it becomes wahala. Funny people.

OK thank you.

Have a nice day
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by nashito(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Afro3:
Toast• Your Foundation has been in the news since last year, what is your motivation for doing this?

Churchill: Well, it's something we are passionate about. Big Church Foundation is basically designed to empower and provide charity functions. Started it from Ghana before cutting across states in Nigeria and beyond

Toast•‎ Besides What we Know, can we be privileged to get to know you in person?

Churchill : There is nothing much to know about me, My name is Olakunle Churchill, the Chairman of Big Church Group and other subsidiaries including Big Church Foundation

Toast• With your mega expenditure during your 4- day Walk For Love" charity campaign incomoration of United Nation World Disability ‎Day, calls for Concern, How is your Foundation Funded?

Churchill: Yes, that was a memorable charity event. Am glad it was successful. Atleast a lot of the physically challenged were empowered, we lectured them on how to discover ability in disability. Our income comes from favour, goodwill, besides 10% of our profit or revenue from Big Church Group is transferred to charity to the foundation charity account.

Toast •Recently, your househelp ‎or domestic staff disclosed to an online media that you had issues with wife and you have not been at home just after your December foundation project last year

Churchill:  Every family has its ups and downs but I would not want to talk about my family.

Toast• It was said that after You left home, you were Alleged of  having affair with your Female PA? 

Churchill : Well, it's funny to me, because I don't have female personal Assistant, My PA is Mr Paul, who has been working with me over the years. Besides, it was a sponsored blackmail.

Toast• Gist had it that your wife Tonto Dikeh Churchill caused uproar in your mother's home, i.e her mother- inlaw, when she was alleged to have pushed her down and broke everything in her house within 2 hours due to her marijuana reactions

Churchill: These issues are private to me and my family.

Toast: Rumour Has that because of domestic violence from you that  your wife moved out with your son?

Churchill: I wonder where they got such gist from? I don't believe my wife will say that, besides I frown against such even my foundation preach against domestic violence in some of our charity awareness campaigns. It is obvious that all these channelled attacks are targeted to drag my image and what I believe in to the mud. Well, the truth is that I have never raised my hands against my wife. I have evidence of CCTV Cameras in my mums house when this happened.It can be replayed if you what us to go that far. 

Toast: The news earlier today posted and deleted by one Uche Maduagwu that you have relationship with Bobrisky and Swanky Jerry? What is your take on that? 

Churchill:  Truly, I did not see it posted because am not a social media person, but got wind of it later. It's sincerely beats my imagination to think of such relationship...well, don't know Bobrisky but got to know Swanky Jerry through my wife. I believe whoever my wife likes as a friend, I also take as a family friend. Am too busy to think of such unpleasant issues, let alone cooking up defence.

Toast: Your Son's One Year birthday is few days from now, do you have plans to celebrate it? Guess you will be celebrating him with your wife? 

Churchill: Oh! My son, I sure miss him so much. I have planned a worthwhile birthday party for him with friends and family members but it's sad to say that all effort to reach him proved abortive,  and this is affecting my business and emotions, The mum won't pick calls and the nanny,Our son has been with the mother and not at home for now.  I truly, should not be granting this interview if this is all about my family. Am very optimistic that the family will unite together for King Andrea birthday even though channels to reach my wife is temporarily off.

Toast •How Do You perceived all these happening in your family...

Churchill ::: I see nothing in it, it's a phase of life. Since it does not affect my cheques and savings. But I truly want to call on bloggers or on social media addicts to verify facts before assuming. Every marriage has good and bad moments, it's just unfortunate that I recently discovered that the alledged marriage instability is making headlines on some media platforms. Please Tonto Dikeh fans and well wishers take it easy on her, guess she is still adjusting to motherhood. With time, it will be well.

Toast::: The news had it that your son owns his own company Kindred Realtors, a real estate firm, don't you think his is too young?

Churchill ::: (laugh), the company Kindred Realtor was actually one of my companies before I changed it to our son's name after his birth. I feel it's one of his benefit to start building up a brand for him as he grows.

http://toastnigeria.com/Toast%20Magazine%20Nigeria.html

With my instinct, I really think Churchill is the one who's at fault,
My reasons been that, one he didnt even made mentions of the Rosa we see with him all the time.
Secondly, Tonto really wanted this marriage to work work, she gave have up her career cos of this marriage.
She's been off the social media just to prove a point
the truth is , it's easier to condemn ppl we don't even half the shit they go through

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by luminouz(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
BrownCookie:
Nobody has to ask me s*hit before I can give my opinion on a general subject so this is to you, the last but not least because I know someother busy body is still going to mention me, the screenshot below

Hmmmm......no wonder ur so fvcked up!
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by luminouz(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Where did I write that I have a problem with Hausas? Lying idiot.
The truth is bitter. You are all cheats tongue
Really? N yet u speak our language....stay in yorubaland.....n u think u made sense with these posts?
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by Nofuckgiven: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
luminouz:

Really? N yet u speak our language....stay in yorubaland.....n u think u made sense with these posts?
Please I don't stay in brown roof region. I also know many afonjas who speak other languages so what is your point??
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by Nofuckgiven: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
luminouz:

My point? Ode ni e! U can't hate d tribe n still speak d tongue o!
That is your opinion. So stick it up your ass tongue
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by luminouz(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

That is your opinion. So stick it up your ass tongue
I just did! But how come urs is paining u? undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by enigmaticlion: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Tonto has an history of drug use and can never be a responsible wife and mother. Na runs girl she suppose be forever.Olosho Runs girl no fit change, I only pity Churchill who may not be a Saint as well,but denying him access to his son is the height of insanity. When Churchill go village for am, she'll learn to respect Yoruba demon.
passyhansome:
Tonto is going just too emotional over everything thing
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by cejaypriesty(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
ednut1:
goan marry crew. is marriage really worth all dis shit
It depends on ur perception on marriage
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by BrownCookie(f): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
And this you know how because apart from this unpleasant incident of you quoting me, I don't know you exist.

Anyways, keep trolling. I can't blame your jobless self.
luminouz:

Hmmmm......no wonder ur so fvcked up!
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
BrownCookie:
And this you know how because apart from this unpleasant incident of you quoting me, I don't know you exist.

Anyways, keep trolling. I can't blame your jobless self.
Lmao! So quick to lash out but u can't take it? Giving opinions on people without being in their shoes? How fvcked up is DAT?
U do know I exist..else y quote me? I love cutting girls like u down to d nanoscale!
Re: Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" by TellBlazer(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Marriage is like mormor,some unwrap it and see bone while some see egg,some are spoilt were some are stil fresh.Move on and thank God for what you saw.Make peace with your wife and God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue Are Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.