Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos (45175 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Abuja and missing people
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by wolesmile(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Sisqoman:
she love her boyfriend cassava! so she no wan live leave it.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by mattyboy007(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Frankly speaking, some people just make comemnts for comments sake.

A young woman is missing, and all you guys can do is make crass scatological jokes?

There are young women who have been kidnapped, and some have never been found. The family of the girl and her friends are probably worried .

And all that is on all of your minds are dirty thoughts.

The three of you, grow up. Just grow up. You are not children anymore.That girl could be your sister. Would you appreciate it if she went missing and someone told others that she was enjoying it at some man's house?

Shame on all of you.
Oga gals of dis days can do d untinkable.. i still suggest dey check her boyfriend hauz bfr any further movement.. even if na my sista dat will b d best plc to strt my search fr her.. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abuja and missing people

Abuja is relatively safe....though of course...one has to be careful.
Just like any other part of the country.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2017
mattyboy007:

Oga gals of dis days can do d untinkable.. i still suggest dey check her boyfriend hauz bfr any further movement.. tank u

I am sorry, but you have no shame.

Would you appreciate me saying the same of your sister or female relative if , God forbid, she went missing?

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by aminu790(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2017
yes oo! and wetin again?
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2017
She is not missing
She is still chilling with her guy unto Valentine things

Opportunity comes but only once
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Missmossy(f): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2017
I do hope she will be found. It is well.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by victorazy(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
I thought Muslims don't celebrate valentine? Abi am I reading well?? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by mattyboy007(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2017
9jakohai:

I am sorry, but you have no shame.

Would you appreciate me saying the same of your sister or female relative if , God forbid, she went missing?

Grow up.
I agree oga... Y e dey pain u like dis? Na crime make dem ask her bf if she dey wit am? Shun y r u so bitter na

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by aminu790(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
yes
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by wildchild1: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Na wa oo...Abuja no come safe again
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Reference(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Abuja is relatively safe....though of course...one has to be careful.
Just like any other part of the country.

Define 'relative'.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
mattyboy007:

I agree oga... Y e dey pain u like dis? Na crime make dem ask her bf if she dey wit am? Shun y r u so bitter na

Because, what you people are saying is not right.

If you want to say something, don't make a comment that you would not want to be made against you or your loved ones.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by baski92(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Your fada

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by theway83: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by JuanJO(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Frankly speaking, some people just make comments for comments sake.

A young woman is missing, and all you guys can do is make crass scatological jokes?

There are young women who have been kidnapped, and some have never been found. The family of the girl and her friends are probably worried .

And all that is on all of your minds are dirty thoughts.

All of you, grow up. Just grow up. You are not children anymore.That girl could be your sister. Would you appreciate it if she went missing and someone told others that she was enjoying it at some man's house?

Shame on all of you.Big shame.You are not fit to be fathers or husbands. Shame.
oga script writer u just occupying space here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by mattyboy007(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Because, what you people are saying is not right.

If you want to say something, don't make a comment that you would not want to be made against you or your loved ones.

Plz wats no rite here? Think outside d box plz.. ladies of dis days no b here... If i ever post my relatives pix her plz b d 1st to suggest i check her bf plc.. I promise 2wlcum ur humble suggestion... Ur talking as if ur not in naija wallahi

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Person why dey knack somewhere.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
JuanJO:
oga script writer u just occupying space here

Thank you for your kind words, good sir. Hope you and your athena-like wife are doing well. Good morning.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
mattyboy007:

Plz wats no rite here? Think outside d box plz.. ladies of dis days no b here... If i ever post my relatives pix her plz b d 1st to suggest i check her bf plc.. I promise 2wlcum ur humble suggestion... Ur talking as if ur not in naija wallahi

Sorry, but you are still refusing to accept correction.

Have a nice day.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by drmuri(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Itumo bro?
" "verily Allah is most capable of returning her" quranic verse
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by kolomax(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2017
point of correction she was kidnapped around dei-dei axis in Abuja the kidnappers called to demand for 25millions..
she's married with 2 children
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by mattyboy007(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2017
9jakohai:

Sorry, but you are still refusing to accept correction.

Have a nice day.
Nope i tink ur d one refusing to tink outside d box
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2017
She is still chopping valentine........
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:
She is still chopping valentine........

I hope your sister too is doing the same, since you think it is a good thing, seeing as you just thought to say it.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2017
9jakohai:

I hope your sister too is doing the same, since you think it is a good thing, seeing as you just thought to say it.

Comment if you wish and don't quote others.....I hope your sister too is still chopping valentine ?
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by mattyboy007(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2017
kolomax:
point of correction she was kidnapped around dei-dei axis in Abuja the kidnappers called to demand for 25millions..
she's married with 2 children
Then create anoda thread fr dat.. cos dis one says she has been missing n noy kidnapped
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

where in the post did you read she went to celebrate Valentine?

and no. you didn't read well
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by nanadeeva01(f): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
because she was missing dat dae doesnt mean she went to celebrate valentine..

Children of nowadays get sense u say NO

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Comment if you wish and don't quote others.....I hope your sister too is still chopping valentine ?

And don't say things that you might regret saying.

Think of others first, before yourself.

That is the real purpose of my original comment.

Thanks and good morning. Have a good day. And, yes, you ought not to think too much.
Re: This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos by seemsnice: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
moscobabs:

Itumo bro?
In short, He prayed that may she return safely.Aaaamin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Lady Among Gang Of Interstate Armed Robbers Arrested By Police In Edo. Photos / Oluwakemi Soyebo Declared Missing In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.