Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,504 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (53740 Views)

Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Jerryojozy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
This man should rot in jail. Damn wickedness!
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na dem! See his ugly face and the head looks like a child's own. God will continue to expose all these evildoers angry

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by kingsley724(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
West side story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by BUHARImyDOG: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
too lazy west side

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by BAILMONEY: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
NCAN KARA UNDER BRIDGE BRANCH.
NA THEIR TRADE MARK

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2017

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by DeMekus: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'd rather be a drug mule than cut a fellow human's head for money. Say no to the suffocated afonja coneheads from the Waste.
Tufiakwa!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
izzou:
grin
Don't always make everything look political
Fayose has nothing and can not do anything about it.
Hope your day is going fine?
So U n ur Fayose not know that before?
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
See the handsome boy he killed. God have mercy on his innocent soul.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by DeMekus: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
See as he resemble funjosh
But he's your conehead brother from Waste. Cannibals.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by mich24(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
NCAN Port harcourt Branch reporting live from Rumuokwuta Office.

NAME: Tosin Oluwatosin
ASSISTANT: At Large
CRIME: Beheading for Skull business
STATE: Ekiti state
REGION: As Usaul

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by olureignforever: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
HungerBAD:

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-nabbed-human-head/

See the innocent look on the victims face. Like she pleaded with them before they took her life. Some beast in this world does not deserve to live. See the pain they caused her parent.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
... This is a heinous crime. And the wicked shall never go unpunished says the Holy book.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by rigarmortis: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
honestly is it nit better to just "carry" coke.

seriously, if you dont know how to make money and you are still young, why not hustle sprite abroad and risk your own life.

nawa o
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Amarabae(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
The evil that men do..
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by mightyhazell: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
basilo102:
Ifaki Ekiti? I served there. Afonjas and human parts business sha. they mock igbos for selling gala, few years later they see the same gala seller bringing numerous containers, they think he must have done ritual money, then up they go with cutlass to cut someone head to be like the igbo man. Lol,
. grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by therapistmrs: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
What as this country turned to,that we no longer value lives of people.
Why is it that an average youth can't patiently wait for his own time?
Why is our youth driven by all this fake fame and fortune
Why can't we be patient like our parents?
Why is the soul of some people filled with wickedness and evil?
Where is this country turning to?
Where did we miss it as a people? that regard for moral,intergrity and fear of God almight as been thrown to the winds.
His help this nation
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
rigarmortis:
honestly is it nit better to just "carry" coke.

seriously, if you dont know how to make money and you are still young, why not hustle sprite abroad and risk your own life.

nawa o

Not them.

They can't risk their lives. For what? They'd rather devise means of emptying another man's pot of life savings or believe that fortune comes from some mumbo jombo silly rituals with chopped off human heads.

Sarrki the mpama has already blamed Fayose for this evil.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Oloniyan(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
I am not surprised sha.

this criminal once carried me with his bike and parked halfway inside a bush along Orin Ekiti road.. I flashed him some pins and told him point blank that I'm gonna kill him if he tired any stunt with me.... dude sped off after dropping me at my destination ni straight...... .
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by victorazy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose should engage the teeming youth of ekiti

He should empower them

Than cutting ponmo and ranting online

I am shocked the way some people call this guy there hero

As if this only happening in Ekiti, abi na him u see on the picture carrying head. Sir plz make use of ur senses for ones. As Nigerians are stealing abroad we should blame Buhari? I'm not from Yoruba BUT Fayose is a hero, he is only Yoruba man with complete balls.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by victorazy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oloniyan:
I am not surprised sha.

this criminal once carried me with his bike and parked halfway inside a bush along Orin Ekiti road.. I flashed him some pins and told him point blank that I'm gonna kill him if he tired any stunt with me.... dude sped off after dropping me at my destination ni straight...... .

Serious! shocked

...But why everything in Africa na kill! Kill! Why wouldn't u threating him by telling him u will report him to the police?
w
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by don003(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
If this young guy is probed further, you could find either
he is a graduate and got this kind of job for himself or he is not gone to school at all.
Too bad.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by musicwriter(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
The problem is the "belief system" that makes them believe they'll get wealthy if they sacrifice a human being. Satan just fooling people!!. The devil is really not doing anything with that skull, the only reason they're asked a skull is to be sure they're committed enough to do anything to get wealthy.

The funny thing is that if you actually have that level of commitment and channel it to another business, you'll succeed in anything you desire in life. If he channels this same commitment into any other business, he'll succeed!!. Nature would activate his entire being to vibrate to the right people and places in order to succeed. And this is exactly what Jesus was trying to explain to people when he was telling them they don't need sacrifices to get anything they want, because you can already get all you want by simply activating your belief. Unfortunately, people fail to grasp his message.

You'll expect the so called men of God from that region to explain these things to their people, but they're busy exploiting them and taking money.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na the same people doing what they are known for. Let me go and make my report at the office.
NCAN,reporting from bariga lagos.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by buffalowings: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
chai
I'm disappointed afonja cry
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Onyii90(f): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
My God, omu my ppa, itaji-ayede, my route during cds days. Wow! What's happening? Ekiti was very safe thse days! May God protect everyne there especially the corpers.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose should engage the teeming youth of ekiti

He should empower them

Than cutting ponmo and ranting online

I am shocked the way some people call this guy there hero

and what about the people that have been caught in ondo and Osun? Who will empower them?, must you politicize everything?, your distant cousin from the oduduwa family tree just beheaded someone and you are here calling Fayose,please try to separate crime from politics, I know apc pays you and it's part of your job description but do it with sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by symbianDON(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
what is it with these people and human head? the rate at which they are going, very soon half of the people in the south west would have lost their heads
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by NaWhoBanMe: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
Money rituals things God punish you, all the good boys has joined gang,

I wish thus guys can get patients like me sha, after saving person for 7yrs and was only giving 1m

Another FTC

This my 3rd FTC in 2days sha, suen never ask me for account details oo,

Abeg who be that person? Me too wan serve am, I don serve kora for 11 yrs now, my entitlement never reach 70k
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.