Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 AM

Download My New Book For Free - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download My New Book For Free (442 Views)

A Nairalander Publishes New Book Titled Tears Of The Sun... / Nairalander New Book Alert: I Know Why Your Mother Cries (poetry) / Download My Books For Free--her Beauty Calls And Another Fenced Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download My New Book For Free by synergy85(m): 6:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Sometimes in 2013,after having a brainwave, i began to put pen to paper on a topic i consider quite germane and suitable for quite a number of people. The result is this book which was published on Amazon on 13th, February, 2017... One thing that bothers me is when I see people who have the potential to fly but have limited themselves to crawling simply because of a supposed inferiority... I used to have limiting thoughts and inferiority complex. Thanks to God, that is history. With some lessons learnt and researches carried out, this book will help you understand why you are different and not inferior.
please click the link to get a free PDF version. When asked, enter synergy as the password and kindly drop comments after you read it. Thanks. https://www.dropbox.com/s/z84xsz43dh3wlfm/Different%21%20Not%20Inferior%20%28Understanding%20and%20Maximizing%20Your%20Differences%29.protected%282%29.pdf?dl=0

(1) (Reply)

/ Looking For INDUSTRIAL LAMINATING MACHINE? Call Fenco / Why Widely Use The Outdoor LED Flood Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.