Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis (30740 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by metallisc(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
nikkypearl:
who is daddy freeze again

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Isaiah 4:1

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

If the above is true inside bible i wonder why Ladies no wan obey the word of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Vicolan: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:

I actually meant "Smiling". Auto correct sucks.

Meanwhile, did she tell you her husband is bisexual?

None of them have come out clearly to say what is wrong in their marriage. I am not even bothered about what is wrong, if it can be fixed, it shouldn't be thrown away.

The husband in a recent interview claimed he never hit her. There's a rumour she is the violent one under the influence of marijuana, I am not concerned with all that.

Una go just dey throw insults anyhow. I sabi dish out insults pass you o. If I start, you go wish say you no start this one with me.

Cool temper jhoor. Just give d guy one lyrics of ur insult jhoor... lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by 99foxxy(f): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
Aunty go and sleep.. She can smoke and drink she Is human.. Your the type of lady that would be cheated on and physically abused by a man and still remain in the marriage.. Please have a functioning brain today.. Tonto's husband is a bisexual and that's what led to all the problems and bow divorce..
Oga please educate me more cus I heard he's bisexual but never took it serious, so it's true?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by carzola(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
fpeter:

My dear, I don't know that guy well but looking at his picture from an earlier post he comes across as a gay man. I may be wrong though but I suspect he is gay. I feel for Tonto, I actually like her and I feel she wanted her marriage to work out but if a man is gay it's only a matter of time before he starts getting irritated by his wife. Most gay Nija men just get married for family and society's sake so people could get off their backs but eventually they won't be able to keep up with the marriage sham.
I know many of them that are married ND still gay.. I've been invited to three gay parties in Lagos nd Abuja nd i saw him..
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by kkinternet: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS,

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE A BETTING SCAM GOING ON HERE.

THE PERPETRATOR OF THIS SCAM IS UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE FROM EDO STATE.

HIS NUMBER IS +234 813 772 9178.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIM AS HE GOES ABOUT TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE BUYS AND SELLS FIXED GAMES BUT ALL OF THEM ARE SAM SCAM SCAM!!!!.

BE WISE.

AS FOR HIM, UDUZE ANTHONY OSAGUE , KARMA IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by nikkypearl(f): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53765641][/quote]hey boo grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by therapistmrs: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Daddy Freeze stay out married people's affairs it's not your place to chip in.MIND YOUR BIZNESS and respect their privacy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by protocoll(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
lionlamb020:

I tire o... If na pastors matter now him blood go dey hot... Proper mumu of a guy

what do u expect from a freezed brain
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by gbegemaster(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
Zuma wetin na? Most of your recent posts na so so teeth you dey shine. E be like you don find way out of this recession oh. Show your pipo the way oh.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
gbegemaster:
Zuma wetin na? Most of your recent posts na so so teeth you dey shine. E be like you don find way out of this recession oh. Show your pipo the way oh.

When I show naija we go relate
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by singledude(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
CaroLyner:
someone thaat couldnt handle his own marriage is giving advice.

He can give advice because He's been there.Simple.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by ladyju(f): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
I just feel for Tonto
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Elle277(f): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tonto keep smiling,,we sure love it
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by diva90: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Freeze is always fast to talk nonsense but couldn't save his first marriage from collapsing. It's always the pple with same issues that come out to give advice to others. Tonto and her husband are not kids, if the damage is to be fixed, I'm sure they will get through whatever their issue is
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Kookny(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
ednut1:
coming from a divorcee, gerahere abeg

Bros,

howfar abeg?

Dem go allow us use calculator during verification? I dey reason my mata
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kookny:

Bros,

howfar abeg?

Dem go allow us use calculator during verification? I dey reason my mata
if i tell u say i no remember u no go believe. man brain don dey old. be like dey provide market woman calc. cant remember
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by 0ganiru: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
unclezuma:

When I show naija we go relate
big fan of urs. What app do u use to make your memes
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
0ganiru:
big fan of urs. What app do u use to make your memes

My good sire it is a potpourri of applications.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Kookny(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
ednut1:
if i tell u say i no remember u no go believe. man brain don dey old. be like dey provide market woman calc. cant remember

lol...
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Isamak(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
lionlamb020:

I tire o... If na pastors matter now him blood go dey hot... Proper mumu of a guy

Him blood no de hot for genuine pastors matter but na pastors wey de feed on gullible sheep & not following d pattern of Jesus Christ him body de hot for. I think na good hot be dat
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by lionlamb020(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Isamak:

Him blood no de hot for genuine pastors matter but na pastors wey de feed on gullible sheep & not following d pattern of Jesus Christ him body de hot for. I think na good hot be dat
Not in the mood to go over this today..
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2017
carzola:
I know many of them that are married ND still gay.. I've been invited to three gay parties in Lagos nd Abuja nd i saw him..

Na wa oo

What a huge dissapointment..

Tonto, just move on with your life, your son and career.. What a huge dissapointment if your husband is bisexual.. I can't even wrap my head round it. So disgusting
She should have known the Churchill guy well before marrying him.. Smhhh

But if the bisexual thing is just a rumour? All I see then is senseless pride from the husband. And Tonto sef bringing her private matters online. Not wise at all.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by lastmaster(m): 4:14am On Feb 17, 2017
jaydhorxe:
Don't derail this thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Lolo 1 Dancing Zanku At Lolo1 42nd Birthday Bash / Flavour Takes A Walk With His Daughter / Lilian Esoro And Friends Recreate Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.