Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,509 members, 7,781,561 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

Dinner For Two - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dinner For Two (23269 Views)

Dinner For Two FINALE(18+) / Dinner For TWO Part 4 (18+) / Dinner For Two (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinner For Two by yorhmienerd(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Even though I believe- scratch that- we know that this kind of love only exist in the pages of a romance novel, still, it's a job well-done.

I was hoping for some mild dramas but the writer knows best. This is my first of your works I've read, hoping to read more on your blog.

Wehdome ma!
Re: Dinner For Two by junnyjake(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
First time I read one of your works on facebook (operation stop the wedding) about 3 - 4 years ago, I thought you were a guy - your name. But after reading your other works, I realized. No this is someone feminine, which I later confirmed on here at Nairaland.

You're one of the writers I respect really much. Keep up the good works, we are here for you, i'd surely make out time to consume this piece, caz i know for sure, you don't fail to deliver.
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
jaybanfa:
I cant help but say, a mighty nice novelette, kai, I was a bit economical with the truth. It is indeed EXCELLENT, to the point of making an 'over 40 year old man' teary eyed... Started reading this morning and didnt stop till now. @TMDavidWest great job..

In all honesty, comments like yours, jaybanfa, makes it a pleasure being a writer and putting good effort to any work, no matter the length. Thank you for appreciating Dinner For Two. I hope you get to enjoy other of my works. Cheers.
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Missmossy:
Awww beautiful end. Thumbs up TMDavidWest, more wisdom and inspiration to you.

Thank you, Missmossy. And Amen to your prayer.
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
mercyymai:
Wow! I love this. Thumb up for this wonderful story.

Most time I wish luv is really like the one we read on stories or watch in movies

God bless the writer.

Amen to your prayer first. Lol. Fairy-tales are usually without the hassles of real life; that's what makes them so enchanting. But I like to believe there are some who experience love like this... sometimes wink
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
TM, so we'll never get to read stories from ur blog?

Chumzy, there are people reading the blog. I just don't know how to help this situation. Like I explained in one of my replies to you, initiating the "Mobile Function" of my blog's theme might resolve this. But I've got ads which are not mobile ads and that for now will not benefit me... or my blog.

I'll seek a Pro's opinion to see if there's a mutually beneficial solution, okay? Thanks
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Even though I believe- scratch that- we know that this kind of love only exist in the pages of a romance novel, still, it's a job well-done.

I was hoping for some mild dramas but the writer knows best. This is my first of your works I've read, hoping to read more on your blog.

Wehdome ma!

Lol @ scratch that.

Sometimes, or many times for me, when it's just a Novelette or a short Novella, I just stick with the main points and eliminate all possible "dramas". Romance is exciting enough for its soul-readers without the thrill of a twist... we like to believe that in our minds. Lol.

Thanks so much for appreciating this short love story and I hope you get to indeed read more of my works... wherever they are found. Cheers
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
junnyjake:
First time I read one of your works on facebook (operation stop the wedding) about 3 - 4 years ago, I thought you were a guy - your name. But after reading your other works, I realized. No this is someone feminine, which I later confirmed on here at Nairaland.

You're one of the writers I respect really much. Keep up the good works, we are here for you, i'd surely make out time to consume this piece, caz i know for sure, you don't fail to deliver.

Ha-ha-ha, "TM" deceiving people since 2014... Lol. Thanks for your comment, Junnyjake, I sincerely appreciate it. And I hope you enjoyed this short piece. Have a great weekend.
Re: Dinner For Two by pweetyz(f): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
thank you so so much for this amazing piece.
I smiled all through it.
I'm usually a ghost reader but just had to say something.
Re: Dinner For Two by Chumzypinky(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
TMDavidWest:

Chumzy, there are people reading the blog. I just don't know how to help this situation. Like I explained in one of my replies to you, initiating the "Mobile Function" of my blog's theme might resolve this. But I've got ads which are not mobile ads and that for now will not benefit me... or my blog.

I'll seek a Pro's opinion to see if there's a mutually beneficial solution, okay? Thanks
alright...
But u're still gonna post another story soon on NL right?
Re: Dinner For Two by JeffreyJames(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:

alright...

What's the name of your phone?
Re: Dinner For Two by JeffreyJames(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
TMDavidWest:

Your theme is a responsive theme.
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
JeffreyJames:

Your theme is a responsive theme.

Exactly, Jeffrey. Which is why the Mobile theme function is not necessary. But she says she can't view the blog via her mobile device. it's a simple one. I'm yet to have the opportunity to check it out myself as I can't lay hands on non-smartphones at the moment.
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:

alright...

I definitely will. And I will keep doing so from time to time. And after sometime, I'll eBook old stories and that way, you can get them.

Thanks so much, Chumzypinky kiss
Re: Dinner For Two by JeffreyJames(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
TMDavidWest:

Exactly, Jeffrey. Which is why the Mobile theme function is not necessary. But she says she can't view the blog via her mobile device. it's a simple one. I'm yet to have the opportunity to check it out myself as I can't lay hands on non-smartphones at the moment.

If she can tell me the make of her phone we can get a solution.
Re: Dinner For Two by TMDavidWest(f): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2017
JeffreyJames:

If she can tell me the make of her phone we can get a solution.

@ Chumzypinky, pls can you tell us the make of your mobile device?
Re: Dinner For Two by Alennsar(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
you are a good writer you know? well I must confess dat I really enjoy your stories both. here AND your blog
Re: Dinner For Two by Lankyannie(f): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hehehe.trust nairalanders nah,we lyk to read story widout potholes.tnx alot 4d compliment ma. am stil waitn 4smtin 2be done on ur site 4we small fone users.fly high Tmdavidwest.
Re: Dinner For Two by queenDD(f): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is beautiful, ride on.
Re: Dinner For Two by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is one of the most romantic story i have ever read, but to b sincere with you i dont believe there is anytin like true love, it only exist on d pages of a book or in soap operas, n dreams but in real life, nothing of such exist. But i must agree dat u are an amazing n inspirational writer.
Re: Dinner For Two by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2017
rachealfst:
It's good to have you here ma, I will follow you everywhere Facebook, life and spices and even here on nairaland, yes I'm a big fan.

I love your works, I love people who are down to earth, I saw your comment on my Facebook post yesterday and I'm like.... wow!

Beautiful story, following with keen interest. God bless you ma.

Let me invite some of my friends, come and read and thank me later.
Tife101, Goldenprinz, Maryclaire1, Toshiba49ja, comelyJummy, queenitee, harameede99, Adesina12, ikombe, wizsolzy, hormobolanle, BOLAPE, Shakyroh320, kingphilip, marvwhite, olatex25, harunablezin, Missmossy, tripplemmm3, Johnsown1, Hadampson, BlissfulJeff,
tnx racheal for the invite.am fully present now.
Re: Dinner For Two by wizsolzy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
owk auntie rachealfst thanking u..ah yaf come lemme call ikombe and me sweedy pie bimberry1307
Re: Dinner For Two by ikombe: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
wizsolzy:
owk auntie rachealfst thanking u..ah yaf come lemme call ikmbe and me sweedy pie bmberry1307
who be bimberry again

Na ever weekend u dey change babe

Re: Dinner For Two by hormobolanle: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
anti Rachel God go bless ur ministry o
ehee! d story sweet no b small. if sha Don sight Tori wey make sense like dis. just shout my name
I go rub like flash.ansa u.......

writer Weldon o. chaiiiiiii I dy imagine as skillfuk01 for propose self ;Danti Rachel God go bless ur ministry o
ehee! d story sweet no b small. if sha Don sight Tori wey make sense like dis. just shout my name
I go rub like flash.ansa u.......

writer Weldon o. chaiiiiiii I dy imagine as skillfuk01 for propose self
Re: Dinner For Two by hormobolanle: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Abeg wu Elep me c Dtobs I need to yarn am one Tori I hear Biko call am come hadampson........ ur way no pure o
Re: Dinner For Two by DTOBS(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
hormobolanle:
Abeg wu Elep me c Dtobs
I need to yarn am one Tori I hear
Biko call am come
hadampson........ ur way no pure o
Yes! Madam.. .what I do?
Re: Dinner For Two by Hadampson(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
hormobolanle:
Abeg wu Elep me c Dtobs I need to yarn am one Tori I hear Biko call am come hadampson........ ur way no pure o
Ogini kwanu

Re: Dinner For Two by hormobolanle: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2017
DTOBS:

Yes! Madam.. .what I do?
so if I no ask of u.u no kn say u suppose halla me bah. Uself eya join bad gang Abi

were you go since all dis days*don dy suspect u o
Re: Dinner For Two by hormobolanle: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Ogini kwanu
Taaaarh mesuoun Dia u Don dy teach Dtobs bad tin bah? issokay
Re: Dinner For Two by wizsolzy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
ikombe:
who be bimberry again

Na ever weekend u dey change babe
oohh fada lawd of Messi my guy say e no know my bae bimberry1307 ah fit die...

Re: Dinner For Two by bimberry1307(f): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2017
wizsolzy:
owk auntie rachealfst thanking u..ah yaf come lemme call ikombe and me sweedy pie bimberry1307

thanks swiddy, i'm here.
Re: Dinner For Two by bimberry1307(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2017
simply awesome, precise and interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Was The Last Book You Read? / The Tutorial / 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.