Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) (30380 Views)

Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by henryanna36: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
The Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Social Reorientation and the Founder of Udom Abre31/31 Ekpeno Gold got the true result of this year Valentine by engaging a lady whom he said and declare they'll be together for ever.

Indeed, Happy is the man who finds a true friend and happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Congratulation
Ekpeno Gold.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/governor-udom-aide-ekpeno-gold-engages.html

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by henryanna36: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by henryanna36: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy Married Life in advance.

NB: Marriage is not limited to Stylish Proposal and Flamboyant wedding only. It goes beyond that.

Marriage survives on trust, endurance and tolerance. We have had enough broken marriages already. Let us learn to see our spouses as imperfect part of us as we ourselves are not perfect. We also did not experience the same kind of upbringing. Please, let us learn to stay together as one, keep our marriage off social media and breed love among our children.

26 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one.

Those teeth sha...

18 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Those teeth got me running backwards!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2017
congrat oo
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by herzern(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
cool
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

First things first bros.. mazamaza to the dentist.

17 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017

how this one take concern aiye

1 Like

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
When will guys stop going on their knees to propose. undecided Looks silly tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
Better run 'frontward' coz you can't create a better one cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Love Tinz.
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Nonsense. How many girls he don kneel for in his hotel room
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Yehman(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Tiger teeth
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by beneviv(f): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
hahahahahahahahaa I telz yah
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by fuckboys: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2017
chisos, very ugly couple angry

Make una pity una unborn kids na angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2017
VERY ROMANTIC, BUT D GAL TEETH RESEMBLE DRACULA TEETH.

3 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by softMarket(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2017
The girl's colour is too much!!
-------------------------------------------

Do you know what is "special Assistant to the Gov?"

the money will just be flowing anyhow grin grin

Am yet to see where a Nigerian Lady will reject marriage proposal in public!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Sanchase: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2017
The way Nigerian men propose to ladies, they propose as if its a primary school punishment.

They often kneel with both knees on the floor, like a child.

Anything that enters naija we turn it upside down e.g Azonto, Marriage proposal etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
Ok, one mans food, another mans poison.
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Akan(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Sese ndisime
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by brightisodje(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Na him problem b dat things are getting worst this country dollars dey ves fly fg don't care as I dey self I never eat just tired of dis country
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
There is nothing so special about this

Excuse me!
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017

Excuse me!
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017

Excuse me!
Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by zoneboy: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Those teeth. Tbt Ronaldinho. Like if you understand

2 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by mogboyelade(f): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
You cannot have a good skin and a good set of teeth,You either take one.

1 Like

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2017
See her teeth like dracular,and his face like a retired armed robber

2 Likes

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2017
buchilino:
VERY ROMANTIC, BUT D GAL TEETH RESEMBLE DRACULA TEETH.
Ogar, please let me see your quotation, I guess dis lady is far better than your ASHAWO.

1 Like

Re: Ekpeno Gold Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend On Val Day (Photos) by Abeyjide: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

you wicked die.lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Solomon Adeola Dumps Ambode, Backs Jide Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu’s Candidate / How Onnoghen’s Trouble Started / Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.