Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Big Brother Nigeria:mass Roasting Of The House Mates & Viewers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Brother Nigeria:mass Roasting Of The House Mates & Viewers (442 Views)

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) / See Maggot Gushing Out Of Woman Head Due To Brazilian Hair (viewers Discretion) / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria:mass Roasting Of The House Mates & Viewers by nadleeh: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2017
The Mass Roasting of all the viewers that made stupid comments on the events that took place,coming to show their self-righteousness that nobody asked for .Trying to show everyone that their moral compass is on the right path.Why did you even watch this big brother show if you don't love watching things like this in the first place and not to mention using your precious Data to comment on it or even watch the scandal online.
And then i just gotta roast some of the house mates mehn ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5O_PWTRy1A

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Whose Purpose We Could Never Have Guessed / How Can I Check My Contacts List With The Newly Updated Whatsapp / happy new month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.