Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Remains Of A Butcher And Suya Seller Killed In Kaduna (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Remains Of A Butcher And Suya Seller Killed In Kaduna (graphic Photos) (701 Views)

Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Remains Of A Butcher And Suya Seller Killed In Kaduna (graphic Photos) by ovokooo: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2017
According to a twitter user, the remains of the butcher and suya seller was found in a shallow well behind the Kaduna state university in Kafanchan.

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/remains-suya-seller-killed-cold-blood-kaduna-graphic-photos/

Re: The Remains Of A Butcher And Suya Seller Killed In Kaduna (graphic Photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2017
animal territory,killing theirselve anyhow
Re: The Remains Of A Butcher And Suya Seller Killed In Kaduna (graphic Photos) by cheaphost: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Very cruel

(1) (Reply)

MFM Pastor In Police Net For Duping Widow / Married Man Charged With Murder After Giving Side Chick HIV / My Wife Collects The Ransom From My Victims For Me’ – Evans Lagos Notorious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.