Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Abomination: Nigerian Writer Declares He's God! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abomination: Nigerian Writer Declares He's God! (391 Views)

‘I Am Keeping Myself For Marriage’ – BBN Star, Leo Declares He's Being Celibate / ABOMINATION: Nigerian Female Barbie, Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit / Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abomination: Nigerian Writer Declares He's God! by SouleRhymez01(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Writers are known for their humility, but not Soul'e Rhymez, a Nigerian Poet and Public Speaker who recently declared he's God.
Soul'e's seeming arrogant disposition has been a turn of among writers and non-writers, but he seem to be unwilling to turn a new leaf, he simply did not care what people think about him, insisting people only see what they want to see.

After sharing his famous article, HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY, the writer was accused of plagiarism by another writer, who is relatively unknown. She claims the enigmatic writer stole his idea, even though she didn't present the writeup she claimed he plagiarised to him as he requested. It turned to a heated argument and in a bid to defend his work, the writer stated: "I am a god of my philosophy".

The accuser picked it up, claiming the writer was ignorant and a turn off, but the writer who once confessed he loved power and attention, remained unchanged, saying "I am an ignorant, oh, that's cool, but you can't compare to me in all your understanding. I am a god of my philosophy, I can never stoop so low to plagiarize and even if I do, I won't plagiarize works of people like you."

The accuser flew into a rage, calling the writer who is respected by many for his 'bare it all' writing style an "uncircumcised lout".
However, the writer who seem to have a response for every accusation admitted he brags, saying "...I know I brag here, but even if I am brought low, I can't be as low as you*

HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY an article which addresses the issue of virginity in relation to holiness was first published on Soul'e Rhymez's blog on *August 17, 2016* after it was held as a discussion in SRAF group on Sunday, *August 14th, 2016*, a discussion which was initiated and moderated by the writer.
The writeup went viral, got published by different magazines and websites and brought more readers to this enigmatic writer, most of who came calling from different parts of the world to thank him such an eye-opening writeup.

All effort to calm the accuser down was proven abortive, but Soul'e Rhymez ignored the conversion, promising to respond only when his accuser present the writeup she claimed he plagiarised to the public.
You can read first publication of *HOLINESS AND VIRGINITY* here:http://soulerhymez..com.ng/2016/08/holiness-and-virginity.html?m=1
and to have a copy of the writeup sent to you on WhatsApp, text "H&V" to +2348163800077 via WhatsApp.

However, a fellow writer who loved to remain anonymous claimed the writer is not close to being arrogant as people see him. *"Soul'e Rhymez is just unique, those who say he's arrogant don't know him at all, I guess they can't just comprehend his uniqueness. I have met him and he's the most humble person I have met"* he said.

Reported by Rukayyah Abdul, SRAF

Please share...

Re: Abomination: Nigerian Writer Declares He's God! by GodsLastBorn: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
what's the abomination in what he said? FYI I myself, I'm a God too. TheGodSelf. We have been blinded and thrown into the ocean of white brainwashing, if only we will get the knowledge of self #SelfKnowledge only then we can wear our crowns and start realising our abilities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Comedy Released:longer Throat – Mark Angel Comedy Episode 101 / Mr. Ibu Visits The #bbnaija House, Storms Into The Diary Room / Hip-hop Legend Jay Z Is Set To Be The First Rapper Ever To Be Inducted Into....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.