Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Piuni Telecom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piuni Telecom (535 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Telecommunications Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piuni Telecom by kenmudia(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello,

Of over 170-million Nigerians, only 1-man stands out to rule the front line of Telecommunications Sector who's no other than The Mike Adenuga of GlobaCom Telcoms grin

Does it mean that he was the Richest, Smartest and Most Enterprising Man in Nigeria

I guess not!
But the only thing that sets him apart is that he saw ahead of others and took ACTION!!!

Well maybe you and I would say we were not given the opportunity both in Capital and Information...

We're are probably right...

What if another opportunity STARES YOU IN THE FACE ?

But You will be wrong if YOU DO NOTHING THIS TIME

Some will say I have no money to go into that sector of the World Economy.

Again you're WRONG !!!

All you need is the Information and every other thing becomes set.

I PUT IT TO YOU TODAY TO DARE CHANGE YOUR PARADIGM!

"Paradigm is the habitual way of life of people which is passed down from generation to GENERATION"

PIUNI INTERNATIONAL IS LAUNCHING GLOBALLY AND WANTS PIONEERS FOR SMOOTH OPERATIONS IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD...

Our company *PIUNI* is licensed under law to carry out business in over 140 countries of the world, here in Nigeria have the backing of NCC (Nigeria Communication Commission), EFCC, and had signed business agreements with all the telecommunications networks in Nigeria (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, Etc) and over 600 other companies in the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_FPQtnPeOQ

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

(1) (Reply)

Craiglist Pickup Now Available [Lansing, Michigan] / A Website Like Teespring In Nigeria / Business Goldmine: 25 Profitable Business Models You Can Start Tonight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.