Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post (41003 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Backinfront(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Such a shameless retard.
His future is shaking

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by victorazy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na so them be! Name checkers plz from which part of the country this guy from?
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by ipobarecriminals: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
sad delete or not,we'll pursue his case to logical conclusion.if he like,he can run/hide under his papa bed,we'll drag u out . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
I dont even know the viral post sad
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Angelinastto(f): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
He should be punished. A youth corp for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by goldedprince: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
na him mama i pity
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by DrObum(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Is the video also photo shopped?
Its video shopped grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by mayoor15(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:
Too late. His picture and name is on the internet forever. The face of a deranged perverted maniac. He must be arrested and jailed. Who is the education minister and NYSC coordinator ? If they can't protect the children of this country from such perverts and are refusing to get this boy jailed then they should honorably resign. This act of preying on young students must be stopped. Adults are there to guide and teach them not destroy their lives and take advantage
You see, I served in edo and I know how their girls do to Corpers but the dude bleeped up Sha....none of my students knew where I stayed during service despite asking me consistently....He just finished himself Now, cos he may not even be able to get a job, his name is all over the internet and when companies do background check, google will do justice to bring his name.... Edoairways is real, he probably was trying to double date their girls and one felt cheated and dealt with him cos I tell you, all his post isn't natural

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by deleo16(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
I pity the guy gone are the days where social media is quiet and anything can be said online, now it has been part of our life where what is posted is a whistle blower for bloggers and websites if he doesn't collect his certificate now he will start blamining Buhari that's foolishness at is peak.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by irepsuccess: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Phunkyposh:
i feel he is being blackmailed

I saw this post yesterday evening and i checked out his Instagram page immediately and i noticed two of his most recent pictures were used for this. it could be photoshop
are u kidding me? I checked his instagram page when I saw the news, the post is real #ntn like photoshop

4 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Chriswazo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Phunkyposh:

I saw this post yesterday evening and i checked out his Instagram page immediately and i noticed two of his most recent pictures were used for this. it could be photoshop

Dear it can't be
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:
Too late. His picture and name is on the internet forever. The face of a deranged perverted maniac. He must be arrested and jailed. Who is the education minister and NYSC coordinator ? If they can't protect the children of this country from such perverts and are refusing to get this boy jailed then they should honorably resign. This act of preying on young students must be stopped. Adults are there to guide and teach them not destroy their lives and take advantage

Jailed for wat? Wat evidence do u have 2 jail him? Or u jst feel like typing wat suites u...
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by macaranta(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is that a solution for his goofing?
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Uzoigwe1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Stupid boy, tomorrow he will say that someone is bewitching him..

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nukualofa: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Phunkyposh:

continue posting nonsense and police will arrest you both as an accomplice

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by baby124: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fuyoma:

Jailed for wat? Wat evidence do u have 2 jail him? Or u jst feel like typing wat suites u...
He wrote his crimes and made a video of it on the internet. He Abused minors, took advantage of his position. I see you are another pervert. Your time is coming. This criminal will end up in prison just like you. Everyday for the thief.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by FavoredGuy: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na end time corper be this ooo!
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Unclerukus: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
He should be followed up by the government. All these ignoring of matters like this doesn't deter people. He needs to be used as a lesson to others. When I was serving, these small girls I taught tried seducing me and offering to help with chores. I heard the previous corpers were doing rubbish with them. I handled them well, I flogged those rubbish out of their head. Till today, I am respected in that school, many of the students call me to greet me years after leaving there. People like these abuse and taint the purpose of NYSC. He should 've dealth with properly.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Tokziby: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
OldBeer:
What kind of logic is this?
What does he have that they want to blackmail him with?
People like you will always make stupîd excuses for the oppressors.
Nansense.

Why are u talking like this? They said the pictures must have been photoshoped and u now bring the video into it. What if the video were video-shopped too? tongue and if u still dont accept i will intagramshop u doing the same grin

That boy will not go unpunished, the NYSC office in edo would have seen it and he'll get punished for it.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Unclerukus: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fuyoma:

Evidence? I think you should read the previous post in this.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:

He wrote his crimes and made a video of it on the internet. He Abused minors, took advantage of his position. I see you are another pervert. Your time is coming. This criminal will end up in prison just like you. Everyday for the thief.

Ure very dull n dats as a result of inferior education...can u post a link to diz video u said? And jst cuz someone said something doesn't make it a crime in d court of law...talk is cheap. Where's d concrete substantial evidence 2 jail him? Wat if his account ws hacked? I knw ure ignorant of wat u say cuz u own a tecno fone n some mb so u feel entitled 2 d internet. And jst cuz i chose 2 be intelligent doesn't mean i proscribe 2 his ways. Next time try 2 reason objectively n not like some local, oshodi dwelling illiterate.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Vikky014(f): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Phunkyposh:

and u were the blackmailer right. jst pray u dnt cme across such silly dude in ur life. he did it himself.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by baby124: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fuyoma:

Ure very dull n dats as a result of inferior education...can u post a link to diz video u said? And jst cuz someone said something doesn't make it a crime in d court of law...talk is cheap. Where's d concrete substantial evidence 2 jail him? Wat if his account ws hacked? I knw ure ignorant of wat u say cuz u own a tecno fone n some mb so u feel entitled 2 d internet. And jst cuz i chose 2 be intelligent doesn't mean i proscribe 2 his ways. Next time try 2 reason objectively n not like some local, oshodi dwelling illiterate.
Lol, you call me dull but can't spell two. You are a pervert and will soon join him in prison. You obviously lack morals and reflect your parents bad upbringing. I won't be surprised if this is what they taught you at home that you are displaying outside. Maybe you were raped by your father at a young age so you see this corpers behavior as normal. You need mental help. You are insane, but you refuse to see it.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by amazon14: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
He is a rapist

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Laple0541(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Phunkyposh:

No be only photoshop na photoshoprite....

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:

Lol, you call me dull but can't spell two. You are a pervert and will soon join him in prison. You obviously lack morals and reflect your parents bad upbringing. I won't be surprised if this is what they taught you at home that you are displaying outside. Maybe you were raped by your father at a young age so you see this corpers behavior as normal. You need mental help. You are insane, but you refuse to see it.

Typical illiterate... Wen they lack comprehension they result to insults. A common withdrawal technique or over d counter pills would have prevented an error like u frm existing amongst sane humans...i knw ur mum was a luv peddler around oshodi in d late 80s so she might nt even knw who ur real father is...Am yet to see d link to d video evidence i asked of but of course i knw u have none...ure jst a dumb, lazy headed recalcitrant illiterate who's introverted lowlife has skedaddle due to genetically inherited poverty of d brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Berbierklaus(f): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
spartan117:
D guy messed up bigtime. It will be difficult 4 someone like dis to hold any political position in d future
In this Nigeria? lolz
He will contest,win and even have a reelection, sheybi na James ibori be that

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Phunkyposh(f): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
OldBeer:
What kind of logic is this?
What does he have that they want to blackmail him with?
People like you will always make stupîd excuses for the oppressors.
Nansense.

Don't take it personal....read in between the lines **Could**

I hate paedophiles and i don't promote Illicit acts. i just gave a benefit of doubt

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Rett0: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm waiting for security agencies to pick up this guy.

This guy must be locked up to serve as a deterrent to Pedophiles.

Please let's not take it likely with this guy. If this dies down like this it could be your daughter tomorrow.

I am waiting for appropriate bodies to do something about this.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Phunkyposh(f): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nukualofa:
continue posting nonsense and police will arrest you both as an accomplice

lolxxx...

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by tivta(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
spartan117:
D guy messed up bigtime. It will be difficult 4 someone like dis to hold any political position in d future

Donald Trump did worse
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Phunkyposh(f): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
hammedkola:

Even with the video he uploaded on his IG as well? undecided

I feel like pinching you self undecided

farabale..
it seems tooo ridiculous and unbelievable nonii... I pinch too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Corper Spends 1.3Million On Projects (photos) / FG To Increase Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.