Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Rachel Bilson’s Summer Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rachel Bilson’s Summer Style (6353 Views)

Describe This Picture In One Word. Spring/summer 2016 Collection / Summer Mix Used Clothes Grade A READY LOAD Low Price / Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rachel Bilson’s Summer Style by bfashion(f): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
Rachel Bilson has style all of her own. She knows how to dress every single time, wherever she goes and I can’t say that I’ve seen her in anything horrible. She doesn’t do anything over the top, and she keeps it simple and feminine.

In this picture, Rachel’s showing off her long legs with this fabulous summer outfit. A pair of tight not-so-short but still short shorts, a white tee, a long sweater over, and a cute pair of shoes with a little heel. Absolutely perfect, in my opinion, and it looks great on her.

These shorts are very easy to work with because they’re not super short, but they’re also not bermudas- they’re in between and that’s what makes them so versatile. Of course, if you’re not too proud of your legs don’t wear tight shorts like that, but instead try something more loose.

The sweater over the outfit gives it a simple, comfy, look. It also makes the outfit look wearable pretty much anywhere, unlike other celebrity outfits.

Re: Rachel Bilson’s Summer Style by iice(f): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2009
Feeling the shorts/tank combo. . .what i usually wear grin
Not big on the pairing up of those shoes. I'd prolly rock the sweater too.
Re: Rachel Bilson’s Summer Style by gianni(f): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
cool chic!loved her since the O.C.clean and smooth ,never been busted.

(1) (Reply)

Porselene Products-are They Any Good? / Beauty Of Yvonne Nelson :) / Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.