Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (58973 Views)

A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn / Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
What a reward
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by CIOSYLVA(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
AGBARU AKA NA AZO ANI

ONYE JI JI ANA KONYE JI NA ANI

NNAM ONYE ORU
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
hardbody:

Hatred for the Igbos will not kill you.

Who said the man is Igbo, or he looks like Okonkwo in things fall apart

grin
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:
Just 420...yam wey nogo reach him family for one month.

I'm confused on what the igbos are celebrating here..

undecided

THE DEGREE OF YOUR HATRED IS SECOND TO NONE.
BAD BELE PEOPLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Tyche(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

undecided

Prejudice has blinded you bro

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tyche:

Prejudice has blinded you bro

No vex
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by piperson(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
him strolling to the king's palace like

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by rusher14: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
nan1:
THE YAMS IM SEEING HERE IS MORE THAN 440

Count am again.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by 234ng44uk(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
nan1:

WHICH ONE YOU GET? BAD BELLE
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Picture yourself with a keg of palmwine, holding a glass of palmwine, sitting in the shade with walls of tubers of yam, with bellows of smokes of weed emanating from your nostrils. You indeed are the greatest farmer communing with spirits of our ancestors and the Gods of our land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is that a barn, what is special about it or wouldn't he take from it again to sell or eat?
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by kolaaderin: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
nan1:
THE YAMS IM SEEING HERE IS MORE THAN 440

To what I can see here that tuber should be up-to 4000
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by amazon14: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good wealth my brother. God will surely increase u the more
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by fippycbk(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ezeji...
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Real life Nwakibeya, lovely barn.. Make goat no enter there oo..
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Newshelm:
PHOTOS: Man Given Chieftaincy Title In Cross Rivers After Building Barn With 440 Yam Tubers

The man was conferred with the title of 'Le Du Opeli' for his impressive barn which has 440 tubers of yam.

Photos from the man's barn show the yams were carefully and neatly arranged on erected walls. This man stunned people with his massive collection of yam tubers which has earned him a chieftaincy title.

Interesting!

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-man-given-chieftaincy-title-in.html

,Now.the title alone wil cost him more than 250tubers of the yam.and after d chieftancy title ceremony.he is left wit 190tubers believe me

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Newshelm:
PHOTOS: Man Given Chieftaincy Title In Cross Rivers After Building Barn With 440 Yam Tubers

The man was conferred with the title of 'Le Du Opeli' for his impressive barn which has 440 tubers of yam.

Photos from the man's barn show the yams were carefully and neatly arranged on erected walls. This man stunned people with his massive collection of yam tubers which has earned him a chieftaincy title.

Interesting!

Wao!
# Traditionrestoration
#africaheitage
#loveculture
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by jennybright(f): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Enemy of progress

vicadex07:

undecided
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by adecz: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
These yams are definitely more than 440. Most likely 4400!!
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

undecided

Since when did Cross Rivers become Igbos? Really, some people need to have their brains exchanged for a plate of pepper soup..
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by hollywater: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

undecided
Hater sported.
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

undecided

Don't attract unnecessary traffic here in d name of "tribal war",Just appreciate his achievement.I don't care if it feeds his family only a meal.U can go tru d post again,d ops said Cross River not any Igbo states.
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by 234ng44uk(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
He's definitely Igbo. Yams in South East (except Ebonyi and parts of Enugu) can't grow bigger than that. Their soil is clay.
hardbody:

Hatred for the Igbos will not kill you.

Who said the man is Igbo, or he looks like Okonkwo in things fall apart

Even the title of the post says it all, but blind bias wont let you read before you write
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by KVC1970: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bros, any barn in igbo land containing 440 tubers of yam is a small barn for small farmers.
In my father's days our contains thousands of tubers in different yields.
So this is just a joke, because i can plant 440 tubers of yam in my father backyard.
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by wirinet(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
440 yams ke? It seems the reporter is horrible in counting. One column contains up to 30 yams and just one cell seems to hold up 300 yams and from the extent of the pictures, i can count at least 6 cells on one side.

Maybe the reporter meant to 4400 yams.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na small small the yam go finish grin
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by rymesgentility(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

Read before you comment oga,thats why your type keep failing in life.
undecided
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Newshelm:

Interesting!

what am seeing there is more than a thousand
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
this is old-school... my grandma use to do that
Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Amicable24: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:

undecided
And when did Cross Rivers become Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Newshelm:

Come to Zaki-Biam, Ukum Local Government Area of Benue State to see what is called Yam. If don't faint I go faint for you.

Interesting!

Go to Zaki-Biam, Ukum LGA of Benue State and see what is called Yam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant / Grasscutter Farming In Nigeria / Somebody Poisoned Our Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.