Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,825 members, 7,798,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

PROGRAMMERS, Please What Are The Softwares To Install For Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PROGRAMMERS, Please What Are The Softwares To Install For Programming (1034 Views)

Settled / Programmers, Please Your Golden Advise Is Needed / Programmers, Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROGRAMMERS, Please What Are The Softwares To Install For Programming by hibeekay01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
hello room, please what are the softwares I have to install on my laptop before programming. THANK YOU
Re: PROGRAMMERS, Please What Are The Softwares To Install For Programming by Oliverkahn(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
hibeekay01:
hello room, please what are the softwares I have to install on my laptop before programming. THANK YOU

According to your question you havn't done any research about programming.
I will suggest you go a google search about it first.
And this question will be answered automatically
Re: PROGRAMMERS, Please What Are The Softwares To Install For Programming by karrim4real(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
It's depends on what you desire to learn. You first choose your programming career before you know whats to use.
Re: PROGRAMMERS, Please What Are The Softwares To Install For Programming by phililp(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
first; this is not 2go; so quit the room stuff
second i think the first guy answered it all...

try understanding what programming is...

if you are a newbie an needs a boss..
here is ma mail... philipschiom

(1) (Reply)

Mcafee Antivirus-how It Is Important For The Users / Study Explanations & Illustrations Of Sql Clauses & Keywords In Ms Acess & Mysql / I Am Having Error With This Code Incompatible Type Error(SOLVE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.