Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge (753 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! / Browse The Internet Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge by natho111(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2009
If you are intrested in my free E-book you can send a mail to me at nathanielokewale@yahoo.com and I will send it to you free of charge with all the software you needed for it.At the same time I give you acess to sell it if you like.Thanks
Re: I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge by MrCrackles(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2009
My friend get lost nothing is free!
Re: I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge by omodada1: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
na thief! no mind am. me i get correct 4 mtn, glo, zain and etisalat but all cost just N1,000 only. lets be candid, researching for reliable codes and IP are not easy now. just let me give it out for friends, 08053530532
Re: I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge by KKO2: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
WHY are you both insulting natho 111
Re: I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 11, 2009
this is not marketing, but plain stupidity,

(1) (Reply)

Fashion / Anointing Alone Is Not Enough / Gallstone Bussiness In The Street Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.