Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines (2627 Views)

Grab Free MTN 2GB And 1k Airtime For Valentines Celebrations / You'll Love This Pes 2020 Mobile Patch / Gionee M6 I Love This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Everyone always looks forward to Valentines except you're single and broke like me cry cry but nonetheless, Tecno always organises a special Valentine treat for it's customers and this year was no different. Tbh, when I read about it, this years own seems to have even been much bigger than that of the previous years.

Two days of unlimited fun and an experience of a lifetime; an opportunity for a couple to renew their love. The above best describes TECNO's Valentine gift to one lucky couple, in the brand's yearly Valentine activity - "Share Love with Tecno".

This year's activity kicked off early February, in which customers who purchased the Phantom 6, Camon C7 and Boom J8 smartphones had to fill a raffle draw ticket, in which the name of their partner of choice was also written. The raffle draw which held on Friday, 10th February 2017, saw Mr. Ikechukwu Nwogba and Deborah, his preferred partner and wife, emerge as the lucky winners.

The TECNO team then solicited Mr. Ikechukwu’s help to pull a surprise on his wife, Deborah. The result? An unsuspecting woman utterly bewildered by the live band performance staged for her, after which they were whisked away to spend the rest of the evening together, ahead of what will become a super-exciting 2-day trip. Villa Angelia Boutique Hotel hosted the beautiful couple on the evening, serving as a transit point for the trip to the ‘Secret Island’.

Breakfast was served the next morning (Sunday) and the couple set out on the Journey to the secret island, albeit after a round of photo shoots. What the couple didn’t know was that another surprise awaited them; they would be riding in a mini-cooper! When informed that Coscharis Motors had provided a Mini-Cooper car to ensure they have the best possible experience and make their journey easier, the look on their faces was a beauty to behold. Not knowing what other surprises to expect, they simply resigned to the direction of the TECNO team and decided to patiently but eagerly wait to watch it all unfold.

Having crossed the fairy “seven seas and seven oceans” on the way to the “secret island”, the destination was finally in sight, as the couple were warmly greeted by the island settlers, quickly filled in on the traditions of the locals, and then ushered into their residence.

Shortly after settling in and treated to a sumptuous lunch, Kayaking was next. Mrs. Deborah appeared to enjoy this one the most. A mix of fear and joy of a new adventure would best describe her reactions, while learning how to paddle the boat. Joy of course prevailed as soon as she was comfortable and stirred the boat with some level of expertise, venturing farther away from the shore with her hubby also on board.

After the boat adventure, the couple rests briefly while sipping on the fresh coconut water the island abundantly offered. The couple somehow breaks away to grab some personal time for themselves, walking the shorelines of the beach chatting and laughing like newly wedded lovebirds.

A little girl who is forced to overcome her fear of the sea gets everyone’s attention as she is seen desperately trying to free herself from the hands of her elder one while her younger siblings already raced down to the sea in company of their father. “Do you want me to die?” she cried loudly. Everyone around laughed so hard and wondered how this little lady of about only 6 years understood the meaning of death and dreaded it.

A buffet styled dinner was served, before the island’s custom bonfire was lit, as the highly eventful day fast came to an end. So was the upshot of the early Valentine get-away for this beautiful couple made possible by TECNO Mobile. There was no hiding place for the Joy Mr. & Mrs Nwagbo felt, as they expressed their profound gratitude to the Mobile brand for the opportunity given them to get closer and stronger, helping them build another bonding chain of love as spouses and as parents.

Chai see ehn I'm looking for gehfriend or wife before next year's own abeg embarassed embarassed

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Dandsome: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tecno, one of the best brands. Always ever gifting out to loyal fans/customers

Techm8:
I like the fact that Tecno chose a married couple instead of boyfrnz and gehfrnz. Congrats to the couple.

Maybe they want to encourage single ones to get married grin grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Techm8: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
I like the fact that Tecno chose a married couple instead of boyfrnz and gehfrnz. Congrats to the couple.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Abdstrakt(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Techm8:
What you mean? so bf and gf no deserve romantic getaway?
Tecno really tried for them. If they had forgotten why they fell in love, this must've help reminded them.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Tecno really did good as usual.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by DavidoArsenal(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2017
It's almost like Tecno uses every opportunity they get to reward their fans tho. Who wants to bet, Easter will come and they will do another giveaway grin grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2017
I tell you. The products are amazing on it's own then they do these kind of things on top of it
Dandsome:

Maybe they want to encourage single ones to get married grin grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Lol what's the beef with boyfriends and girlfriends? You realise Tecno is just really about the love so if the boyfriends and girlfriends have love and are lucky enough to qualify, why not?
Techm8:
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 12:49am On Feb 17, 2017
They look so happy, it's like the project rekindled their love
Abdstrakt:

Tecno really tried for them. If they had forgotten why they fell in love, this would've helped remind them.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2017
This is very correct, I can personally attest to this
Dandsome:

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2017
LOL Why you dey hate? Please next year I'll contest with my gehfrend that time, no hate allowed.
Techm8:
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Lol Omoh I taya for the guy bad belle sef. They look very excited for sure, gotta credit Tecno.
Abdstrakt:

Tecno really tried for them. If they had forgotten why they fell in love, this would've helped remind them.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Water is wet.
paolokonqueror:
Tecno really did good as usual.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2017
LMFAO grin grin grin Them fit come with Jesus passed away gifts for Easter oh, no be lie.
DavidoArsenal:
It's almost like Tecno uses every opportunity they get to reward their fans tho. Who wants to bet, Easter will come and they will do another giveaway grin grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Like!!!! WIN WIN! It's like Bayern getting Arsenal in the Champions league every time, they know they are better but getting a relatively weaker team just makes the win easier.
paolokonqueror:
I tell you. The products are amazing on it's own then they do these kind of things on top of it
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Bruhhhhh! You took the words out of my mouth. I'm looking forward to the next Love with Tecno project
paolokonqueror:
Lol what's the beef with boyfriends and girlfriends? You realise Tecno is just really about the love so if the boyfriends and girlfriends have love and are lucky enough to qualify, why not?
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Techm8: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Relax.... Just be honest, Between a bf/gf and an older married couple who would you prefer Tecno give the chance to go on a romantic getaway and get a chance to rekindle their love?

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Techm8: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2017
dejiWEST:
LOL Why you dey hate? Please next year I'll contest with my gehfrend that time, no hate allowed.
How you were able to deduce from my statement that I'm hating is beyond me. By all means contest with your girlfriend, when you win coscharis go send mini-SCOOTER to carry you go una romantic getaway, for Ikeja city Mall.
They can't coman spend resources to cross 7 seas and 7 mountains to get una to a secret island when the two of you might not even be together again the next week . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is just lovely.What a lifetime experience and a chance to rekindle old flame. Kudos for pulling this off. I wished it was me though grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Techm8:

Relax.... Just be honest, Between a bf/gf and an older married couple who would you prefer Tecno give the chance to go on a romantic getaway and get a chance to rekindle their love?

Old couple for me. It will give a nostalgic feeling about how it all started. Memories that donf die. Nice one fron Tecno
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 5:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Whichever there is love fam, you're seeing boyfriend and girlfriend as irrelevant? You gats date before marriage na
Techm8:

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 5:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol but of course, everybody like better thing grin grin
D4Daymoo:
This is just lovely.What a lifetime experience and a chance to rekindle old flame. Kudos for pulling this off. I wished it was me though grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol na play I dey play oh, that's how I talk. grin grin You must really underrate the dating side. A newly engaged couple could get a similar experience.

In short unless you're dating a girl that her mum wouldn't approve, there's nothing wrong in Tecno doing something similar for boyfriends and girlfriend

Techm8:

How you were able to deduce from my statement that I'm hating is beyond me. By all means contest with your girlfriend, when you win coscharis go send mini-SCOOTER to carry you go una romantic getaway, for Ikeja city Mall.
They can't coman spend resources to cross 7 seas and 7 mountains to get una to a secret island when the two of you might not even be together again the next week . grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 6:18am On Feb 18, 2017
Bf and Gf might even have better memories tho
Iamdemola:

Old couple for me. It will give a nostalgic feeling about how it all started. Memories that donf die. Nice one fron Tecno
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Techm8: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol na play I dey play oh, that's how I talk. grin grin You must really underrate the dating side. A newly engaged couple could get a similar experience.

In short unless you're dating a girl that her mum wouldn't approve, there's nothing wrong in Tecno doing something similar for boyfriends and girlfriend

No I do not. Dating is important o. You think I and my gf wouldn't love to go on a romantic getaway too?
I just felt it was nice that a married couple won it.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
dejiWEST:
Bf and Gf might even have better memories tho

Not possible!!! What kind of memories if not of jilt and relationships that didnt work?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Behankey(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tecno still remains the kings of giveaways. The way they appreciate customers is next to none.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by omoalajah(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Tecno really tried for them. If they had forgotten why they fell in love, this must've help reminded them.

Bf and Gf that can break up tomorrow.... LOL grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by datyorubaboy: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is so lovely. They are so lucky
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by missslimzy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abi o. A ring needs to be put on it.
Iamdemola:

Not possible!!! What kind of memories if not of jilt and relationships that didnt work?
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by datyorubaboy: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Its best for married couple
Techm8:

No I do not. Dating is important o. You think I and my gf wouldn't love to go on a romantic getaway too?
I just felt it was nice that a married couple won it.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by missslimzy(f): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
No other phone company does that. They are just collecting money
Behankey:
Tecno still remains the kings of giveaways. The way they appreciate customers is next to none.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install Themes On Iphone 3g / Help! Supplementary Service Error: General Error / Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.