Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines (2616 Views)

Grab Free MTN 2GB And 1k Airtime For Valentines Celebrations / You'll Love This Pes 2020 Mobile Patch / Gionee M6 I Love This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Behankey(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
missslimzy:
No other phone company does that. They are just collecting money
Lol. That's why they keep following the lead of Tecno. Tecno is a trailblazer
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by excanny: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is really a nice one. I just always the desire to always connect with the local people. If Tecno comes to the Nigerian Stock Exchange, I will be one of the first to buy the stock. I've never seen a non-Nigerian company so committed to this country.

cool
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by scarycuteface(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is sweet. What better way to reward customers than with celebration of love. Commendable.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Techm8: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Behankey:
Lol. That's why they keep following the lead of Tecno. Tecno is a trailblazer
I think the Tecno folks have understood that giveaways increases brand loyalty.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by daphid25(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
They ought to give 'em the DroiPad 10 Pro II to play with.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by DavidoArsenal(m): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2017
What's this one? Lol
dejiWEST:
Like!!!! WIN WIN! It's like Bayern getting Arsenal in the Champions league every time, they know they are better but getting a relatively weaker team just makes the win easier.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol you probably stand a chance next year's Valentines cause they will do it again that's as certain as them releasing another badass phone
Techm8:

No I do not. Dating is important o. You think I and my gf wouldn't love to go on a romantic getaway too?
I just felt it was nice that a married couple won it.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2017
It is actually very possible. Not all marriages work sef so...
Iamdemola:

Not possible!!! What kind of memories if not of jilt and relationships that didnt work?
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2017
True True!! We have to give them credit, they will always care about their customers and that's what keeps them on top.
Behankey:
Tecno still remains the kings of giveaways. The way they appreciate customers is next to none.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 2:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol and married people can't?
omoalajah:

Bf and Gf that can break up tomorrow.... LOL grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 2:13am On Feb 27, 2017
Lol funny! Ring or not, love is actually what matters
missslimzy:
Abi o. A ring needs to be put on it.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by DavidoArsenal(m): 2:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Their dedication is working for them everyday
excanny:
This is really a nice one. I just always the desire to always connect with the local people. If Tecno comes to the Nigerian Stock Exchange, I will be one of the first to buy the stock. I've never seen a non-Nigerian company so committed to this country.

cool
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 2:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Tbh the impact this getaway will have on the couple can not be over emphasized.
scarycuteface:
This is sweet. What better way to reward customers than with celebration of love. Commendable.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 2:18am On Feb 27, 2017
They gave some people brand new Phantom 6 sir
daphid25:
They ought to give 'em the DroiPad 10 Pro II to play with.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 2:20am On Feb 27, 2017
They really have cause they do a couple of giveaways in a short amount of time
Techm8:

I think the Tecno folks have understood that giveaways increases brand loyalty.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
dejiWEST:
It is actually very possible. Not all marriages work sef so...

Ah!!! That's not my opinion
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
missslimzy:
Abi o. A ring needs to be put on it.

Exactly, it's a build up process. That caps it all
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lol but of course, everybody like better thing grin grin

True o!! Thats why I wished i won
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Techm8: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
paolokonqueror:
They really have cause they do a couple of giveaways in a short amount of time
Exactly, they look for the slightest opportunity to do a giveaway. The day I win a smartphone from Tecno or any other brand they've automatically won my loyalty for the next 10 yrs grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Behankey(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
paolokonqueror:
True True!! We have to give them credit, they will always care about their customers and that's what keeps them on top.
Tecno is simply a customer centric brand. They understand their customer and they know how to meet their needs.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Xhaka(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
dejiWEST:
They gave some people brand new Phantom 6 sir
Really?
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tbvh, I keep saying it, that's why they stay on top.
Behankey:
Tecno is simply a customer centric brand. They understand their customer and they know how to meet their needs.
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lmao!!! Stay loyal to Tecno, I have a feeling you will win one day, we will all win
Techm8:

Exactly, they look for the slightest opportunity to do a giveaway. The day I win a smartphone from Tecno or any other brand they've automatically won my loyalty for the next 10 yrs grin
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by paolokonqueror(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yeahhhh! We'll try another one, we will sha win soon
D4Daymoo:

True o!! Thats why I wished i won
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by dejiWEST: 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Yeah they did, saw it online. Nice username btw
Xhaka:

Really?
Re: TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Yeahhhh! We'll try another one, we will sha win soon

That's the spirit. Never give up!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help My Tecno K7 Doesn't Have Ultrapower Saving Feature / Top 10 Black Panther Wallpapers In HD To Download / How To Reduce Your Data Mb Consumption Rate.. 100% Working!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.