Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr (4246 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC / Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Yabiola26(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
laribari:

Point of correction, you don't peep at profile, you just view instead. Olodo

That's because your proficiency level in advanced English language is yet to decipher the word peep.. Oya go check the meaning for dictionary and reply me when your done.. Waiting ok
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Ifynoble100(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
You guys still believed pmb is alive. He's not even in London anymore. Before ending of March you guys would hear and see the whole drama
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Yabiola26(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
laribari:

I said it, you are daft becos your mumu don explode grin
Why are you assuming? You idiot! I am married with a lovely kid and I don't do g.f. My life is blissful.

Scum bags judge people who assume, when they themselves do same. You are stupid o! Haha! Keep playing into my hands...

You sabi talk ba? I go prove you wrong. Olodo.

I am not a candidate of a pig farm, I thought you already knew. Lol

I ask you again! How many staffs do you manage? How much do you run on so that I can wire it to you as charity.

Who are your competitors? Tailors and shoe makers!! As in cobbler o haha

Now that your venturing into using swear words I better let go before you drag me into your daft act..
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Love Machine:
It didn't work bro.I thought you knew all these.Only for you to google it and mentioned it to me.
.Not really and you don't expect me to put that in my head now ,I knew long time ago. Use mobile version not web or watch or Google it's YouTube version to watch its video how to.I don't need to write epistle na.
Besides the person has apologised of posting such. He might have seen it somewhere too.
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by laribari(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yabiola26:

That's because your proficiency level in advanced English language is yet to decipher the word peep.. Oya go check the meaning for dictionary and reply me when your done.. Waiting ok

Hahahaha! I had to do other important things before coming back to you because you don't deserve urgent attention.

You see that you are indeed a fool. I have started using swear words? Did you use your rickety hand to type that? Who started using swear words?

I made a post which doesn't even concern you, then you started by calling mumu and gullible. Are you mad? Who is your mate? Even after that, you used several insulting words but I don't care.

Obviously you are the sick one here and need help. You accuse someone of the same thing you do.

Firstly, you said I assumed and later you foolishly did same that my g.f did whatever on valentine day that I don't even observe which makes you a fool because you talk off track.

Secondly, after u started by calling me mumu, nitwit, gullible etc, I responded now u say I'm using swear words? You dey mad for real.

And you for chop oxford dictionary naa, it still won't upgrade you to my level.
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Eniza: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Please and seriously, we are begging you guys to 'Let, allow and give Mr. President the opportunity to Rest' peacefully. He is an old man that indeed needs our prayers and in turn extend his blessings. Just imagine him as your grand pa whose blessings you need...!!!

Don't be deceived... Buhari is a gonna...let the APC stop faking up reality... the guy is dead and that's just it
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by bubu2019: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Please and seriously, we are begging you guys to 'Let, allow and give Mr. President the opportunity to Rest' peacefully. He is an old man that indeed needs our prayers and in turn extend his blessings. Just imagine him as your grand pa whose blessings you need...!!!

sharrap!!!! is he resting in peace or just resting,if my fada reason like bubu at his age,i will disown him
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Yabiola26(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2017
laribari:

Hahahaha! I had to do other important things before coming back to you because you don't deserve urgent attention.

You see that you are indeed a fool. I have started using swear words? Did you use your rickety hand to type that? Who started using swear words?

I made a post which doesn't even concern you, then you started by calling mumu and gullible. Are you mad? Who is your mate? Even after that, you used several insulting words but I don't care.

Obviously you are the sick one here and need help. You accuse someone of the same thing you do.

Firstly, you said I assumed and later you foolishly did same that my g.f did whatever on valentine day that I don't even observe which makes you a fool because you talk off track.

Secondly, after u started by calling me mumu, nitwit, gullible etc, I responded now u say I'm using swear words? You dey mad for real.

And you for chop oxford dictionary naa, it still won't upgrade you to my level.

Are you sure you have anything important to do at all or your only lost for words and thinking of what to write.. Anyways I will ease you out... Your yet to send your resume Alaye... Don't you understand what I mean by that haba
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by laribari(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yabiola26:

Are you sure you have anything important to do at all or your only lost for words and thinking of what to write.. Anyways I will ease you out... Your yet to send your resume Alaye... Don't you understand what I mean by that haba

You are stupid! You definitely just heard that word resume...lol, so e dey shack you.

I told you I will get back to you but I won't rush because you are not wait it. Ok you claim I'm lost for words and thinking what to write. I pity your foolishness. Accessing your own words, I see nothing in it than resume..lol retard! You a man start repeating words, he should be checked.

I will reply you on and on, you think sey I go leave you? Next time you mind your business idiot. I wasn't talking to you in the first place. Oloshi!
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Yabiola26(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
laribari:

You are stupid! You definitely just heard that word resume...lol, so e dey shack you.

I told you I will get back to you but I won't rush because you are not wait it. Ok you claim I'm lost for words and thinking what to write. I pity your foolishness. Accessing your own words, I see nothing in it than resume..lol retard! You a man start repeating words, he should be checked.

I will reply you on and on, you think sey I go leave you? Next time you mind your business idiot. I wasn't talking to you in the first place. Oloshi!

Wow I'm blushing now that my word is getting to your big head lol... Try and learn the word 'worth' not wait. . Alaye... You really are daft in replying a simple tantrums thrown at you.. . Can't you be more diplomatic about it arsehole lol.. Oops... For commenting on nairaland your talking to everyone incase you don't know.. So next time think big and reason well before spewing trash about my president... Ntoooorr
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Yabiola26(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yabiola26:

Wow I'm blushing now that my word is getting to your big head lol... Try and learn the word 'worth' not wait. . Alaye... You really are daft in replying a simple tantrums thrown at you.. . Can't you be more diplomatic about it arsehole lol.. Oops... For commenting on nairaland your talking to everyone incase you don't know.. So next time think big and reason well before spewing trash about my president... Ntoooorr

Still waiting for your applications dear.. I think you understand better now
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by laribari(m): 3:29am On Feb 18, 2017
Yabiola26:

Ewu Gambia, check my post again, I was talking to someone and I personally mentioned him; I was not talking to everyone. So you mean as we are mentioning each other, then we are talking to everyone? You are a fool indeed.

Oya try mention someone and say trash now if he or she won't reply you. Olodo. Upon all ur mumu grammar you don't know what mention is. If you didn't mention me, you think I will respond? Aboki cheesy grin grin

You must learn today since you be j.j.c for NL.

Next time, try understand before talking trash. Last time I checked, you timidly complained that I was using swear words....hahahahaha but your miserable self is fired up. Bring them on!! cool grin

Big head? Hahahahah!! Fine boy no pimple, with a telling dimple. Please try to put out your picture grin

I'm beta than you naa in every way, told u before. Fine pass you, get sense pass you get money pass you, get recognition pass you. Get beta job compared to the rat hole workshop wey you dey run. Lol

Wetin you wan talk? I'm on a legendary lane, switching lanes from aeroplane. Your timidity says it all.

One minute u won't reply me again because I'm not worth it, then next minute I'm using swear words and soon after you burst out words like tap wey don spoil..... Kool....keep it coming don't be scare of me grin. You miserable ret*rded, amputee. Hahahaha.

I'm daft to reply your stupid tantrums? So you think I will get you off the hook? Make God punish you! I go reply you in dosage sef and if you were here I for knock your head small, as my boy grin.

Tantrums or trump himself grin, i have always said I will reply you until you learn to mind your business. Me daft? How? Becos I replied you? I kept my word naa, I made it clear that I would. You are the daft one saying you won't rely me but ended up becos I don hit you hard. My boy, I have your time o! I promise you.

By the way, the word "resume" is missing in your post how come? grin

Alaye double your hustle, so that one day you sef go blow. Keep t pig business running until you get a better job to do.
Re: PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr by Stylz69(m): 5:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Jabioro:
I have said it several times if you want to lie don't be frivolous, try as much as possible to brief... I have never be to London but those who has been there , can pointed to any building fitted with air conditioning ?
In summer , you actually need air conditioning and people actually have air conditioners but not the usual split type. Rather they use the moveable standing ones (mobile ACs) .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Had Everything Under Control Until Nigerians Voted Buhari - Okonjo Iweala / REC: 1.9 Million Electorate Get Pvcs In Oyo State / Appreciating Ugwuanyi’s Passion For His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.