Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,705 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) (88888 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Wants Her Mother On A Naira Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
gypsey:
for your information those allen avenues oloshos are very clean without any sickness some of them are quite pretty and expensive too.so chill!

How do you know that they're free from diseases ??

They gave my guy some nice package
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by seguno2: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Joblessness plus recession is a bad mix.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by aviazuva: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
But Flavor does not go for deregulated downstream sectors
I mean he is not fascinated by chambers or commerce that have shod grass
Check out his baby mamas
Hahaha asikwalanamsi

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by theway83: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Aunty Kemi,you again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin

Kemi kemo grin grin grin grin grin

Africans usually find it strange,uncultured and weird for a woman to be sexually expressive about her wants grin
Assuming flavour publicly said I want to fok let's say kemi.people will find it normal

But for kemi saying I want to fok flavour people are calling her names grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by holatin(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
madjune:
If I'm Flav, I'd consider this an insult.

Anyway, that's what one gets when one keeps baring his body on social media platforms.
hey man. long time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by balancediet(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lols i knew i was gon see lil wayne meme here
Michellla:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
1metre:
social media should be scrapped,the evil it's gonna unleash is yet to come. we should restore back our manual system were if I feel I want to know you, I write u a letter post it via post office . With the way things are going, a day will come when your phone or computer will be a bomb in your hand

Good ol days. You'll write to parents and then buy stamps, send it and wait for weeks to get reply. When it comes, you'll know the sender from the writing on the envelope.
You'll write your girl and hope you get a positive reply. You'll wait forever for with burning erection and hope.

Days when boys watch naked women with mad bushes around their pubis on vhs blue movie.

These days, at the click of the button, contacts are made, within hours, rendezvous that took weeks or months to arrange will be over in hours...when we used to wait days for that uncle to call from obodo oyibo...

I remember the day a blue movie got stuck in the vhs machine and NEPA struck... sad My disciplinarian uncle was gonna come back in about 1 hour...Thanks God for his mercies. I became an electronic engineer with my neighbours screwdriver within 10 mins.

How did we survive those days? Lots of people will go very depressed without their gadgets today.

Phuck social media though. I would love to bribe the gate man or Nkems younger sibling to deliver the letter to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Bimpe29: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

How do you know that they're free from diseases ??

They gave my guy some nice package
well..i ve picked up girls from their numerous times tongue maybe you guy goes for the cheap filty ones
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol... old mama, your to.to don gbess...flavour no dey fetch water from that kind well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
gbosaa:

Good ol days. You'll write to parents and then buy stamps, send it and wait for weeks to get reply. When it comes, you'll know the sender from the writing on the envelope.
You'll write your girl and hope you get a positive reply. You'll wait forever for with burning erection and hope.

Days when boys watch naked women with mad bushes around their pubis on vhs blue movie.
Hey! Have you heard about the toilet that washes your arse after shiting grin technology
These days, at the click of the button, contacts are made, within hours, rendezvous that took weeks or months to arrange will be over in hours...when we used to wait days for that uncle to call from obodo oyibo...

I remember the day a blue movie got stuck in the vhs machine and NEPA struck... sad My disciplinarian uncle was gonna come back in about 1 hour...Thanks God for his mercies. I became an electronic engineer with my neighbours screwdriver within 10 mins.

How did we survive those days? Lots of people will go very depressed without their gadgets today.

Phuck social media though. I would love to bribe the gate man or Nkems younger sibling to deliver the letter to her.
well.. isn't that what people wanted TECHNOLOGY! grin easy access to every thing including pussi!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
gypsey:
well..i ve picked up girls from their numerous times tongue maybe you guy goes for the cheap filty ones

Excuse me

How do you think that a guy who drives a G wagon and has a house in Lekki would wanna bang a dirty hoe ??

Did you fucck them raw ??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Excuse me

How do you think that a guy who drives a G wagon and has a house in Lekki would wanna bang a dirty hoe ??

Did you fucck them raw ??
No! I don't fuvk them raw, look! What i was trying to say is some of them are far better and cleaner than most of those girls we call girl friends. Who prentends to be in uni or lives with their parents.

your guy drives a g wagon? It's no bigee infact i ussually go in cabs i don't want them knowing that i can afford a 2016 porsche cayanne and has a house in florida

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by repogirl(f): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Flavour will be like, 'No Thanks,ma'am'

Madam Kemi, you are not his type.... Go and find your level.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Infact i wouldn't mind fuvking madam kemi, who ever she is, i don't even know her but still i would fuvk her if she can pay. tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by misteryman: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by zedman1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
But to be frank, you sure say flavor get shirt for house so? grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by stmichael001(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
WHC KIN NONSESE BE DIS NA?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by tigonana: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Make I begin my own training,if na dat tin she want I must destroy her old pussy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Smelly p...ssy
High class Olosho
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ewwwwwwww.... *Vomits*.*Vomits some more*.*vomits again*.*faints*.*Vomit while I'm unconscious*.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Flavor go scratch her well for her biko but make sure you get big cassava oh if not. I done tell you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by madjune(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
holatin:
hey man. long time

Hola bro.
My bbm needs update. I'm tired of updating it.
Holler me on Junezoos@yahoo.com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by coolsp: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Like seriously
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by MyGeneration(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

You want your girls dry, sick and brainless

Nice choice
lol no o... but let them hit d nail on d head than beating around d bush
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by aduje(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Aunty Kemi is Hot!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by Bamz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by aduje(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
gypsey:
Infact i wouldn't mind fuvking madam kemi, who ever she is, i don't even know her but still i would fuvk her if she can pay. tongue

Behold Aunty Kemi, One daughter of one time First Lady of Oyo State.

with this pix Konji will surely hold you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) by ndusam17(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
She will bang flavour soon.... I am 100% certain! Even the flavour himself no get shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.