Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications (74408 Views)

Npower Devices: Has The Distribution Of Second Batch Commenced? / Update On Collection of Npower Devices in Rivers state / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2017
I'm at receiving end oohas npower lost my account. I can't login without forget password option nd my npvn account don't have; select device, verified logo and the last number of my BVN missing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by brimoknight(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2017
jnrremedy:

please don't mislead all the devices are still available
the reason y u are not seeing all is either ur browser, your network or cos u re using a phone

Please login now and see for yourself. I Tried different browser on my laptop and phone several times. And reply me ASAP
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by brimoknight(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2017
alabilomo:
Pls how can one login to see these stuffs? I tried logging in with my phone number as username and surname as password but it's not opening. Pls supply answer Asap!

Use google chrome or firefox on your phone.
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by greggng: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2017
To me tecno is the best cos it has removable battery and run on androids many use windows. In their laptop and desktop. So why not try something different

2 Likes

Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by greggng: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2017
Who is providing the data for the device? Is it gonna come from ur merger stipends from were they re gonna. Deduct monthly to cover cost of device. I pity this nation
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2017
I had logged in to my account severally but not seen anything of such . Yesterday I received email from npower that I have placed order for SPEEDSTAR WINDOWS TAB. I tried to carryout research on the tab, & i noticed that I shall only be entitled to #28k..due to the so-called order placed by me. How can I place order on what I have not seen
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by okooloyun1(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
prekumohtim:
I had logged in to my account severally but not seen anything of such . Yesterday I received email from npower that I have placed order for SPEEDSTAR WINDOWS TAB. I tried to carryout research on the tab, & i noticed that I shall only be entitled to #28k..due to the so-called order placed by me. How can I place order on what I have not seen
I selected tecno they chose afrione 2in1 for me.
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by emmyjaysnr(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
lol
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by emmyjaysnr(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2017
prekumohtim:

lol

1 Like

Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by africanman85: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2017
All my info is complete but verified logo is not showing on my account and no option for device selection. Pls wat do I do ?
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by emmyjaysnr(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2017
okooloyun1:
I selected tecno they chose afrione 2in1 for me.
Me too
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by spiritman5678: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2017
I'm waiting for my Samsung tab E

1 Like

Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by askjohnprosper: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2017
they selected techno for me. I am only seeing 7 devices too. I think techno is good. no techno nor HP in mine
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by RobbStark(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Clintonpaul:
Pls where can I find the list of available devices cuz I can see anything when I logon to N-power website. Also, Which device is the best from the available devices. Thanks....

You cant jus login to their site and see device selection. I think one has to a verified volunteer and login wit fone number and password i.e surname before you can hav access to the device selection stuff.
I have selected a device and have been paid my Jan stipend.
Dont ask which state. Its Rivers.
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
now wey hp and techno nor dey again, wetin we go come do nah?

i like having the best
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by kingsmerit: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
i cant see it on my profile but i think they have not taken cognisance that i have been posted because my profile say i am yet to be deployed yet i have received my stipends for december and january and have been deployed to my area of assignment.i believe its not every one that the device is showing on his profile fore now
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by bigbussy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
greggng:
Who is providing the data for the device? Is it gonna come from ur merger stipends from were they re gonna. Deduct monthly to cover cost of device. I pity this nation

Why don't you calm down for sometimes before you start to rubbish the process. We're still at selection stage... They have already reach an agreement with the network providers that will supply us data bundles. So relax bro...
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by Syjibrin(f): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
brimoknight:
HP is the Boss!
But wanted to go for tecno,its just unfortunate,Its not on the list.
I chose Afrione because it has some of the feautures tecno and HP have.

Note: only 7 devices are left on the list.
bros is afrione part common in the market pls

1 Like

Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by Yemiafo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls, what's the fate of people who redeployed? Pls if you have info about this respond ASAP
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by Clintonpaul: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmm....we in Enugu here have not seen anything as regards to device selection. Though my brother whom I help to check for info on his account have not been paid the stipend and his profile is "showing not deployed", but he has been verified and posted to secondary school where he has resumed duty. As for me, I am N-Tech candidate, just waiting for second batch.

RobbStark:

You cant jus login to their site and see device selection. I think one has to a verified volunteer and login wit fone number and password i.e surname before you can hav access to the device selection stuff.
I have selected a device and have been paid my Jan stipend.
Dont ask which state. Its Rivers.
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by brimoknight(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Syjibrin:
bros is afrione part common in the market pls

I don't think so!
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by desy24444(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
How can one apply for the items?
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by iamsuskay(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
brimoknight:

For now,the two best is not on the list,there are only 7 devices left,you'll never regret choosing Afrione but you need to handle with care and its a windows tab

I like d android because I have laptop system
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by jnrremedy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
brimoknight:

Please login now and see for yourself. I Tried different browser on my laptop and phone several times. And reply me ASAP
its still much very available
check again now
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by Xjack04(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
I think the Federal govt grant is #4500. Any charges above that will be deducted from ur salary monthly.
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by okwila: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nobody seems to like Brian IPad, is it ok to select it. Moreover, when the specs say windows 10 or android lollipop for the same device, does it mean that the device has both windows and android os. Please your views are welcome
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by leticia28: 5:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Pls I need help. D devices I selected is showing device chose. Why should I do?
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by donhils: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2017
spiritman5678:
I'm waiting for my Samsung tab E
Pls I can't see anything like this Device selection when I log in to my account. What's might be the cause?
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by ManpowerSolution: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
When Are We Collecting The Device?
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2017
okwila:
Nobody seems to like Brian IPad, is it ok to select it. Moreover, when the specs say windows 10 or android lollipop for the same device, does it mean that the device has both windows and android os. Please your views are welcome
or not and, go through what you saw again.
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by mikovo2002(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
kingsmerit:
i cant see it on my profile but i think they have not taken cognisance that i have been posted because my profile say i am yet to be deployed yet i have received my stipends for december and january and have been deployed to my area of assignment.i believe its not every one that the device is showing on his profile fore now
which state do you represent?
Re: Npower Devices, Prices & Specifications by kingsmerit: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
mikovo2002:
which state do you represent?
Enugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / 15 Top Job Interview Questions With Perfect Answers ( PHOTOS ) / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.