Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (45009 Views)

I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino / Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Buhari and the comment below!
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Danielson2018(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
This zombi is not responding to treatment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by curvilicious: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
manchester1:
here in the south we don't know him

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
dukie25:
Leave all this pics ja re, just show us a throwback pic of Bubu at college.

And a 'throw in' photo of his foto.
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Nellybank(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
.... Meanwhile, him never chop sinz morning. Lolz. Fake Phills... Musa
philGeo:
Have you ever take time and pray for your father like this?
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by SINZ: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nellybank:
.... Meanwhile, him never chop sin.z morning. Lolz. Fake Phills... Musa

Can I help you, sir?
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by ikp120(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Davidgrey:
Ignorance!

Bbmpin? cool cool
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Aristo3146(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
zendy:
Buhari was roughly about 40 years old here. These days, the average major general is above 50 years old. His quick rise in the Army was because he was an accomplished coup plotter from the North. Murtala Mohammed trained him well in the art of coup plotting and he ran with it in 3 highly successful coups.

Unfortunately, the man, Buhari, never managed to achieve anything in his life praiseworthy and is about to go down in history as the man who ran the worst Military and Civilian Governments in the history of Nigeria.

He couldnt even boast of a WAEC certificate in this picture.
You that can boast of WAEC certificate...What have you achieved and who know you apart from your immediate family...
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Slaveman343: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:
follow me on Instagram jk2457 for more. But will send you one now hope you will be fast enough to load it 353180324698465 glo
Shitt used again. Thanks anyway. Let me join IG sharpally
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
philGeo:
absolutely never
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Slaveman343:
See what I am talking about. Someone done load am... he or she never said it. Why is it so hard to just type thanks I got it? Think I will stop posting. I no want make them block others phone.
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Slaveman343:
Watch out on Instagram going to post Airtel in 30mins time. Good luck.
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Slaveman343: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

Watch out on Instagram going to post Airtel in 30mins time. Good luck.
Hahaha nawa oo. Me na glo I dey use sha.

Well done bro
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Slaveman343:
Hahaha nawa oo. Me na glo I dey use sha.

Well done bro
Well I will still send Glo, MTN, Etisalat before I sleep tonight. But what I am posting on my Instagram in less than 20mins is Airtel for now. I derive joy putting smiles on people's faces. Who has Airtel should watch out for numbers on jk2457. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by opribo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wonder which WAEC certificate he was using then
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by frisky2good(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
philGeo:

Wetin? How u go tell your fellow human being this kind thing? Are you heartless? Oya tell me sorry for all the energy I take type so.
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Babajo82(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
dukie25:
show us your own or your papas own
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by bdauran: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
dukie25:
he did nt go to any college, and he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the 2nd time.
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by oxyG: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
zendy:
Buhari was roughly about 40 years old here. These days, the average major general is above 50 years old. His quick rise in the Army was because he was an accomplished coup plotter from the North. Murtala Mohammed trained him well in the art of coup plotting and he ran with it in 3 highly successful coups.

Unfortunately, the man, Buhari, never managed to achieve anything in his life praiseworthy and is about to go down in! history as the man who ran the worst Military and Civilian Governments in the history of Nigeria.

Child of hate you just lied!
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Captainope(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
zendy:

Unfortunately, the man, Buhari, never managed to achieve anything in his life praiseworthy and is about to go down in history as the man who ran the worst Military and Civilian Governments in the history of Nigeria.

so you mean in this whole world there is no body close enough to you that can tell you that you are mad? see if you get 100 bsc certificate you cannot become common councilor... and please what is the definition of EDUCATION? ohhh waec!!!!
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Davidgrey: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
ikp120:

Bbmpin? cool cool
 Can neither confirm nor deny!! 
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by ikp120(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Davidgrey:
 Can neither confirm nor deny!! 

It is glaringly obvious through your use of words and your profile personal text. grin grin grin grin Welcome back though cool cool
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by Naijiant: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
In any serious country Buhari should not have risen up to corporal in the army.
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by maikachiya(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2017
The Enemies should rmain in life and see what Northerners would be... but they (enemies) can only talk without performing to be....
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by maikachiya(m): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2017
General is always a General and BUHARI has proved that. Sanity is all over the country after the strike of Nigerian Annaconda
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by maikachiya(m): 12:12am On Feb 17, 2017
coolGeneral is always a General and BUHARI has proved that. Sanity is all over the country after the strike of Nigerian Annaconda
smileyGeneral is always a General and BUHARI has proved that. Sanity is all over the country after the strike of Nigerian Annaconda
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by chocorex(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2017
philGeo:
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2017
zendy:

You guys are still wailing up and down about this, The history tell you us grandfather was the first coup plotter and brought us to where we are today..

None of you ever talk about Aguiyi Iransi, Kaduna Nzeogwu and all other Igbo officer that truncated our democracy them..

Mind you maybe you need to go back to history book, Buhari has never plan a coup, Government was toppled and he was appoint by the military to head has the then highest ranking Army officer..

Now how old is Yakubu Gowon when he take over power? How old is OBJ, babangida etc?

You need to have your brain checked boy..
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2017
anonimi:

You go wait tire for that one. grin
Meanwhile make I do some throwbacks of the disaster that the "expired" leader was in the 80s as military dictator.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

You are just fooling around adding salt to you wound hahaha..
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by drtee247(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
zendy:

I hope you are masturbating over that
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by romme2u: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2017
zendy:

At least he has accomplished something in his life as a coupist. Not everybody is supposed to bring blessings and joy, some people are destined to bring curse and suffering to balance the symmetry nature of the universe.
Re: Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) by SweetWJ(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
philGeo:
Abeg ask am again 4 pidgin english. E wan show himsef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) / 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.