Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" (37682 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tonto Dikeh has blasted Uche Maduagwu, after he started talking about her on Instagram.

She posted his picture and wrote:

Hi Uche it's been brought to my knowledge about Our suppose friendship and About me opening up to you about My life..First of i appreciate you as I see Actor written on your page,this post is not TO ridicule you or non of that but Please I beg you to stop!!
I don't have friends,I don't speak to people about my life Be it good or bad..Yes I will love to be your friend someday as I will never be one to judge or condemn BUT FOR NOW we are not Cos we don't know each other..WE don't even have our digits to talk more of TO have Phone call conversations!!!
Please I have a son I am living for and I want him to grow up to love and respect me and his father no matter what,Not to discredit YOU I have read incredible stuffs off your page but this isn't Healthy for me and my Baby ATM..
I also understand that we have too many imposters as Tonto Dikeh,Just to make excuses for all of this.Maybe you are been scammed thinking you are talking to me but MY COLLEAGUE AM A SIMPLE Lil girl who minds her business and keeps away from People..
Please do this as a birthday gift for my son,Make it right!! LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS,this is hurting too many people..Please I beg of you
It's your page I can't tell you what to post and not to but am begging you to stop personalizing your messages Like I said..
Remember this post isn't to bring you down,I Wld love to be your friend someday but Am not the friend you have now you are speaking with..God bless you for understanding why this post has to go Up here..I will be deleting this ASAP••• I love you with the love of God and I pray you take this well..Thank you so much Mr

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/i-dont-know-you-stop-spreading-rumors.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQkx1stDGSK/

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Damseldammy07(f): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmm

So dis shit don hit fp at last(there headache when he dey sweet dem no callme) ... All dis pple wey dey shout FTC I be dey think say the feeling dey different but undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by poshestmina(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
You invited them yourself the day you took private matter to social media poko

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Michellla(f): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Her eyebrow is on fleeek

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmmm Mr. Uche. None of my business anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Icecomrade: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2017

I just tire for the guy.

Abeg make e pack well.

Shebi Churchill don talk am say every marriage dey get im own up and down.

Say em own go still survive.

Why this broda just carry this matter for head like say na him born Tonteh Duke.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by asahnwaKC: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by babyfaceafrica: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Which yeye marriage?..nansense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Dandsome: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Okay.... Sometimes you might be so strong but forces from within will be the ones to bring you down
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by DONSMITH123(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tonto Dike, you too should keep your marriage off social media.

Simple lipsrsealed

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Davidgrey: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
No comment! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by nairaman66(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Which marriage is she talking about? The one she cheated on??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by originals1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pls don't be scammed...this space is not for salecheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by JimloveTM(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
eyaah

hoes collected her hubby

sad sad sad sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by kings09(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by SIRKAY98(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
It now your senses r working

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by lielbree: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Michellla:
Her eyebrow is on fleeek
Abeg that brow looks awkward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by piperson(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
this her name sef

To n to Dik e

Remove the chemical symbol Neon and what you have left is perplexing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by nairaman66(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Michellla:
Her eyebrow is on fleeek

Lol.. Whats the name of that movie again! Richard Mofe Damijo went crazy on that movie I swear!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by prettyzee11(f): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Too late, you made them talk about u cos u took ur talk to them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by dessz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
can tonto dikeh's relationship even be called marriage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by rattlesnake(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
which one is her marriage foolish girl

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by atuanso84: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by LatestAmebo2: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by bigerboy200: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tired
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by repogirl(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
SMH! The price of fame can be a heavy burden to bear sometimes.

People claiming to be friends with her and saying rubbish about what they have no idea about. Too bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by slap1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
I feel for her, but she made her marriage a public affair.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by SuperBlack: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Stop Writting about her Former marriage or have she remarried?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by profhezekiah: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
So Everything Tonto Dike Makes FP
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by princeakins(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Typing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by johncallidon(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
if people can kindly mind their Business lyk mhe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) / Tacha Wishes Jack Dorsey A Happy Birthday In Live Video Call / You Lost - Davido Tells Oyetola, Governor of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.