Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" (37677 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Rapsino(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
.. with this chat alone she z making her lyf more public. The one hold his tongue is wise...! the husband has not said anything directly to say..! that's wisdom.
let me boil beans now...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Elle277(f): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
its well with you @ Tontolet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by pfadom: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
You opened your unclothedness in the first place. Why do you now fight for privacy? What an irony! This is a lesson for all married couple and individuals who share their personal information on social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by lordsharks(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
It's his job to do so
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by coolsp: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
All these yeyebrity of a thing..... hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Richy4(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
This lady has really grown....I guess it is kinda true that sometimes marriage do humble people....You dare not talk about this lady anyhow when she was single without getting a tongue lashing....Oh!! and she doesn't apologize to anyone about it those days...Just be cool girl it is a passing phase...everything will be fine....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Heavy nonsense!
Did it ever occur to her that maybe she should have kept her marital life or lack of it private?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by madjune(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol.
Suddenly Tonto no get friends.
Funny.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by nabegibeg: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Loss of privacy is the price you pay for fame
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by nkemdi89(f): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nairaland has returned to the era of Tonto again .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Bullet1234(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why is it so hard for someone to say thanks I got it. I have posted lots of airtime today only 2 people was able to comment that they got it. All I asked for is to say they got it so as to avoid someone else from trying to load it again.
353181424078277 glo
Pls whoever load it should state they did to avoid someone else trying to reload it. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by akanbiaa(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
All I saw in the post is Baby ATM, she just created another topic

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by LuvU2: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice 1 frm Tonto wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Slaveman343: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:
Why is it so hard for someone to say thanks I got it. I have posted lots of airtime today only 2 people was able to comment that they got it. All I asked for is to say they got it so as to avoid someone else from trying to load it again.
353181424078277 glo
Pls whoever load it should state they did to avoid someone else trying to reload it. Good luck
It has been used embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Hman92: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
profhezekiah:
So Everything Tonto Dike Makes FP

Not everything ohhh I dey always hear say some of these fvckboys mods nah tonto fan....nah today I believe just google tonto dikeh check Wikipedia see as dem don upload her sorry how ass their.....that news no enter nairaland at all.......silly fake 7thgrade looking a$$ n*ggas all the modes check tonto on wiki u go laugh tire......once a how always a hoe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by jasysandra(f): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why can't some people just put their heads on their own pillow? angry
That eyebrow sha kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by sisisioge: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm...She started it. She put her business in the face of the world from the onset, now everybody is just catching in on the entertainment her woes are. I hope someone is learning from this... Instagram... Twitter... Facebook...nobesmallthingo!

May God help her sort her matter.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by joe4christ(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
She should fvcking work on her marriage and make it work instead of ranting up and down. I'm sick of her sh!t angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by curvilicious: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
lielbree:

Abeg that brow looks awkward

I second you biko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by jworos(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sorry, please who's he??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
so she is still married after denying her husband
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by victorazy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
nairaman66:
Which marriage is she talking about? The one she cheated on??

Mr. Uche couson na u she cheated with? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Wallade(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
I just read the epistle written by Uche and I could only conclude that Uche is sick in the mind besides, if he wants to have a shot at marriage to Tonto, I suspect he will have his day.

As for Tonto Oladunni or Dike, she should go and sort her private matters out and stop giving us information that isn't necessary.

We don't really care if she stays in the marriage or not; it was never our decision.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Madeb: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
U na dey use anoda person's affair to act movie let anoda person use ur own to write Article. No wahala gaskiya walahi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by blueeyes1: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ha! Tonto don mature finish o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Aragon: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wish people will just leave this girl alone and move on with their lives! I mean we all have our own issues, why concentrate so much on somebody else especially when she didnt ask for your help and seems to be doing okay? Like she said t she has a child to take care of so people should just let her be abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by youngmartin24: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
She looks scaring after all grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by menwongo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Crashed marriage rather!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Has seun egbegbe changed his name Abi nah who I deh see soo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by Gemc3(f): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tontolet no de slam people like before.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Uche Maduagwu: "Stop Writing About My Marriage" by jekwuojoto(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
nairaman66:

Lol.. Whats the name of that movie again! Richard Mofe Damijo went crazy on that movie I swear!!
three wise men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos / P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead / Tacha Wishes Jack Dorsey A Happy Birthday In Live Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.