Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Tincan Port Congestion - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tincan Port Congestion (18286 Views)

Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion / A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle At TINCAN PORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
George_D:

fhemmmy,
this your marketing strategy na wao!!!!!!
Tell me what i have to do to get your biz, but mind you, i have to make some money and not for free.
Remember you be my main man oh.
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2009
adexfem:

phemmm, thats the expected time, offcourse it can change.

For the upteempth time. . . . .from 12th - 16th - 19th now 21st!!
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by azubyky: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2009
pls can some tell how much i can buy a very clean 2006 Black infinty fx 35 with abt 40k milage?pls i need replies ASAP.
thank y'all
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by azubyky: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So from your experience, what is usually the timeframe btw ETA and the berthing of the ship and put into consideration how congested the port it?
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by GeorgeD1(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2009
fhemmmy, you can do better than that.
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2009
George_D:

fhemmmy, you can do better than that.

I can do better than what?
Send me a mail, Sir

I remain loyal
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
azubyky:

pls can some tell how much i can buy a very clean 2006 Black infinty fx 35 with abt 40k milage?pls i need replies ASAP.
thank y'all

How urgent do u need this?
Can you wait for it to be bought and shipped from here to Nija, will give u a price after response

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by GeorgeD1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
fhemmmy, you're always trying to get other people's business but when it comes time to deliver, wink
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
George_D:

fhemmmy, you're always trying to get other people's business but when it comes time to deliver, wink

You want a great ride at a price that i will have to run at a loss.
And sorry, i cant do that.
Adexfem knows more . . . . . . . .
If my aggression is not good for you, my bad. tongue
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2009
Our agents, any update on the situ at the Wharfs and Terminals?
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by GeorgeD1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
ok, fhemmmy i hear you but no wahala. keep fishing for the right customers who have good money to throw away grin
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
George_D:

ok, fhemmmy i hear you but no wahala. keep fishing for the right customers who have good money to throw away grin

Have you had any terrible/bad experience with the guy?
Why are u picking on him?
People self!! undecided undecided
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
Emperoh:

Have you had any terrible/bad experience with the guy?
Why are u picking on him?
People self!! undecided undecided

Hahahahahaha.
Not at all, he is my great guy . . . enuf respect for him from me.
I am just messing with him . . . . . he knows he has to buy his next ride from him, else, i will have to send talibans to him.
There are some people that i know i can whine them with respect and they wont mind . . . . .he is one of them.

BTW . . . i would rather lose a deal than to have a bad experience with someone . . . . money is good, but it is not everything, my name and friends made are golden as well.

Wey my Xmas present oh, i can tell the chicken u tie for ground to turn to snake with my abracadabraic magic oh.
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Wey my Xmas present oh, i can tell the chicken u tie for ground to turn to snake with my abracadabraic magic oh.[/b][/color]

U want try Okija abracadabra abi?
Hw would u love one of those Kunle's rides? Bugatti, RR, Ferrari?
Le quel voulez vous? Just name it and its urs. . . . . . .[size=5pt]na me talk this one?[/size]
grin grin
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2009
Emperoh:

U want try Okija abracadabra abi?
Hw would u love one of those Kunle's rides? Bugatti, RR, Ferrari?
Le quel voulez vous? Just name it and its urs. . . . . . .[size=5pt]na me talk this one?[/size]
grin grin

Time and chance.
Young shall grow . . . .one day soon, we will.
However, no matter how rich i get, there are some rides that i see as a waste of money . . . .they are beauty to behold, but still too much hungry peopl out there, still so many child without xmas gifts.
When we have done enuf to help the hungry and the needy, then, i will talk to Kunle about one of those.
But men, those are sleeky rides, i am looking forward to know how much they were sold
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
God dey sha. . . . when the time comes, we'll see to it!!
Abeg where are them in house Clearing Agents. . . . . Need to know the situ at the Ports and the new ETAs

Thats assuming they've change it again. . . . . God forbid though!!
Need to know who's discharging at the moment, when he's likely to leave and who's next!!
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
Adexfem is probably busy getting ready for Xmas.
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Adexfem is probably busy getting ready for Xmas.

No mind am. . . . .he's probably placing orders for Rams and Cattle. grin cheesy cheesy
Im no know say for us to even eat fish, the cars at the wharf has to be out!! shocked grin grin
BTW, what state are u in US?
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Emperoh:

No mind am. . . . .he's probably placing orders for Rams and Cattle. grin cheesy cheesy
Im no know say for us to even eat fish, the cars at the wharf has to be out!! shocked grin grin
BTW, what state are u in US?

The Emp of all Emperor, i salute you.
I remain a loyal fan of yours oh.
No mind Femi jare.
I am a man with my legs in NY, with my arms in California, my head in Canada and my heart in Nigeria, while i have one eye on Europe and the other in the West indies.
Tell me where i have to be to get your biz.
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by jenju(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
I'm told that Utopia Ace is offloading at the moment. Let's hope it will depart at the soonest possible time so that Pearl Ace 61 can (hopefully) berth.

Cheers,
J
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2009
J,
Thanks a lot. . . .hope it gets better!!!

Fhemmy
Where are u at the moment. . . .don't turn to Richard Quest!!
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by EZEB1(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2009
Please how much will it cost to clear a truck head from the wharf I heard its duty free is that true pls replyo ezekwere2000@yahoo.com
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by EZEB1(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2009
How much does it cost to clear a truck head Someone told me construction mechineries is duty free is it true?
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by adexfem(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2009
@emperoh,
things are still slow for now at the 5 star terminal, m/v Torino is supposed to sail this afternoon to allow utopia ace berth.
Torino brought brand new cars which are cleared out immediately.
Things are normal at the grimaldi terminal as well as the container terminals.

Fhemmmy, yeah your guy dey busy with some jobs at hand and as well preparing for x-mas, you know x-mas is around the corner already. cool
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by adexfem(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2009
@Eze B, check the customs tariff at www.customs.gov.ng.

1 Like

Re: Tincan Port Congestion by jerryland: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Adexfem,

We are praying that a miracle should take place at the port b4 Xmas, Thanks for the information so far!
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by jenju(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2009
My contact informed me that there is no ship currently berthed at 5 Star and that they expect Pearl Ace 61 to berth on Monday. Let's see if that happens.

Cheers,
J
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2009
jenju:

My contact informed me that there is no ship currently berthed at 5 Star and that they expect Pearl Ace 61 to berth on Monday. Let's see if that happens.

Cheers,
J

Na wa oo, . . . they just moved my date to 24th for the Trapezze!!
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by jerryland: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2009
@Emperoh, I see you are the emperors of all, Greetings!!!!
I also have a consignment on Trapeze, We need a drum full of patience at this time.

It may probably be an Xmas gift! grin grin
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Emperoh(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2009
jerryland:

@Emperoh, I see you are the emperors of all, Greetings!!!!
I also have a consignment on Trapeze, We need a drum full of patience at this time.

It may probably be an Xmas gift! grin grin

Jerry
I remain loyal. . . . na una dey make this place tick. . . . . is it cars that you have on the vessel?
Problem is the client dey my neck like hang man's noose!! Bt God pass them sha. . . anyhow wey e want be, we go dey see am!!
Ade
whats up now?
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by jerryland: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
The Emperoh, Hmm, You are the chief ohhh, !!!
Yes, I have car(s) via RORO on Trapezee and Xmas was the target!!! Now it seems New Year is the next target,

No worry God pass all difficulties!!! When hope fail, Try faith.
Greetings!!!

@Adexfem, any updates please?
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
I really wish the govt will put someone that truly love the nation into power at the port authority, so that the person cld do something that make sense and prevent some useless delay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! / Ford Self-driving Cars Are Now Delivering Domino Pizzas Across Miami / Safest Cars On Nigerian Roads 2018 Based On IIHS Crash Test Ratings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.