Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Hacked Slim PS3 For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Hacked Slim PS3 For Sale (581 Views)

UK used play station 4 deals / Mulitman Hacked Slim Ps3 For Sale SOLD!! / Hacked Slim Ps3 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Slim PS3 For Sale by ddddon(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
The game comes with 2 wireless pad, pad charger, 3 games installed ( GTA V, LAST OF US, PES 2016) loads of latest movies, musical videos and comedy skits saved in it. Infact this console is set to keep you really entertained.

Price is 60k ( slightly negotiable for serious buyers)
Location is Ikeja, Lagos.

Call or WhatsApp

Re: Hacked Slim PS3 For Sale by cupid4ig(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Hacked Slim PS3 For Sale by surrogatesng: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please do not buy any phone from this seller.His name is Mr Arinze With This Moniker ddddon and i contacted him on August 22nd to purchase an LG G4.After meeting him at computer village,ikeja.I inspected the phone and enqired from him if it was not the variant of LG G4 which had bootloop issues.He told me that the variant of LG G4 he was selling to me has no bootloop issue.

We agreed on 30,000 Naira which i paid into an account he provided..He confirmed the cash and the phone was handed over to me.This happened on August 22nd.

My reason for buying the LG G4 was because it supports Glo 4G LTE Band 28..As soon as i got home i inserted my glo sim into the phone.I had 4g Lte reception but unable to browse witn the phone as i discovered it was locked to US cellular network.

I immediately called Mr Arinze but he started dribbling me round and round that it is a configuration issue.I have done all the configuration setting,taken it phone engineers and even glo office all to no avail.I have screen shot of the chat for record purposes.

All my complain to Mr Arinze fell on deaf ears.He keeps on telling me it is a configuration issue.I have downloaded Lg G4 manual,downloaded glo configuration setting and even visited glo office twice.The painful part is that i had to sell my brand new phone to buy this crappy phone from Mr Arinze.

I then connected the phone to my wifi at home and the phone suddenly froze,became extremely hot and went into bootloop.All this happened in a space of 2 months.I have been complaining to Mr Arinze that he either refund my money or give me a replacement and he is now telling me that it is non of his business.

Please help me to plead to him to either refund my money or give me a replacement.If he does not bulge,i plan on taking legal action and having him arrested

(1) (Reply)

All Ipad And Ipod Application And Unlocking / Xbox 360 Slim With Kinect, 1 Pad And 1 Free Game For Sale At 70k / PS Vita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.