Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) (42868 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by rem44: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
As shared by Okosuwe.....

'Dear Alex I don't know where to start from...my heart grieve with soo much pain n sorrow.The news abt ur death really shocked me.as in I was like "No! it can't be Alex.buh I later found out it was true.Alex u were a humble.cool young n intelligent young man.U were a leader.Bro I can't say much any further.buh I know u re in a better place. I still have the lyrics of that song we were suppose to sing some days to our passing Out parade.yea.buh i bleeped up.i didn't show up early so we could sing the song..buh brother I promise u.I will finish up that song.u always said to me." Darlzion u are a star.u will go places..just believe!".I can remember when you and Fukie came around to see me when u guys where on break.after listening to the songs I've written. Ur words of encouragement really boosted me.buh how could I have known..that will be the last time I will get to see u.brother..tears rolling down my cheeks right.Couldn't wait to say pass out successfully and become an Airforce Officer. I can't say nothing more.U will forever be Remembered.. Rest On Leader.Rest On brother.Rest On Exboy.#LaFamilia# We the entire 56th passing out platoon will miss u Coursemate#We Love You#DemiseOfAfutureLeader.But JAH Loves U More#Adieu.Till We Meet Again'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/nigerian-officer-dies-close-to-his.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by madridguy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
oh my God !
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jonathan sef cry cry

May have been our next Chief of Air Staff embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
DEATH WILL NOT FIND US AT THE TIME OF OUR SUCCESS. AMEN. R.I.P TO THE DEAD.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip, only God knows best
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by watered(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
End of the road. Rest in Peace would have been Chief

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry cry
May have been our next Chief of Naval Staff embarassed embarassed
u said what?

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rest in Peace buddy, you are a brother, not by blood but by passion. Long live #nigerianmilitaryschool #nigeriandefenceacademy #nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by KealDrogo: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Opistorincos(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Terrible
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by TerrorSquad147: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP bro, only God knows best.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by assyn(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP #exboy #exjam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by femolii: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
R I P
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by 666Antichrist: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
death is peaceful , sleep on brother.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by begwong: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry cry

May have been our next Chief of Naval Staff embarassed embarassed
Oga how can airforce be chief of naval staff biko. Seems recession is biting u hard ooooo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by holatimmy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by emmycool44: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
he is cadet AT AGBON a second termer in NDA ( not bout to pass out) Burma battalion, he fell from Charlie company balcony to alpha company nd hit his head.Rip alex

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Xodiq(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP Bro, My prayers are with your family at this difficult time.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Spells(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip broda, ur struggle has ended
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by etinanguy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
issorite...RIP
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Tissytee(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Autopsy pls.

There is too much death of southerners in the academy
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Follow on Instagram jk2457 for more Airtime as I will stop posting here... reason is people don't reply when they load it. All I ask for is to say I have used it thanks so as to stop others attempting to load it again simple.

4539748343896244 mtn
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by ifycent2: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why are we leaving in this World self blcos one day we will leave this World.

RIP!!!
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by keneto1424(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
who are you
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
May God grant his soul an eternal rest and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by keneto1424(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
ifycent2:
Why are we leaving in this World self blcos one day we will leave this World.

RIP!!!
rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. / Saraki’s Lawyers Stage Walkout At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.