Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) (42864 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
yemibayo:
thanks boss. Loaded by me

ahan! Dis thief, Is it for you

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
elvision1:

ahan! Dis thief, Is it for you

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

Thomas of our time. Haha. Which network you want? Follow me on Instagram jk2457 I will private message you airtime on it.

guy message me mtn for here nah!! I no dey insta. Do this thing sharpaly. For this scamming MMM generation and clime if you no turn Thomas you go fall mugu,
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
yemibayo:
grin

oya for me to forgive u, transfer me small tin make i use am take send Bubu get well message.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
elvision1:

guy message me mtn for here nah!! I no dey insta. Do this thing sharpaly. For this scamming MMM generation and clime if you no turn Thomas you go fall mugu,
Guy what's the chances you will be fast enough to load it? I paste one which you didn't get. Sorry if you not on Instagram then keep an eye... I will paste another before I head to bed.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by GeneralB: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
R.I.P Alex. You were such a disciplined and loyal class 5 boy back in Nigerian Military School , Delta coy you will forever remain in our memories.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

Guy what's the chances you will be fast enough to load it? I paste one which you didn't get. Sorry if you not on Instagram then keep an eye... I will paste another before I head to bed.

lol, bro you don't know how fast i am, done win twice from twitter and once on air.i didnt get that cus i was barred already. But then on here would be determined on how fast the page reloads, the ist card i complained about has been used days ago the second one that guy recharged was real. Hehe... Thomas knows, he knows...
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
elvision1:

lol, bro you don't know how fast i am, done win twice from twitter and once on air.i didnt get that cus i was barred already. But then on here would be determined on how fast the page reloads, the ist card i complained about has been used days ago the second one that guy recharged was real. Hehe... Thomas knows, he knows...
OK good luck
3564582011514679 mtn
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by cutedharmee: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

OK good luck
3564582011514679 mtn
Haaanhaaan... sombori used it, nairalander's una no dey slip?
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
cutedharmee:
Haha sorry you weren't fast enough. I will be pasting MTN, airtel, go and Etisalat at the same time on Instagram jk2457 in 20mins time. So keep an eye
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

OK good luck
3564582011514679 mtn

cutedharmee:

na me use am.

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
elvision1:

na me use am.
No be fake anymore abi? Haha enjoy bro
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
cutedharmee:
Try this as nobody done comment say them load am. Am not sure if they have used it.

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

No be fake anymore abi? Haha enjoy bro

hahaha... No be fake o! But that first one na old card. Maybe u reposted the one wey u don post b4, probably days ago.this country needs more people like me to pressurize the leaders to do the right thing.lol

But i was supposed to top up my bonus today to prevent its expiration and you reminded me and did just that. Thanks cheesy
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
elvision1:

hahaha... No be fake o! But that first one na old card. Maybe u reposted the one wey u don post b4, probably days ago.this country needs more people like me to pressurize the leaders to do the right thing.lol

But i was supposed to top up my bonus today to prevent its expiration and you reminded me and did just that. Thanks cheesy
Try this don't know if they have been used as nobody done comment sey them use am

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

Try this as nobody done comment say them load am. Am not sure if they have used it.

i just recharged this one too! (ETISALAT) What sortov life is this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
elvision1:

i just recharged this one too! What sortov life is this?
We Nigerians like doubting... I posted it over an hour ago. Enjoy bro
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

Try this don't know if they have been used as nobody done comment sey them use am

i just recharged this one too! Both!!! Do you have any followers at all?? One post on my Facebook wall and i swear your instagram account go shut down. Lmao!

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
elvision1:

i just recharged this one too! Both!!! Do you have any followers at all?? One post on my Facebook wall and i swear your instagram account go shut down. Lmao!
Haha I just want were Nigerians plenty to dash airtime. If I post am on your fb you go block everybody use am haha
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by cutedharmee: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

it has already been used up by a oda customer
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
cutedharmee:
it has already been used up by a oda customer
You re slow. The guy just load it about 3mins ago
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

Haha I just want were Nigerians plenty to dash airtime. If I post am on your fb you go block everybody use am haha

lol, hahaha..i won't do that, try me and see. I would love other people to win,
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
elvision1:

lol, hahaha..i won't do that, try me and see. I would love other people to win,
what's your fb ?
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by cutedharmee: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:

You re slow. The guy just load it about 3mins ago
Dun mind me, doing 2tinz @d same time
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by elvision1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bullet1234:
what's your fb ?

elvision...
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Bullet1234(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
cutedharmee:

Dun mind me, doing 2tinz @d same time
elvision1 is the lucky guy
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by cheerokee(m): 2:45am On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:

lol. haba oga sir, d info I released does not cause any harm. nd bout passing out, nobody is sure of passing out, only God knows and lastly sir am not scared of my SO3, am always ready nd prepared to serve job. jus incase am NDA10589, CDT OO EMMANUEL, Mogadishu battalion, 66rc. I I'll b waiting for ur prep winging. God bless u sir

I admire your confidence..
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
he must have oppressed a lot of innocent civilians.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by jabber06: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
who will die will die,so no cause for alarm...
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Dann01(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:

lol. haba oga sir, d info I released does not cause any harm. nd bout passing out, nobody is sure of passing out, only God knows and lastly sir am not scared of my SO3, am always ready nd prepared to serve job. jus incase am NDA10589, CDT OO EMMANUEL, Mogadishu battalion, 66rc. I I'll b waiting for ur prep winging. God bless u sir
. What a courageous nd at d same time loyal nd gentle man officer cadet? really admire dis officer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by Kc3000: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmycool44:

Combachooo!!! We liked people like you in NMS, job is always there to be served so let's get the party started sooner than later! The pathetic thing is that some of the more terrifying seniors, devils in human skin, typically couldn't handle much punishment themselves.
Well, I can't help but wonder how the cadet fell to his unfortunate death. I mean, people just don't walk off a balcony unless they are intoxicated, sleepwalking, pushed off etc. What sent this young man over? Was he serving job when he plunged to his death? If you do not have the answers, or you are not at liberty to elaborate, I understand.
Re: Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) by emmycool44: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kc3000:

Combachooo!!! We liked people like you in NMS, job is always there to be served so let's get the party started sooner than later! The pathetic thing is that some of the more terrifying seniors, devils in human skin, typically couldn't handle much punishment themselves.
Well, I can't help but wonder how the cadet fell to his unfortunate death. I mean, people just don't walk off a balcony unless they are intoxicated, sleepwalking, pushed off etc. What sent this young man over? Was he serving job when he plunged to his death? If you do not have the answers, or you are not at liberty to elaborate, I understand.
cadets usually scale from one balcony to another not minding the height. it also very slim nd as such easy to miss a step. dere re three possible scenarios to Alex death.
1. his room was locked nd d only way in was going thru d balcony of d next room
2. he was dodging being parked from his room( asin culpritship)
3. he was pushed,which is not possible cos we re humans with feelings.
only God nd him knows wat happened dat day, d only tin we heard was d sound of his skull hiting d slab in alpha. mehn d site was bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) / 13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.